It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Bielek on UFO's, Roswell, The Philadelphia Experiment, etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
An interview with Al Bielek which ties together The Philadelphia Experiment, Roswell, The Montauk Project, Project HellFire, Project StarWars and more can be found here:

An Interview with Al Bielek

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fascinating read.
I almost want to believe these things are possible untill I come across soments like this:

Not in terms of what the government thinks. I’ve seldom talked about this publicly, but it’s probably time. In terms of time travel and my access of future events, because in my and Duncan’s jumping overboard from the Eldridge, we did not go straight to Montauk. We went to the year 2137 A.D. We arrived in bad shape. We wound up in hospitals for about a month. When we finally found out where we were, we both (particularly me) started asking lots of questions about where we were, what had happened, and so forth. They told us about various events and showed us some maps of the altered United States. We asked, what the hell’s going on here? We looked at the maps from all over. What events had changed in government, in society? They were rebuilding from the damage of the period from 2000 to 2015 to 2016 era. Finally, everything had settled by the time of 2025. As they told us, when the Earth changes hit really severely, which was around the year 2000, at that point, the governments all over the world collapsed, and the military took over

It reminds me of the movie I saw when I was a kic int the 70's I think it was called Chariots of the Gods, and predicted the world was going to end before 1980 :-/

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
an interesting read but like many unusual tales such as this, the story takes an unbelievable turn.

He claims to have been time transported from 1947 to 1983 and all his memories were erased. Umm, not that I dont believe its beyond the realm of possibilities but why all the trouble to cover up something ? A bullet to the head seems easier. Unless he was to be used for something else but if thats true, memory wipe would seem counterproductive.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
wow it kept getting more bizarre. Okay he's been transferred to the past and made into a 1 yr old baby. Oh wait, now he's in the future and being stuffed full of information to be used in the past.

Then there was some things about sex slaves and other things I just zoomed over.

Too weird to really read all of it (to me anyway).

I have an open mind but this stuff is way out there

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am skeptical about some of this too, but I still thought it was worth posting and am glad some of you found it interesting.

Personally, I believe that any person with this much knowledge about clandestine government activities would probably have been brainwashed and/or programmed throughout their employment/experiences. As such, this brings the validity of their stories into question.

What fascinates me is that multiple sources have mentioned the Phoenix Class Submarines and many have asked where all the titanium is coming from to manufacture them.

I have also come across mention of contrails stretching all the way across the US- coast to coast- forming in something like 20 minutes.

I find it all very fascinating, and am glad this forum is so civilized and open to considering rediculous possibilities like this man has proposed.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
For some reason when I read stories like this I get the impression and this is my opinion that there is half truth and half BS, I try to ask myself why someone that would put out a story like this will do this but I can not come up with a plausible answer.

Intersting stories anyways, if it was a way to corroborate them will be great but as anothe member said already some of the claims are just to sci-fi for me. May be I don't have such an open mind as I thought I had.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For some reason when I read stories like this I get the impression and this is my opinion that there is half truth and half BS, I try to ask myself why someone that would put out a story like this will do this but I can not come up with a plausible answer.

Intersting stories anyways, if it was a way to corroborate them will be great but as anothe member said already some of the claims are just to sci-fi for me. May be I don't have such an open mind as I thought I had.

new topics

top topics

join