It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you having wierd dreams?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
iv been having wierd dreams for years and i found out it is impossable to get rid of them. so have u been having weird dreams

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi Bronson!

Welcome to ATS!

Could you give some examples of what you consider weird dreams? What are they about?

STM

[edit on 8/22/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

yea like the dreams r about alien withes that take over the world

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi agin Bronson1523! Just be glad you can have such vivid and realistic dreams.. Many people either cant remember their dreams, or simply are not wired to either understand or what to make them into anything else but dreams.

Every night I dream some of the most realistic, intense dreams people have. I can rember them to great detail. And others I don't recall at all.
Our minds need dreams, and I wish that we knew more about what dreaming really is. And why they are so powerful.
I would suggest you writting about you're dreams, and putting them down in like notepad, or if you like to hand write them that works too

There are some other threads that have been comming up lately talking about what you are going threw
Since you are new, let me do some foot work here and get you the links

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've had some weird dreams myself. Here's one I wrote about back in 2005:

Link

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i have lots of weird dreams but those are the best kind! i love waking up from a dream and saying or thinking to myself, woah.. that was weird!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
not sure if it applies here or not, but I have been divorced and hardly think about my ex-wife for about 10 years now and I myself rarely dream or I am sure I dream but I wouldn’t know it but I have been having dreams where I am walking down a side walk in some city and pass by a group of four women or so and do a double take on one that looks strangely like my ex-wife, I walk up to her and call her by her name and she turns around startled and surprised to see me and runs up to me and kisses me like she’s missed me terribly. Almost the only thing I can actually remember dreaming about is my ex. I find this weird :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
awhile ago i had a dream where I was swimming in a public pool, and every time I thought, black ink would come out of me, or just surround me, I can’t remember which. And so I got out of the pool, and still, every time I thought of something, black ink would cover / surround me……

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hum speaking of wild dreams i sometimes have dreams in which i have have sex with hot mermaids dont ask how lol

new topics

top topics

join