It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Year Old Boy Set Ablaze With Gasoline

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
seen this on cnn last night...that little kid is jacked up too.
the dad can not evn be on camera for fear for his life.....
the mother is out there speaking out trying to find out who did this.

you know, i shouldn't be anymore but damn near every day i am amazed at how horrible humans can treat each other.
going after innocent kids....just shows they are big ole vageens and they have to try and instill fear by this crap....sad thing is, it works.
it scares the hel out of people. what parent wouldn't be scared after this? not knowing if your kid is gonna be next.

every time i think people have sunk to an all time low, they sink even further...

i'd like to roll with any one of these turds. i'd snap their shin and all their friggin ligaments and watch as they wither around in pain....
really bothers me

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When I saw the thread title I tried to ignore it then felt bad for not being brave enough to look. I haven't read the link, don't want to, I'm too upset at the minute. These savages should be switched off via a quick bolt to the neck.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That poor kid will be scarred for life... I really can't understand what goes on in the minds of the cowards who did this.

If i had to guess by the information given in the article since the father works as a security guard and he is afraid to talk, it seems that this act was done because of the father, but it could have been for any other reason....

I don't see how any grown man can justify doing this for any reason to another human soul, and to a child?....

I am with Lombazo, these men deserve the death penalty for their crime.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It just goes to show how vicious some mens hearts are.whats this boys sin?being 5 years old?These people are animals.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
When I saw the thread title I tried to ignore it then felt bad for not being brave enough to look.

Wigit,
When I first saw this on CNN page I tried to ignore it also. I eventually looked. Then after pacing around the house for fifteen min or so I came back to the computer and posted it here with my first thoughts. People need to know the kind of evil that is out there so they can work against it. Perhaps it is because you and I and hopefully most of the people on this site still have a soul that we find it so hard to comprehend. In my opinion those responsible have set the fate for any piece of a soul they still might poses.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I feel like throwing up.

I'm going to theorize; he was Sunni or Shiite, and his assailants were the opposite of what he is.

Thats the best I can come up with.

Or maybe its just an equivalent of the random acts of violence against children perpetrated for no reason in the west. If so, it shocks me that they would do this in a war.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
RedGolem, I know exactly what you mean about the pacing. It's like fright, anger, wanting to take action and everything else rolled into one. I think there are some folk in this world who have no soul.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, yes I can be concerned about how you feel about this happening and also can be concerned by how you feel about the ones who done it. But, nonetheless it does not solve the problem. Perhaps my solution neither will, but at least it is in the Grace of those still alive to be thinking.

Although it would cost a lot and the UN should be demanded to collect money from around the world, you put everyone in concentration camps or holding camps, the women and kids separated. Yes, there are many, and yes, it does take time. Anyone else left afterward not willing to be put in without weapons and anything and you shoot them in and around Iraq. In the end of WWII, American or Allies soldiers would say "Halt". If you did not, you were shot. No, ands, ifs, or buts about it. Simply put, until you further proved that you were not a Nazi, and until that was considered that you would live in Peace, the act was we will shoot you for the war has been won.

Same way in Iraq. Slowly leave out the good people, after collecting and searching all places in Iraq or killing off all the ones not willing no matter what. Slowly release the good ones, and watch what they do while protecting these many camps, or holding areas. Go through evaluations until at which time it is determined how each person will act and what they will do, because in the end you will find out after having some patience. Yes, it costs the world money, and yes, it is not really liked, but in the end, you may even rebuild Iraq sooner and have it producing an economy quicker.

Otherwise at least in my opinion, it all seems to be Evil because although steps had to be taken to ensure that the killing stop, you also showed the kids via adult thinking that in the end you did care and that it was better because in the end through the Acts of Living you showed them that there can be a better world to live in, denying Evil in the future to happen again.

Otherwise it has been stated on some websites that they think the Devil is running the world, and God is doing this to prove to people that He does exist. Whether this is true or not, in the end, God has already won. After Exact Uncertainty, you either have religion, or perhaps just Nonsense. And nonsense never had anything to offer, besides the same old emotions of continuing to be upset at what is being read in the News nowadays. Yes, I do not like it, it does bother me, but rather I think thinking of better solutions is demanded by Humans who claim to have intelligence. Perhaps when you are young, you look to others who are older to come up with at least some attempt at a solution. They infer costs, and everything else that comes out of that, but still, after building a wall around the green zone, and all the concrete type barricades around certain parts of Iraq, you finally come up and demand that the people pay more attention to their own Country and also think of solutions.

Now since you have again agitated me with this thread talking about this Act against a merely 5 year old innocent child, please start raising the children correctly, before they learn of your or their hate, and decide to also do the same thing that was done to them -- in the future. I would not want any other life in this Universe, to actually think that Humans are merely only worth wiping out of Existence in this Universe.

G'day!

And if nothing else, then please consider just jumping up and down for awhile today.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow that's horrible...

But these guys MUST have had a reason right? I mean even though Iraqi people are 'demons' or whatever, I can't see any sane human anywhere in the world doing something like this without a motive.

I wonder what it was? I actually can't think of anything that a 5 year old could do to deserve this. Maybe his family did something and this was revenge or something?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wonder if individually this people would still commit this horrible act...

I think despite of the number of people, group mentality/consciousness overwrites the individual.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is another indication of the type of people that some in this country want to negotiate with... You can't negotiate with scum that commit acts such as this. The only thing people like this understand is a bullet from an AR-15.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'd say that a bullet from AK-47 since it might as well be US/Uk troops who did this.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

I'd say that a bullet from AK-47 since it might as well be US/Uk troops who did this.

Oh, really?? How judicious of you. Give me a freaking break. Yeah, I forgot, "freedom fighters" did this to this child...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I was merely pointing out the possibility that it wasn't even iraqi citizens who did this. Not that long ago we saw Uk spec ops shooting around dressed as insurgents. There has been unspeakable atrocitities by both sides. The fact is that we cant be sure who did it, and since you said that a 'bullet from ar-15' that would indicated it was the insurgents.

[edit on 23/8/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Wow that's horrible...

But these guys MUST have had a reason right? I mean even though Iraqi people are 'demons' or whatever, I can't see any sane human anywhere in the world doing something like this without a motive.

I wonder what it was? I actually can't think of anything that a 5 year old could do to deserve this. Maybe his family did something and this was revenge or something?

Iraqi people are not demons....

Islamic extremists are the demons, although we don't know who these people were...

There is nothing that a 5 year old kid could have done to deserve this, which alongside with what the father does for a living and what he said my guess is that his job had something to do with those monsters doing this horrible deed to his 5 year old son...

i wouldn't care if they tried to kill me, if some cowards did that to my kid i would not rest until they are dead.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I was merely pointing out the possibility that it wasn't even iraqi citizens who did this. Not that long ago we saw Uk spec ops shooting around dressed as insurgents. There has been unspeakable atrocitities by both sides. The fact is that we cant be sure who did it, and since you said that a 'bullet from ar-15' that would indicated it was the insurgents.

[edit on 23/8/2007 by PsykoOps]

The insurgents would be the most likely suspect, yes. You know, while I am a conspiracy theorist, I am not so blinded by the forest, that I can't see the trees.

Regardless of whether the U.S should have went into Iraq or not, which I personally don't think we should have, there are genuinely evil people in that region of the world who really do want to return this world to pre 8th and 9th century status. Why? Because that is when Islam was at it height.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I cant say anything about a most likely suspect untill someone actually points to information that would collaborate that.
There are truly evil people all around the world and some of them do want to return to stone age sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This, people, is what our world is about?!

Could you imagine this 5 year old little boy being YOUR son, and having to comfort him and explain to him why something like this would have happened? Would you even be able to give him ANY comfort, knowing that his entire life will be tainted by this horrendous act of violence? Imagine the tears he will cry when others ridicule and shun him because of his appearance.

Its enough to make your blood boil and your soul burn.

The motive makes NO difference in the least. The point still remains that a child's face is RUINED because of these 'masked-attackers'. (Ironic, eh?)

He could have been the VERY boy who would have grown to END the wars (and he still may!). No one knows who or what a child will become. And NO ONE has the right to taint a child's potential.

How could any excuse justify what happened? Its impossible to justify!

How LONG are we, as human beings, going to allow our world to continue in this fashion?! How many children are we going to allow to be tortured?

Its in OUR HANDS, as an entire population on earth, to STOP this sort of behavior.

What will it take??

-Mea

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Noble idea, but as long as there is more than 1 human being occupying the same area there will be conflict and fighting. To answer your question what will it take, well quite frankly as long as humans exist it cannot be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
And Good rises for one more battle.

Help is on the way for Youssif

Few stories have touched CNN.com users like that of 5-year-old Youssif, an Iraqi boy who had gone out to play on a January day when he was suddenly grabbed by masked men, doused in gas and set on fire.

CNN.com users responded by the thousands to the story asking how they could help. But there were tricky and difficult issues the family had to suddenly confront, as several aid organizations quickly offered their services.

The Children's Burn Foundation -- a non-profit organization based out of Sherman Oaks, California, that provides support for burn victims locally, nationally and internationally -- has agreed to pay for the transportation for Youssif and his family to come to the United States and to set up a fund so you can donate.

www.cnn.com...

Praise God and the good that lives in us for rising to the occasion. It will never undo the evil done to this little boy, or the scars he will live with through his life, but at least it will let him know there are far more good people in the world than there are evil ones.

[edit on 8-23-2007 by Valhall]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join