It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unkown Material Smuggling by Terrorist....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is some Info that I have come acrossed, those of you who know what I do for a living will know the vaulidity of this report.....

UNITED STATES,MEXICO,COLOMBIA:

According to military analylitical reporting, the movement of material into the United States possibly for use in the "Cave of Darkness" plot to attack the United State. "Material" could be chemical or biological agents that have been developed or acquired by the Zarqawi network for an attack inside the United States. The Zarqawri network had been implicated in possible planned chemical attacks in France and the United Kingdom.

The discovery of Ricin in a London apartment as well as traces of Ricin found in vial stored in a luggage locker at the Gail De Lyon railway station in south France were both ultimately connected to the Zarqawi net work.

As for possible targets, the name of the operation "Cave of Darkness" could be reference to an attack on a subway or tunnel although no specific intelligence supports that theory.

End of Report.

This report is valid and unfortunatly I cannot post any references due to security means, but thos who know me can vouch. I will post more intel as it is compiled and deemed "unclassified". I feel with certain info, the people have the right to know.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by SABOTWULF]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SABOTWULF
Here is some Info that I have come acrossed, those of you who know what I do for a living will know the vaulidity of this report.....

UNITED STATES,MEXICO,COLUBIA:

Did you mean to say Colombia? Or Columbia District of.
The only terrorists I know of (and I may be mistaken) in Colombia, are
ELN, FARC, AUC the ELN has faded away quite a bit. The FARC just lost one of it's biggest leaders, the AUC is mostly right wing paramilitary.
There have been reports of IRA factions in Colombia, but I can find no reference to Middle Eastern terrorists in Colombia , I've found references to them in �the tri-border� area where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet" and even funding from Arabs in Venezuela for terrorism in the middle east.
www.venezuelanet.org...
also see
www.mapinc.org...
or a search from El Tiempo
(sorry it's in spanish)
First talks about Colombians in Spain
Second about ecologists, and that one came up because I used the word Medio Oriente for Middle East, but there is an Oriente in Colombia and that referes to the Eastern area of Colombia.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Watch out for the boogyman.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the verbal on the correction that was needed NetStorm. It's nice to see that you have done research. As of now this is all the info I can release, but note: your research isn't to far off. Keep digging.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ricin is some nasty stuff...odorless, tasteless, and gives symptoms resembling pneumonia....eventually resulting in death. It's also nearly impossible to trace unless you know specifically what you're looking for...which then begs the question....how did they know what to look for?

I sense East Coast Kid's boogeyman here....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ricin is some nasty stuff...odorless, tasteless, and gives symptoms resembling pneumonia....eventually resulting in death. It's also nearly impossible to trace unless you know specifically what you're looking for...which then begs the question....how did they know what to look for?

I sense East Coast Kid's boogeyman here....

I found a couple of links.

www.laboratorytalk.com...

plab.ku.dk...

But seeing that it is so easy to make and easy to spread, you are right in knowing where and what to look for....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SABOTWULF
Thanks for the verbal on the correction that was needed NetStorm. It's nice to see that you have done research. As of now this is all the info I can release, but note: your research isn't to far off. Keep digging.

Hmmmm found this

"The Israelis and FARC
The New World Order has been working in Colombia for decades. Eliott Abrams (who has attacked Peruvian president Fujimori in various articles in the NY Times, Buenos Aires Economico and elsewhere), US Undersecretary of State for Human Rights and Drug Sales for the Reagan administration, was a key player in the 1980s closely involved in the Contra deals and (with Israeli Lt. Col. Yair Klein) gun smuggling operations in this country. Israeli smuggling of arms to the FARC narco-terrorists continues to this date, as evidenced by the May 14 interception of 50,000 weapons brought into Colombia by five Israelis destined for FARC members stationed along the Peruvian border (perhaps to implement an NWO sponsored attack on Peru, timed to concord with losing Peruvian presidential candidate Toledo�s call for supporters to �take the streets�)."

And a funny thing, I emailed a friend who lives in Colombia, asking questions regarding what we are discussing....no reply...I can't get ahold of him by phone either (he does travel a lot though so I'm gonna keep trying)

tr

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That school children were being taken to Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky and initiated into Satanism.

Just a dream....I know. Cave of Darkness?

I had the dream shortly after reading about the Man in the Biosphere UN project , of which Mammoth Cave is one of the "Biopspheres" of the U.N. Project.

Psychologists take note.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by tr]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ricin is made from the castor bean...you will crap yourself to death

new topics

top topics

join