It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. District Court Unseals 9/11 "Inside Job" Case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dr Morgan Reynolds is represented by attorney Jerry Leaphart.

See here for radio interviews and official filings of Request for Correction with the government, including Dr Judy Wood's RFC on directed energy weapon usage at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

EXTERNAL SOURCE:
=======================

Reynolds Makes a Federal Case of 9/11 —
Sues NIST Contractors for 9/11 Plane Fraud

Morgan Reynolds
August 21, 2007

Summary:

Last month the U.S. District Court, Southern New York, unsealed a 9/11 case filed by Dr. Morgan Reynolds, thereby making the case public. Reynolds is suing on behalf of the United States of America after the U. S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York who represents "the government" declined to intervene in the case. The suit, a so-called qui tam case, alleges that the 9/11 contractors NIST hired to investigate destruction of the WTC Towers on 9/11 defrauded the U.S. government of substantial money by rendering bogus, impossible physical analysis and animations about how two hollow aluminum aircraft (allegedly Boeing 767s) flew into a steel/concrete tower and disappeared. Yet it can be easily demonstrated, after a great deal of hard work by dedicated 9/11 researchers, that no planes hit the towers. The office of Reynolds' attorney, Jerry V. Leaphart of Connecticut, is now serving(notifying) the defendants in the suit, including Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Applied Research Associates (ARA), Boeing, American Airlines, United Airlines and Silverstein Properties. I will post new information on the case as developments warrant.

=======================

See here for unsealed case PDF file:
nomoregames.net...

================================

My opinion:

It's high time! Justice will come via our legal system! But it does not stop with 9/11. Those chemtrails must be stopped as well.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, let's hope that something, anything comes of this!

I'm not sure about the line "Yet it can be easily demonstrated, after a great deal of hard work by dedicated 9/11 researchers, that no planes hit the towers". That seems a little presumptuous to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am not too sure about the whole "no planes hit the towers" thing. Too many eyewitness's who did see it. I am sure the planes did not bring the towers down, but I also think it is safe to say that planes did hit the towers.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelagoshin
That seems a little presumptuous to me.

I concur.
I would be happy to see anything happen reguarding 911.

It should be apparent to the Feds that the 911 conspiracy theorists arent going away, instead they are growing in number.

Im fearing their only option will be to pull another 'pearl harbor type event'
to get us all running around scared again and make us forget about 911.
I also fear that their next 'pearl harbor type event' will be something simple and deadly, like a nuke, with very little in the way of incriminating evidence left behind to expose the real culprits.

At anyrate, good luck CB and Company.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What about the people who saw missiles? Does that mean that airplanes AND missiles hit the towers?

What about the people who saw nothing but an explosion?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The only reason that it is unsealed is that there is no merit. Look at any of the other high profile cases including Padilla and Mossaui and evidence that was withheld until after completion of the trial.

Energy beam weapons? Suing NIST? This lady needs a better job, some grandkids or a dog.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If the complaint had no merit, the court would have dismissed it. They did not.

Instead, they unsealed it, and the Plaintiff's attorney, Jerry Leaphart, is now serving the Defendants with notice of the complaint.

Since the US District Court did not dismiss the complaint as frivolous, they obviously find ample evidence supporting the theory that no planes hit the towers and that directed energy weapons were used for the towers' destruction.

It is worthy to note that the Plaintiff (Dr Reynolds), representing the USA, is demanding a Trial by Jury.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
WOW!

so this means in only like 30-40 years, we might have the verdict in this case!!!

hehe, im being serious here guys

thats why the Govt dont care if we know

By the time this case ever gets Anywhere, the true criminals will be long gone

Sad to say, but aint that how things work here on earth?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry, but this is a waste of the courts resources. Petition a new investigation if you want, but in the end, this debacle will cost more than the entire 9/11 commission. That is my arguement. I am not against investigation, I am against waste of resource on nonsensical ranting.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sorry this is a waste of time, and not what the truth movement needs.

It would be better to have a court case on WHAT brought the towers down, not what hit them, it's a smoke screen to distract. I think it's being allowed on purpose to discredit the truth movement, look at the focus.

A court case fought that allows all police and firefighters to talk openly about what they saw and heard on 9/11 would be much better, one that permently lifts the gag order, now that's a case worth fighting for truth.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Sorry this is a waste of time, and not what the truth movement needs.

A waste of time? Is that what you plan to tell the countless grieving people who lost their loved ones as the building collapsed on top of them? Seven years later they are still finding remains of the people who died.

I want the truth.

Stop blowing the smoke screens in the 9-11 forums and lets discover the truth. Is this what ATS stands for? Dening Ignorance? Everytime I turn around someone is debunking someone else. So let the professional debunkers take a break for a while. Then maybe we might discover the truth for once.

So lets listen for once. Is that too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Damn I'm really angry at this guy. He has all the evidence in the world to prove planes didn't bring the towers down but he's trying to claim none hit at all? I'm sorry but my father worked a mile away from the WTC (at the time) and saw it all go down. Planes did hit, planes didn't make it collapse. This guy had a real chance to inform people what really happened but he had to go ahead and make up some crazy stuff about no planes and energy weapons....crap.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Damn I'm really angry at this guy. He has all the evidence in the world to prove planes didn't bring the towers down but he's trying to claim none hit at all? I'm sorry but my father worked a mile away from the WTC (at the time) and saw it all go down. Planes did hit, planes didn't make it collapse. This guy had a real chance to inform people what really happened but he had to go ahead and make up some crazy stuff about no planes and energy weapons....crap.

Thats why its called a conspiracy theory. People bring up all these ideas to in hopes of explaining the unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please....

This will do NOTHING but further the perception of people in the entire 911 "Truth Movemement."

Space Beams and Holograms are sure to get a chuckle from just about anyone with...well... 1/2 a brain.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12

I once saw a magician pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Just because people claim to have seen planes doesn't mean anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Leyla

You didn't get the point of my post.

I also want the truth to come out. But lets focus our energies on what can be proved, and not waste our time on unsellable theories to the general public. NYC people that were there that day and saw it all go down will laugh this out of court. I don't know how you can fake the sound and visuals to all the people that were watching, espescially the second plane hitting the south tower.

I just don't get why the no plane theory guys can't this through their heads.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn
It's high time! Justice will come via our legal system!

You want to give us a deadline, when you think it'll be by?

It'll never happen. And Reynolds doesn't have a case, anyway. And you're no expert yourself, so save it. Either offer a solid case, or bring in someone else more educated that can. Just saying "it's impossible!" and using sensationalism doesn't cut the mustard for anyone else.

You want to talk about people getting "government paychecks" being deceitful, Reynolds is a former Bush cabinet member, and also taught at Texas A&M where our current SoD came from. Is this going to set off paranoia for you, or are you looking the other way this time? Reynolds is eat up in disinformation.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I want the truth.

Sorry to say (and this is NOT directed at you - just using that quote) but for the VAST majority of people, that's a load of BS.

No one is out for the "truth." Everyone is out for THEIR version of the "truth."
There will NEVER be a conclusion that satisfies everyone. If something doesn't agree with THEIR version of the "truth," it will be debated and debunked to no end whether it's really true or not. I can 100% guarantee this.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is a step in the absolute wrong direction. Ya'll wanted new investigations on 9/11?? Well it aint going to happen now.

For gods sakes...no planes..directed energy. Seriously wtf.

This will set a precident already nearly in place. There will never be another investigation, after this, not one of ya'll questioners will be taken seriously. Remember the whole Rozie O Donnell thing?

Think of the smear campaigns now. No..actually, they wont even need to smear any questioners after this. It will basically end up that Reynolds gets her 15 mins of attention that she sought, and no TV network will give any other 9/11 questioning "crackpot" an inch of airtime.

Lets hope the "defence" doesnt submit video evidence. Good lord, OMG its TV fakery!!! Yeah lets go with that hypothesis, see where it gets us. Roffle. Ive given your no planes theory a chance. God dammit i listened to what you had to say, and it was all bullcrap, clutching at straws, another cause of in-fighting and maximum mis-information. It disgusts me.

And thats all i have to say on the matter. Im disappointed in anyone who believes in this theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How can someone seriously believe that NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS? I mean, are some folks THAT out of touch with reality??

I agree there is more than meets the eye with the 911 case. But 2 planes... 2 towers fell. Now fill in the rest.

How about the WHY? HOW? WHO?
Thats what people should be chasing and demanding from the corrupt US government.

Not the rediculous hologram / missle / phaser / Mr. Fission / Aliens / Muppets, etc etc etc theories that seem to run rampant here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join