It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. District Court Unseals 9/11 "Inside Job" Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The real conspiracy here isn't the case itself but the fact the courts are allowing it in and public...

This is clearly an attempt by the higher ups to publicly discredit what even most of us know to be a completely ignorant claim.

This isn't being allowed in because it has merit, its being allowed in to destroy the foundation of the real truth movement.

Lets see a case brought in that allows actual facts to be brought in which can be proven, the money links, the connections of higher ups within this government, the fore knowledge ect ect ect..

we wont ever see that thanks to this case, when this case loses it will be used as the foundation to not allow future cases in.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I found this:

STEEL TURN INTO DUST.

microwave weapon. it was used in Iraq.

and this
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/dustspire.gif
drjudywood.com...

and this
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/spire_1.mpg
drjudywood.com...

[edit on 24-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is screwed up! They're suggesting no planes hit the towers?! How do they explain all the video footage of them?!!!

This is a big-time discrediting operation.

It is not what the 9/11 truth movement needs at all, and is further hindered by the fact that people within the truth movement keep suggesting that sci-fi space weapons were used, and that TV fakery and holograms were used, instead.

What will happen is that they will decide that aircraft DID hit the towers, and the truth movement will be discredited in a massive way. Anyone with a hint of intellect will see this, and will think that the ENTIRE truth movement are a bunch of nutters.

Here's an idea - get them to investigate the causes of the 2.1 and 2.3 magnitude seismic recordings that occurred seconds before each towers collapse.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

You have fallen for a PSYOPS set by the 9/11 perpetrators. Calling it a "big-time discrediting operation" does not refute the irrefutable fact that an aluminum airplane with a plastic nosecone cannot glide through steel and concrete.

The reason you think it's a "discrediting operation" is because the perps conditioned the truth movement to see it that way.

The perps performed a PSYOPS on America (and the world) with bin Laden and his 19 boxcutter-wielding Muslims nonsense.

The perps performed a PSYOPS on the "truth movement" by calling the two truths below "crazy".

There are two truths that the perps don't want exposed:

1. TV-Fakery / No Plane Crashes

2. Directed Energy Weapons

[edit on 24-8-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Argue rather a plane hit the field in PA, argue that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, but arguing a plane didn't hit the WTC makes you look like a complete fool.
There is tons of video footage, hundreds of tapes from every angle imaginable, both media, and civilian recorded, (do you understand the work it would take to edit all these videos just to put a plane in them that looks exactly the same way in all version?
It would have been easier to fly a remote controlled plane into the buildings... And why not they were coming down anyway right?
Planes hit the towers, the first tower? who knows, but a plane did hit the second one, theres to much proof out there, and i don't care how much you argue a nosecone made of plastic and a plane made of aluminum cant do what it did, guess what it did, Weight + mass+ speed = big hole in steel building.

And I'll just entertain the idea that it didn't, You will never be able to PROVE it, EVER.

Unless of course you buy a 757, equip it with remote controls, and construct an exact copy of a section of the towers and then fly into it.. and then guess what, you'll have wasted your money proving to us a plane hit the WTC..

Focus on the things you CAN PROVE.

the only people falling for the PSYOPS are the ones trying to prove ignorant theories which cannot be proven, rather then focusing on things which can be proven. that will expose the truth.

You people are wasting time, energy and credibility on THEORIES, rather then FACTS, and there are plenty of facts to prove and inside job or at the very least government foreknowledge.

But hey why bother with the facts which can prove the case when we can make stuff up...

[edit on 24-8-2007 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

The idea that no planes hit the towers is not theory, it is fact. Aluminum with plastic gliding through steel and concrete violates Newton's Laws of Motion.

It doesn't matter how many videos there are. Even if 5 million videos existed, it would not matter. If it shows aluminum/plastic gliding through steel/concrete, then it's fake.

Every video is archived here and they all show the same thing: Aluminum/plastic gliding through steel/concrete
killtown.911review.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
These Videos of REAL Plane Crashes
Explain 9/11 TV-Fakery Very Clearly
www.911researchers.com...

Airplanes are delicate:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok the planes didn't hit the building....

So I ask you this, if the towers were going to be brought down, Why would the government leave any lose ends like this, there are millions of eye witnesses in NYC that saw those planes hit regardless of what you want to believe

Why fake it when they could have used remote controlled planes and have no lose ends?

Regardless of what you believe as stated

Weight + Mass+speed=big hole in steel building, I don't care what the things made of.

the the outer skin of the towers was a solid piece all the way up and down bolted together, with floors connected to it and the inner core,
The weight + the mass that hit that building broke those bolts holding the connecting pieces together, the bolts that didn't break bent inwards with the skin, think of the tower skin as a big steel net, you put enough force into it its going to cave, as it has no inner support until you get to the core..

flesh and bone is much weaker then stone, but guess what, you put enough speed and power behind it and it can break through stone, ask any martial arts expert.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
planes were reported, no imagination.

-the whole thruth movements have all gotten so far, great work.
the firemen, policeman and anchestors will vote.

its all about distraction, guys.

John Lear said on C2C 9/11 is a scam..he couldnt fly that plane...he will know.

because of that this new court process is a scandal, because it is SECRETLY made, no public.
that means that the theory it is based on, the direct energy weapon (microwave? correct me please?) must be well prepared/thought.

no speculation. furthermore, based on all the documents and historic facts
of american war history withe their agencies.
they want us to seperate us from our own believs and truths.

and, is that court process is a fake?

is Fetzer really trustful?

this secrecy again is no good sign.
they want a Florida thing again?

[edit on 25-8-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 25-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn

The idea that no planes hit the towers is not theory, it is fact. Aluminum with plastic gliding through steel and concrete violates Newton's Laws of Motion.

It doesn't matter how many videos there are. Even if 5 million videos existed, it would not matter. If it shows aluminum/plastic gliding through steel/concrete, then it's fake.

Every video is archived here and they all show the same thing: Aluminum/plastic gliding through steel/concrete
killtown.911review.org...

There's a flaw in this logic.
You have two statements which are inconsistent with eachother, so one must be jettisoned. But you choose to keep the weaker of the two.
One's a universal: All photographs/videos/eyewitness accounts of planes into buildings on 9/11 were faked.
The other is an existential (twice): An aluminum & plastic plane cannot glide through steel as they appeared to on the videos.

You have to posit an incredibly all-encompassing conspiracy -involving practically the entire government from the president down to your nieghborhood postman- to keep your universal (all the photos faked), when a relatively simply explanation involving only two things (the planes) would require you to jettison the existential. That is: the planes were not aluminum & plastic, but of a sturdier material. Note, some of the close-up eyewitnesses say it didn't look like a commercial airliner. So, it could very well have been something else: perhaps belonging to somebody's military fleet.... maybe ours, maybe not...

Also, analysis of some of the videos suggesting that some of them were faked does not prove there were no planes. There could be other reasons for faking the videos, as I suggested here

I hope Mr. Reynolds is open to these other possibilities as he prepares for his day in court.

As for DEW, I think there is more evidence in support of this, or at least some means of demolition that defies not only the official explanation
but conventional demolition as well.

For comparison, take a look at a few of these Las Vegas Implosion videos. Notice how visible & how loud the charges are. While there are many eyewitnesses accounts of explosions, with the ample video evidence of the collapse of the twin towers, we do not see or
hear anything like what you see & hear in these Vegas implosions, with considerably smaller structures no less. There are a few "squibs" and a massive roar during the collapse, but no flashes and especially no resounding KABOOMS!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
there are millions of eye witnesses in NYC that saw those planes hit regardless of what you want to believe

There is no evidence to support your statement above. Why do you assume facts not in evidence?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CB_Brooklyn

Theres plenty of eyewitness testimony, plenty of footage, and plenty of dead people, and thats more proof then you'll ever have for your "theory" buddy.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
NOTHING but an exotic weapon, with extreme energy, could possibly have caused the ' dustification ' of the steel core columns that we see in the pics above. There is NO WAY whatsoever, in all of science, to find a way to blame gravity or fire or anything else on the effects we see there.

To turn those massive steel beams, beams that supported the Tower for many years, into dust is beyond the explanations that are given by the government. It is totally impossible for anything but a particle beam weapon or some other advanced weaponry to accomplish that. No way.

As to planes versus no planes, I am still a bit ambivalent on the issue; I have seen convincing videos that show that there was massive trickery involved in the filming and airing of the videos that show the second plane hitting. One video clearly shows the nose of the plane coming thru the other side!!The networks stopped the feed and film at just the instant that the ' plane ' was hitting the building and then we see explosions.

I think that if there were no planes, then the bad guys have technology that is so far out that we might as well abandon ship now if we want to live in a free nation. If they can create images of airplanes in broad daylight that are that close to real aircraft, using holograms or whatever,then they can create any reality they wish us to believe in. But, I believe that whether or not planes hit the Towers or not is not even the biggest issue: We have hundreds of ' anomalies ' that remain unexplained and those are case enough for an inside job.

How could ANYONE believe that those robust and massive central core steel columns were brought to dust because of heat from localized and cool fires? How could they? To turn steel into dust is a telling sign that the perps did NOT want us to see; now that we have, it is evidence beyond question that advanced energy weapons were used to bring the Towers down, in addition to regular explosives as well. The bad guys who did this went for overkill and used several different sources of energy to accomplish this, and it will take many layers of lies and obfuscation being removed before we will see any daylight in the truth movement.

The American people are so trusting, so undereducated about current events, so ignorant of the political crimes being committed every day in Washington, that they are like sheep led to the slaughter. We are so complacent and spoiled that we just sit back and watch as the leaders we ' elected ' violate every law and principle that this nation is founded upon.

If the bad guys can get away with pulling 9-11 off, with HUNDREDS of inexplicable ' anomalies ' unanswered, what does that say about us? We KNOW that 9-11 was an inside job; all of the evidence screams it out. Only denial of the most blatant type could account for anyone in this day and age believing the official story. The evidence is massive, the anomalies too many, to believe that the government is telling the truth.

Taken together, we have all of the proof needed, but until we can get the media, controlled as it is, to open up and advise the people about this, we will keep on getting taken down the primrose path toward total control and a horrible future. Bush and Cheney are evil, to be sure..sick and twisted and despicable men, but they are not in control. Cheney is on the team, Bush would not be allowed to be too close to it as he is a dunce without any doubt. But no way that this was not done by the shadow govt.

Can anyone tell me how steel can ' dustify ' from gravity and fire? I would like to know.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

WOW, that´s short and good.
that´s what I think at the moment..as for the planes as projections, well..at least its clear that there definetley was´something not right´with the mass media stations, which seem to be well prepared.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A challenge to those who think there were no aircraft at the WTC:

PROVE IT - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. Your research shall need to be slightly better than a few links to a few videos and saying "there is your proof" [in the fake videos].

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

[edit on 25-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

To those who believe planes hit the towers:

PROVE IT - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

Now is your chance!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

To those who believe planes hit the towers:

PROVE IT - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

Now is your chance!

[edit on 25-8-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

The proof isn't on us, we have plenty of proof, videos photos, and witness testimonies, rather or not you like that is your problem, but we have proof none the less, whats yours?

If you make a bold statement such as the one you are, its YOUR responsibility to back it up.

I mean you want the truth right? if its true you shouldn't have any problem proving it to us so we can see the light.

Common "truther" show us the "facts" so we can come over to the no planes side.

I mean if your goal is the truth, show us the truth, if you care enough to thinks the government needs exposed so the people can see the truth, you should give us a reason to believe you.

if this is a problem for you then you don't realty care about the "truth"

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Wrong! Merely stating that you have eyewitnesses and videos doesn't make it so.

So now's your chance to prove it!!! Let's see all that evidence proving planes hit the towers!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by C0le

Wrong! Merely stating that you have eyewitnesses and videos doesn't make it so.

So now's your chance to prove it!!! Let's see all that evidence proving planes hit the towers!

CS it doesn't work like that here at ATS, Either you want the truth or you don't, I don't care to be quite honest it wont change anything either way, The fact of the matter is your making an extremely bold and unsubstantiated claim,
I mean this is how it is man, either your legit and want the truth, or your not, if you are show us why your right here, your the truther not me.

Im all ears man, if you have something that without a shadow of a doubt proves no planes hit then I'm on your side in a heartbeat, I dont believe the official story, i think there much more to it, so if your going to convert someone, im an easy convert.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

The info I already posted demonstrates no planes hit the towers.

The way to find out the truth is by looking at the available evidence from a neutral point of view. I already proved that no planes hit the towers. No one has refuted any of the information I posted. There's not much more for me to say. Look at the stuff I posted earlier in this thread and LMK any questions you might have.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join