It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vast satanic conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dont forget that it is well known from those people who wrote down that satan/lucifer/baphomet are all liars. false light. Because those that follow the monster generally kill, rape pillage etc.. and serve this evil in the name of a king or politician.. Its again all lies, the only proof i need is historical. Look at modern german satanists who ritualy murder and the courts let them go or give them 2 years!! Again to repeat the mind control programs running in the dark. The people behind this belong in straight jackets, gagged and given childrens books and strong drugs, they are the ones who need the mind control, not the innocent victims of theire sick crimes. In the name of a false deity as all are false except the one true one, and were still waiting for that one to arrive. Maybe it will be the aliens when they come? or the giants from space? or an ancient man whos lived in the woods? None of you know God, or satan, you know good and evil towards eachother, and dont know how to stop it. So you need something bigger than you to stop it. But thats a small hope..change yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
For those that are reading this as I type (1:10 am, Sunday the 26th), there is a Fox News special on satanic killers airing right now.

Eric

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Your Mark of the Beast looks beautiful tonight, darling

I have looked at the links in the original post. The sheer volume of evidence is overwhelming. My jaw is agape. My brain is fried. I'm convinced.

They're everywhere!

They've taken over everything!

They're rich! They're powerful! They get to sacrifice maidens in grisly rituals!

Only one thing the links don't explain...

Where do I convert?

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
How about we take care of each other first. If God does exist, which I believe, then we will be pleasing God.
If God doesn't exist, which I don't believe, we will have at least taken care of
each other.

First, we need to stop the oppression by our government and their leaders.
To do this, we need to band together, as a humanity after a more peaceful
and beautiful future. We have the power...

Satan has no chance to win. Satan lost, before he started. He knows that. Do you?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the links in this thread. Id like to recommend a book (in case yall have access to a library or bookstore as well). Its called 'The Ultimate Evil' by Dave Emory - www.fictionwise.com... - and was started with the 'confessions' of David Berkowits (son of sam) - en.wikipedia.org... - who basicly said that he was part of a worldwide satanic group and that the son of sam killings were blackmail against fellow members of the group. "do what we want or we will kill your daughter' kind of a thing.

I figured you might be interested in knowing about it, since he says that judges, religious figures, senators, politicians, police etc are a part of this satanic conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A very dear friend of mine knew Michael Aquino. Aquino was out to destroy my friend, because my friend was trying to expose Aquino for what he was/is: a child molester.

Now, my friend is a witch, as am I, and he is one of the most well-known witches in the world and has been for 40 years. Most people who call themselves witches have no evil intentions and don't even believe in Satan. They are healers and they are trying to rid the planet of people like Aquino.

Also, to clarify the term Satanist: Not all Satanists are evil. Many Satanists have all sorts of theories and reason why they are Satanists, but they are not harmful people, they don't engage in cannibalism, baby sacrifices and such. This is why the military has sanctioned Wicca and Satanism as religions.

There are many who call these child molesting rings Satanists, but alot of the people in the rings don't worship or even care about Satan. They're just evil people. I have never found evidence of the "Illuminati" or Freemasons who worship Satan. This is not to say the child molesters aren't evil. It's just that not all child molesters are Satanists and not all Satanists are child molesters.
I suspect Aquino was part of the Franklin Conspiracy, the child rape ring based in Omaha, Nebraska.

The owl in the Bohemian Grove is not Molech. I got this from a friend who's father was a bigwig in the Boho Grove. We don't know who the owl represents, but it is not Molech. Neither my friend, nor myself (my dad used to go to the Boho Grove, as well) have ever found any Satanic worship/ritual at Boho Grove. What goes on in each camp may be different, as its hidden from others, but I'm just saying there is no reason to think the Bohos are worshipping Satan, as there has never been any evidence of it. I'm not saying they're all innocent, but there is a difference between people who are evil and those who actively worship Satan.

Also, just because it's of the occult doesn't mean it's bad, either. The truth is that there are many people involved in the occult who are healers and good people. Please don't confuse the two.

One other thing:
The OP stated "At the higher level of even the most obscure coven, there is the summoning of spiritual entities and an effort to attach them to those who give them their will to do so."

This is patently false. I know of no witch's coven who does this. Most witches don't believe in Satan and most don't summon demons.

[edit on 26/8/07 by forestlady]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a star for the balanced view forestlady. I find some threads here often lacking proper balance and perspective.

as I have been in the "scene" myself for many years I can confirm that I dont know any occultists and secret-society-members who are either satanists or child-molesters or who are even remotely interested in such evils. and I know a LOT of occultists/society-members and high-ranking people in general.

In fact....I know of more molesters and evil doers from the side of those who claim to be "working for the good"...those white-suit shiny teeth preachers for example. no offense though.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is not well-known, but many of the school shooters that we hear about are also heavily into the occult. Perhaps tellingly, this aspect of the phenomenom is never investigated. Check out these references regarding Columbine High School's infamous "trenchcoat mafia":

1) TCMer Eric Dutro walking around the school cafeteria telling people that "Satan loves you"(Kelly Beer, 6106) in the spring of '98.

2) Courtney van Dell, aka 'devil girl,' wore barettes in her hair to make it look like she had horns. Said to be a 'wikken'(sic) or a devil worshipper(Kristi Mohrbacher(1010), Jessica Lucero(1508 ), Leigh Ann Clark(2723)).

3) The students seeking shelter with Clement Park worker Steve Ogle(1056) told him the perpetrators were TCM and were "satanists".

4) Jecoa Catt(1364) told IO that the TCM were satanic.

5) Jason Jones(1474) observed the TCM playing 'magic' cards in the cafeteria, which were about the devil and about power.

6) Lacey Shotts(1651) said she believed the TCM students were 'devil worshippers.'

7) Jen Smull saw Robert Perry at a halloween party dressed as a worlock(1827).

8 ) Student Perlman(4054) said Joe Stair used to come to woodshop class with a book he called 'the devil's bible'.

9) Prior to 4th hour on 4-20, Nicole Ray(4144) saw a male TCMer in the science hall, with his hair fashioned ino devil's horns.

10) TCM associate Nathan Dykeman's bedroom wall was supposedly covered with devil posters(4630).

11) Nathan Dykeman says Harris called him 'devil man'.(10710)

12) Daniel Burg(5838 ) told the IO that "...the TCM--they're like satanists."

13) TCM leader Chris Morris told Mark Hengel(5899) "I don't believe in God. I follow Satan's Commandmants."

14) Sara Lutes(6821) says the TCM were satanic, and that they wore satanic symbols on their shirts, underneath their trenchcoats.

15) Chris Hooker, 18, said they were "satanic individuals." "We'd see them every day. They've threatened to kill people ... but nobody thought that was serious," Hooker said.

16) Library Intern Mary Ziccardi(13647) spent one week at CHS in November of '98. Says Eric Harris "looked like the devil" and may have worn black lipstick.

17) Teacher Mr. Long(EP24-17) said he kicked TCM associate Joe Stair out the computer class for accessing satanic sights. This happened last year.(1998)

18 ) TCM associate Eric Ault(10645) told the IOs that "they were into satanic worship."

19) Jennfer Harmon(8835): "...one of their friends-'Becka'-was waiting for the devil to take over the soul."

20) Brooks Brown(USAToday.com): "They're(TCM) all big on anti-God Satanism. They are really just 'pure hate'."

21) What kind of music did the TCM like? 'Devil' music according to Brandi Wiseman(4751).

22) Trista Fogerty(1420): TCM were satanic, when she first got to CHS friends told her to avoid the group.

23) Nicole Markham(8794): "Harris was into...heavy satanic music."

24) Nicole Lawson, sophomore(3526): (TCM associates)"Stephanie(Kinny) and Kelly(Schwab) would draw "fnords" on the black board. Fnords are little symbols that were servants of the devil. They would draw a whole bunch of them. They did it when no one was looking." ['fnord' is thought to stand for 'for no other reason, discord']

25) TCM associate Chuckie Phillips(10866) internet code(Puterfnord@...) name was meant to represent a servant of the devil.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
apparently you did not care to read the two posts right before yours. you are equating "the occult" with satanism. This equation was created by christianity in order to put the occult arts into a bad light.

magic parlor tricks, occultism and satanism are three entirely different things. the world "occult" means "concealed" or "esoteric" and refers to a collection of teachings on the topics of hermetics, imagination, willpower, ritual, etc. that has nothing to do with satanism whatsoever.

the label "satanism" is a creation of christianity. some evil-doers have taken over that label as a rebellion against what they perceive to be good-doers.

there is a huge difference between a pracitioner of occult arts and the rebellious teenager who calls himself satanist and goes berserk shooting people. one is a meditative type of person, a mystic, the other is a product of society gone mad.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
A very dear friend of mine knew Michael Aquino. Aquino was out to destroy my friend, because my friend was trying to expose Aquino for what he was/is: a child molester.

interesting, I suspect that Aquino's story is very complicated.

Also, to clarify the term Satanist: Not all Satanists are evil. Many Satanists have all sorts of theories and reason why they are Satanists, but they are not harmful people, they don't engage in cannibalism, baby sacrifices and such. This is why the military has sanctioned Wicca and Satanism as religions.

I would try to distance my post from those that categorize anything esoteric as "of the devil" however I am inclined to think that there may be some truth to our grandparents warnings in this regard.
Of course I see the basic point to an extent. Far be it from me to deny good ol American religious tolerance, as far as the military accepting wicca etc into their "recognized belief systems" I consider it simply politics.
I am not under the delusion that every person claiming to be Druidic, wicca etc. are doing what it appears a massive amount of people are engaging in (sacrifice, world domination etc.)
The lower levels of all these groups appear to be quite benign. There wouldn't be much of a foundation if their early levels didnt cater to as wide a spectrum as possible.

Im not trying to say your at a "low" level or even that every "high" level group does this, and Im sure you would reply that you know that your group is good, and you have been in it for years and you know all the players and there is no planning for sacrifice and Armageddon. Well what do I know about it? nothing, you may not be connected through any hierarchal system in any way, but to be fair, if you know that you are in a system it would be naive to think you know the agenda of your leaders leaders, especially when it comes to "magic" Again I dont know your group, but If you look at the image at top of the original post and find it to be correct from what you know so far there may be reason to suspect it being a part.

There are many who call these child molesting rings Satanists, but alot of the people in the rings don't worship or even care about Satan. They're just evil people. I have never found evidence of the "Illuminati" or Freemasons who worship Satan. This is not to say the child molesters aren't evil. It's just that not all child molesters are Satanists and not all Satanists are child molesters.

Of course, thats true but there are many flavors in the system. Its just maximization of output. as long as you open doors for them you can believe whatever you want to believe or nothing at all.

It seems some sacrifice to gods you and I have never even heard of, there are plenty of sects that dont believe in any God or Devil, they may be motivated by addictions or passions any number of things, as you know all to well magic is real as anything. It is not necessary for them to believe in demons to open doors for them.

As far as the semantics of the term Satanism or the myriad of "luciferian" definitions you can have them all. call it whatever you like and we dont have to call it Satanisim if you dont like that, but we had better come up with a name for it, and start talking about it because its HUGE and if you dont think it affects you then you are not looking hard enough. The evidence that this is being covered up is astounding, look through some of the stuff I provided It seems clear this is being allowed to happen.

The owl in the Bohemian Grove is not Molech.

Yeah I mentioned that in a earlier reply, It doesn’t look like its Molech as Alex Jones says, although in fairness I haven’t gone back and really checked it out. I think this argument of which god or goddess it is is ultimately just buying time, because they are in fact performing a mock human sacrifice. Lets just say for the sake of argument that its just a real "artsy thing to do, and that they didnt mean anything by it. well one thing is the crowed is participating their butts off, yelling with fevered excitement and all. and if you listen to the orator of the ceremony there is no denying its intention its a ritual for a deity to give all of its manifestations power while giving the onlookers some of the goods as well. All Im saying is it reeked of church and just like church not everyone in the pews believes what there saying up front.

i have always looked at the grove as being an lower mid level thing, a way to bridge a person who may have independent wealth or power but is not in their system. a way of bringing them in and using there pride as an intial trap. I.E. look Im so special I get invited to meeting I cant talk about. Yet when it subtly brings them in to the fact that when you play at that level there is a spiritual component. Im sure if you asked more questions about the ceremony at bohemian grove than you did about the naked tiki bar. You would be shown a deeper level of that less than benign (mock human sacrifice) version.

Also, just because it's of the occult doesn't mean it's bad, either. The truth is that there are many people involved in the occult who are healers and good people. Please don't confuse the two.

Look I know there are good people involved in the occult but healing someone does not prove this. It only proves there is power available.

One other thing:
The OP stated "At the higher level of even the most obscure coven, there is the summoning of spiritual entities and an effort to attach them to those who give them their will to do so."

This is patently false. I know of no witch's coven who does this. Most witches don't believe in Satan and most don't summon demons.

Ok, you don’t know of any that summon Demons, do you know of any that summon “spirits?” how many of the spells involve invoking them? a lot right?

If these things could not enter our plain unless through the will of Human beings I would expect them to find a myriad of ways to get it done. Throwing you a supernatural favor is no payoff for what you have given them.

find out what happens if you mention the name of Yashua around these things, bet it gets ugly.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi amenti, heres your gift for such a super thread, It looks very similar to all the books I dug up very intensly in the susatium archive west germany, when pope leo sent king charlemagne to destroy irminsul 7 pillars of the 12 that were at externsteine to find the jesus knochen by the gruft next to it and didnt find them because king widukind had time to relocate them im schangen turm with his grandfather king attano, a peace treaty had to be settled with king widukind. Now do some research about megalith site hockende frau 40 km from detmold, thats the real megalith thats important, you see now whats going on, ive waited many years for this, Now I understand why that bioluminous alien dragonfly came to see me, good luck and take care, I need to push stephan hawkins in his wheel chair and realize his dream. This info is all thanks to my grandfather, rada dapa

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Amenti, Wicca was formed by Gerald Gardner, he's the "top guy" as you put it. He was in no way connected to any of what you're talking about. I also know most of the neo-pagan founders, some very closely. There is no hierarchy higher than them in Wicca/Neo-Paganism. They firmly disavow themselves from Satanists and their ritual are in no way Satanic, I know I've been there with them in the rituals and even been a part of them. There is nothing Satanic about either Wicca or Neo-Paganism.
Yes, we summon spirits SOMETIMES, but they are not evil spirits, except a few OTO'ers who sometimes summon demons, but Wicca has nothing to do with that. Most Wiccans do not hold with that practice.

My point is that many Christians call things Satanic, when they have no connection to Satanism, these acts are just plain evil. There are Satanists, but not all are evil. It's a very different concept of Satan, it's mostly out of rebellion of the Christian religions, which they see as unhealthy. Most Wiccan/Pagans I know (and I've been in these circles for 11 years), have no strong feelilngs about Yashua. Some actively dislike Christianity, usually because they have been harmed by a Christian Church, quite a number have no animosity towards Christianity.

I do believe that some of the elite practice Evil Magick, and some worship Satan even, but I'm just saying that not all of the groups you mention are Satanists/Satanic or are involved in a vast Satanic conspiracy. There are differences between being evil, practicing Satanism, and being involved in Satanic conspiracy. It's a matter of terminology for one, but it's also not as widespread as you think. I've known several 33 degree Masons, and they most definitely are not Satanic or involved in a Satanic conspiracy.

It's about having a balanced view of these things and not seeing them as simply black and white, painting everyone with the same brush.

Some of what you say may be true, I'm not arguing with that, the Franklin cover-up onspiracy may well involve people who are Satanists or in a Satanic conspiracy. Bbut some of your sources aren't very reliable. Fritz Springmeier, for one may be telling some truths, but he's also a kook and way over the top. I don't trust everything he says. I just don't think the "conspiracy" is as widespread as you say.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dig really deep and you start seeing the connections and secrets and come to believe in a vast world conspiracy. Your eyes have been opened.

But dig even deeper and you find out that its not the way you thought it was afterall and there is really no vast satanic conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've always been of the opinion that the true conspiracy lies within the conspiracy itself - that is to say, by proclaiming there is a "vast Satanic network" at arms today, one can effectively pull peoples attentions from postive and enlightening subjects into the realm of the dark and sinister world.

The more you read, the deeper you get - the more you find out about all the horrific things done in the name of "Satan" and "Lucifer" and pretty soon, ones attentions no longer reside in the realm of anything healthy, beautiful or worthwhile in the general scheme of things.

Satanic Panic is something I grew up with here in the South, and more often than not I was the subject of taunts and persecution by supposed "christian warriors" because of no other fact than I chose to wear dark colored clothing to school.

When I assured them I was indeed Christian, they inquired what church I attended and when I replied "Catholic" - oh dear, that just blew the doors wide open. Apparently, the Catholic Church is full of nothing but pagan evildoers hiding behind the Cross.

News to me!

There is, at this moment, a charming young lady at my bookstore who gets called a "perversion" and "devil worshiper" simply because she wears a Celtic Knot pendant.

Oh, the Horror!

I have never seen a single subject spread so much distrust, persecution of cultural differences, and make people so suspect about others as the subject of Satanism.

Therein - lies the conspiracy - grounds and fuel for another modern day witch hunt.

Where I live - it's simple:

Crosses = Godly.
Ahnks = Satanic.
Celtic Knots = Satanic.
Wiccan Pentacles = Satanic.
Anything unfamiliar = Evil.

I wouldn't have brought this up, except I have been constantly exposed to the subject of "Satan" and His Vast Evil Empire and said propaganda since I was in high school.

They spend more time talking about evil deeds and horrible acts than they do about anything beautiful in this world, and then sum up the sermon with "accept Jesus into your heart".

Wait. Who's this "Jesus" guy again? First you've mentioned him!

By a small sect of "christians" who apparently think it's more important to talk about Satan and his influence and lead people deeper into the darkness and occult through their literature and lessons.

IMHO - THAT alone is suspect to me.

As any serious student of the occult will tell you - some doors are best left unopened.

I say this, not intending to be mean or cruel or debunk any claims here - for I have never met these people who are supposedly incriminated in their alligence to Evil, and it would be against everything in my faith to put heresy before actual firsthand evidence or experience - but I will confirm there are a lot of sick people out there working for something they call "satan" when in reality, all they are working for is themselves and their lowest inner natures.

*two cents*

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

A fine post, Ma'am.

I'm not generally one for praising the religious, but that was a damn fine job of tolerance and understanding you did there. Far better than anything I could pull off, Godless slut that I am.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yes, excellent post general eyes, excellent.

I remember when I was a teenager I read a lot of conspiracy books and was convinced I see the truth and all others are blind or half-blind. the "world conspiracy theory" explained so much for me. as a teenager I felt alienated by this strange society we live in, and conspiracy-theory was THE explanation. I used to go on and on endlessly fascinated by illuminati and whatnot.

but as a dug deeper and deeper, always thirsting for more truth I realized that I was wrong. I realized that the rich and powerful are not necessarily evil and are not necessarily working on the same goal (nwo). I also realized that many of the people who propose the "world conspiracy theory" are extremely negative and bitter and do suck your attention into a spiral of blame, shame, doom, gloom.

boy was I embarrased about my former paranoid worldviews when I actually got to know some of them high-ranking elite and found out that they are decent, trustworthy, deeply caring and intelligent people.

today I tend to believe some of conspiracy-theory itself IS a conspiracy....a conspiracy to keep people in fear.

That doesnt mean I no longer believe that covert and weird things do happen...the certainly do. but not in the sense of a "vast satanic conspiracy".

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I've always been of the opinion that the true conspiracy lies within the conspiracy itself - that is to say, by proclaiming there is a "vast Satanic network" at arms today, one can effectively pull peoples attentions from postive and enlightening subjects into the realm of the dark and sinister world.

So all those children made up these stories about whats being done to them to get you to stop thinking about beauty. all these cases and cover ups are elaborate ruses to get our minds off nature. Interesting theory.

Satanic Panic is something I grew up with here in the South, and more often than not I was the subject of taunts and persecution by supposed "christian warriors" because of no other fact than I chose to wear dark colored clothing to school.

I resent the term 'satanic panic' in that context. this is not about your schoolmates thinking you worship the devil because you dress or act a certain way. This term is used to deny the investigation of grizzly murders of children
It is because of the False memory syndrome foundation (FMSF) that they were able to bring this (satanic panic) idea into the mainstream The FMSF was founded with the help of two CIA mind control experts … Dr Orn and Dr. 'Jolly' West.. www.whale.to... and fronted by a pedophile who resigned after his daughter accused him of abuse. en.wikipedia.org...

and despite all the historical evidence of actual organized human ritual sacrifice:
movie video.google.com...
www.ra-info.org...
www.outlawjournalism.com...
www.the7thfire.com...
www.conspiracyplanet.com...&page=2

The entry on Wikipedia states the following its basically the “offical story”:

Satanic cults
Main article: Satanic ritual abuse
The existence of large networks of organized Satanists involved in illegal activities, murder, and child abuse is occasionally claimed. Those claims have not been substantiated, and it has been labeled by many Satanists as an example of a moral panic.
en.wikipedia.org...

Someone is lying here. The alternative premise is that there is a vast psychiatry conspiracy, one in which psychiatrist from all around the world are plotting to create “satanic panic” by implanting these memories in the heads of people. This is the charge. If you want to know about this please read the famous “Greenbaum speech” given by D. Corydon Hammond www.mindcontrolforums.com...

but I will confirm there are a lot of sick people out there working for something they call "satan" when in reality, all they are working for is themselves and their lowest inner natures.
*two cents*

Whatever you think the reality of it is is less important that knowing it’s a reality.
This is not about ascetics or style or personal philosophy, we still have the Bill of rights for a little while longer anyway, believe/do/dress how you want to. But the system Im talking about is ancient, and very secretive, and very powerful, They don’t have websites or myspace pages, and It didn’t start in 1966 with Anton Lavay. He did more for the FMSF cause than anyone else really, he is the reason you can tell me that “Satanism” specifically denounces cruelty to animals and sacrafice etc. and be technically correct.

The New World Order IS THIS SYSTEM! Its all around us we ultimately will either conform to it or die fighting it.
lets not fight each other.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A vast Satanic conspiracy.

A vast psychiatric conspiracy.

That's two conspiracies.

Just keeping track.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
A vast Satanic conspiracy.

A vast psychiatric conspiracy.

That's two conspiracies.

Just keeping track.

I thought I was making myself clear by saying....
"the alternative premise is that there is a...."

I fail to see how this is funny in any way.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
So all those children made up these stories about whats being done to them to get you to stop thinking about beauty. all these cases and cover ups are elaborate ruses to get our minds off nature. Interesting theory.

I never claimed that.

But I also know that children are prone to speaking metaphorically and sometimes their childlike innocence cannot process what is actually happening into actual objective and adult terms.

Heck, I know I came up with some pretty far fetched stories about space aliens, wormholes, time travel and "the thing in my closet".

Does this mean that all children with such claims are just the product of over active imaginations? Of course not, and in no way meant to imply such.

Is there a strong possibility that such children are raised in households where associations with the "devil" are mentioned so frequently that it's the only frame of reference these young minds have to explain things they aren't old enough to understand?

Quite possible.

I'm not denying any claims of abuse or extraordinary experiences on the part of these kids, but without an objective in depth look at their familial environment, as well as a face to face (and non-leading discussion) with these children - I can't verify the validity of any of their claims.

Most recounting of the childrens tales are so limited and sensationallly prattled on about - jumping from one point to an immediate conclusion without much indepth analysis - I simply can't trust the methodology employed when handling children on this subject.

I resent the term 'satanic panic' in that context. this is not about your schoolmates thinking you worship the devil because you dress or act a certain way. This term is used to deny the investigation of grizzly murders of children..

Um, actually - the use of the word "sociopathic" would be better than the use of Satanist.

Satan is actually the Prince of Lies and Deciet - the one who takes every opportunity to turn eyes from God's glory onto his own. And that was more the point I was trying to get at, rather than dismiss any of your sources.

I just think the term "Satanic" is mistakenly used to label anything that falls outside of the boundaries of good taste and decent human relations - and has a way of filtering down to small things like pendants and color schemes in some minds.

Down where I live people were being accused of being Satanists for the smallest and harmless of things - clothing being one example - and they were persecuted on the grounds that "one thing leads to another - first, it's Dungeons and Dragons and the next thing you know they're slaughtering animals. Before long, they'll be after our children."

In a word - HYSTERIA.

You might be interested in the case of the West Memphis Three - three young boys who, because of their love of a certain genre of music and widely considered town "satanists" because of their dress and alternative lifestyles were convicted of a henious murder despite several flaws in the process.

Once again, I'm not saying their aren't deranged people out there - I'm just saying I've seen how matters of this nature have a way of "trickling down" and becoming perverted within the very groups that seek to stop Satan's influence.

Seriously - the Prince of Darkness ha to be laughing his haunches off at how it all plays out.

A child - under 10, able to topple the reputation of a person in power simply based on a few crayon drawings that hint of something sinister.

Whatever you think the reality of it is is less important that knowing it’s a reality.

But I have never SEEN anything like these claims on a first hand basis. I have only seen random persecution of people based on minor details in cause and service of "fighting the bigger fight" - how is this helping?

Most sociopaths frequently extract revenge on those hwo have pushed them out of conventional society because of such prejudices, and some (not all) actually go so far inwards with their own delusions of granduer and whatnot that they ARTIFICIALLY CONSTRUCT THEIR OWN "SATAN" based on the worst things they can think of, and go about the process of manifesting "his" works in whatever sick ways they come up with.

Satan, once again, laughs at both parties - both of whom have turned their eyes from nice and beautiful subjects in preference to wallow around in the muck of things far from God's Glory.

It's not about being naive to the existence of true evil, it's about getting overly drawn into the conspiracy.

This is not about ascetics or style or personal philosophy, we still have the Bill of rights for a little while longer anyway, believe/do/dress how you want to.

Yes, but down here - I'll have rumors fly about me based on such things, and if enough people get talking - well, things have a way of becoming true if enough people believe them.

Odd - kind of how Satan gets his foothold in men's minds to begin with...obession -> fear -> speculation -> prejudice -> repetition -> FACT.

But the system Im talking about is ancient, and very secretive, and very powerful, They don’t have websites or myspace pages, and It didn’t start in 1966 with Anton Lavay. He did more for the FMSF cause than anyone else really, he is the reason you can tell me that “Satanism” specifically denounces cruelty to animals and sacrafice etc. and be technically correct.

La Vey didn't write about the real Satan - he wrote about his own personal philosophy and chose the association with "Satan" to rile people up. A friend of mine is a high priest in that Church and confirms this.

The New World Order IS THIS SYSTEM! Its all around us we ultimately will either conform to it or die fighting it.

I fail to see THE SYSTEM outside of the rantings of propagandists who choose to fixate on a couple of topics and make it the forefront of their belief structures.

Funny - I'm sitting somewhere having a nice day until someone comes up and starts telling me how the company that manufactuers my ice cream is really part of the Illuminati Order and how by eating my double dipped "death by chocolate" - I'm really helping to pave the way for the Apocolypse and Satan's Armies.

Funny - but that sounds to me like someone is trying to put THEIR personal agendas ahead of my own private commune with God and His Creation.

Can't even eat ice cream anymore. Darn it!

Because, now - you see - as a concerned Christian, I have to AVOID "death by chocolate" on a hot summer day because this that and the other - and meanwhile, while everyone is looking around for more "signs of satan's influence" - lo and behold - MORE ARE FOUND!

Amazing.

Any wonder a child in the throes of such madness might resort to drawing pictures of horrific scenes? Nope. No more ice cream cones and rainbows - because the ice cream guys are Illuminati and the rainbow is a symbol of homosexual perverts!

Oh dear.

What is a child to draw in the face of all this information? Why, heck! Since the Devil seems to have his hands in EVERYTHING, why not a picture of the Dark One and his minions doing some horrible thing with ice cream to a child!

The cycle continues - Satan in. Satan out so to speak.

lets not fight each other.

Deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join