It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Helps Taliban Tap into our Soldiers Mobile Phones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Pakistan Helps Taliban Tap into our Soldiers Mobile Phones

www.thesun.co.uk

TALIBAN fanatics terrorised the wife of an RAF officer by phoning her and saying: “You’ll never see your husband alive — we have just killed him.”

Rebels in Afghanistan are targeting British forces’ families with hate calls after tapping into Our Boys’ mobile phones.

The tearful wife rang the RAF fearing the worst after receiving the midnight call — and was told her husband was safe and well.

But the Taliban calls are a sick new plot to destroy morale, and British forces in Afghanistan have now been BANNED from using mobiles.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Unbelievable just how devious these these folx are. Of course they have been fighting since the middle ages in that whole area so they know how to hit home. I am outraged how we can put up with Musharrak and His intelligence that are protecting Osama..They can call your house now and tell your child..your mommys or daddy is dead . Thats great for morale.God forbid they have operatives in your neighborhood..they can reverse cell a nunber and get an address. This gives new meaning to" takin it to the man"

Sys

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Indeed Config, it is down right disgusting.

Theres no boundries for such people, anyone and anything is a target, and there are no holds barred. Whatever they can do to get to you, they´ll do. With no regret or sympethy, no morals.

I´m not one that likes war, or conflicts for that matter... But I´m starting more and more to see why we need to take these jerkos out.

new topics

join