It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Murray arrested for hunting gophers while intoxicated in Stockholm, Sweden.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Murray Refuses Breath Test In Sweden

Newsvine.com

STOCKHOLM — Bill Murray could face a drunken driving charge after cruising through downtown Stockholm in a golf cart and refusing to take a breath test, citing U.S. law.

Police officers spotted the "Caddyshack" star early Monday in the slow-moving vehicle and noticed he smelled of alcohol when they pulled him over, said Detective-Inspector Christer Holmlund of the Stockholm police.

"He refused to blow in the (breath test) instrument, citing American legislation," Holmlund told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "So we applied the old method — a blood test. It will take 14 days before the results are in."
(visit the link for the full news article)

How can they arrest Carl Spackler for doing his God given duty??

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

How can they arrest Carl Spackler for doing his God given duty??

Peace

Amen, brother! There's obviously some sort of conspiracy afoot here. Damn Swedes. At least he didn't do one of those Jew-rants. . . *phew*

The golf cart had been on display for a week outside the downtown hotel where Murray and other VIPs attending the Scandinavian Masters golf tournament, were staying, tournament head Fredrik Nilsmark said.

Murray apparently drove the golf cart to the trendy Cafe Opera nightclub, less than a mile away, and was pulled over on his way back to the hotel.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Rren]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sorry- couldn't help it. ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
lol good ole bill murray

this is actually a pretty funny story

drunk.. hunting gophers.. this is something i could see myself doing:w:

top topics

join