It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is being watched?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY INTERESTED ALWAYS

I understand what it is like to have something happen that doesn't fit in my knowledge base. I have had many such experiences. If I really talked to most people I know about the things I believe to have happened I would be labeled as crazy or delusional or out of touch with reality. Well we all know reality is subject to change so keep on looking for answers and similar expereinces by others and maybe some day it will come together.

Yes, I think that is why I hardly speak of this scary moment in my life that has also affected my mother. The voices Birdman speaks of is the voice of god that exists within all of us. Just know how to distinguish the many voices that guide your every decision. Some voices are no benevolent and sometimes the voices of evil that some people hear are voices that test the soul. Repel negativity at all times.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
ok i guess you could say i have "powers" since i can make objects move and somewhat predict things etc... my fear goes a little deeper than being watched. i do feel like im being watched but im almost constantly seeing things and in the past ive had things thrown at me when no ones around.

i belive its the afterlife... an angered soul or demon because i feel its presence and it is ,malevolent...

but i have fealt the good spirits that comfort me...

the dark is my playground where i use my powers and i am the strongest i think whatever is watching knows those of us with powers are going to rise up against evil and they dont like it one bit.

if you do what i do and belive me plz email me we need to stick together

***SNIP***

[edit on 10-9-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

i know this bobbyboy and i can answer any of your questions if youll ask me ill tell you the answers

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join