It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what about this indigo thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hello

i am still fairly new to forums, have yet to find the right way to search for info on forums, maybe an experienced member can point me to a posting on how to search forums

and, about the indigo children/adults, i am supposedly an indigo adult, and i have info i found that has connections with my own life, the ages and numbers fit too many times to be just a coincidence, which in my belief system a co-incident, to me, equals that which fits my inner world and the outer world....

also, i am empathic, and i am aware the new age movement has been infiltrated by this illuminati/nwo bunch, like any other belief system, yet i still believe more of the pagan style of ways, including but not limited to shamanism, wicca, and druidism, however, i prefer a crazier path then most and my path, metaphysically speaking, involves everything, all at once, so this is why i am posting this, as the info at this forum is part of my existence, especially, when my guides first started telling me of stuff like this back in 95, long before i even had my first email address!

curious to see what others views are on all this

thanks for the time
and have a great day
Brian S
Naramata BC Canada

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by netsurfer4t4

Welcome to ATS!

If you look at the top of the website, near the "Submit News" & "Log Out" buttons, there is a Google branded search bar. Use that bar to search the ATS site for anything you are looking for.

Just stick "indigo" into the search bar and you'll get TONS of threads!

Happy Hunting!

EDIT: Found some other goodies for you... check out the Advanced Search. Also, if you need ATS help or have site related questions, check the Smokin' BBQ Threads list. There are TONS of useful links in there to different things.

[edit on 8/23/2007 by damajikninja]

join