It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.

Originally posted by michaelsannie

"So have you, like left your body or something and went to heaven. Like a OOBE or something, is that what your saying, or are you talking about the beauty of nature just floors you in awe?"

i do have to smile greatly this morning Shawn! You are so cute!!!

No, leaving the body is not required At All. Infact, your body and your mind is the avenue in which all is possible! Your body and mind already hold the necessary elements for everything you speak of. It is not the beauty of nature that is being spoken of, though nature is quite beautiful! It is the different level of energies that reside in literally everything, literally holding it all together. It is Gods avenue of creation... (atoms are the foundation of creation? They are energy?
)

Lets use DSL lines as an example. In a digital subscriber line, there are several "layers" (five to be exact) And each layer holds a different purpose. Inside there are frequencies, in which only certain technologies can run off certain frequencies... Your body is much the same. There are different frequencies within it that hold different capabilities. It is becoming in tune with the different levels of energy, and especially the higher more intense vibrations (which when felt as you have spoken of, are the highest most loving thoughts and feelings of love. You feel them because they are Real in the form of energy), that one begins to open more fully to God...

"Do you mean the little spermy lines that squiggle around. When I'm outside and zone out at the sky I can see those, is that the energy you're talking about?"

hahahahaha! Like little spermy lines... lol. Yes Shawn... exactly. These are only baby steps in recognition.

have you ever stopped to truly observe them? And open up to them???

just wondering what your experience has been thus far...

Love Always,
michaelsannie

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

Right.

Well...we all have a right to our opinions.

Which, of course, are incomplete understandings.
Which, of course, we ALL have.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

have you ever stopped to truly observe them? And open up to them???

just wondering what your experience has been thus far...

So you see them too? I don't know what you mean by opening up to them.

I just went out running and after I was done from the cool down, I stood out and saw it.

I look at the sky then I see them, the little heads have light and they're squiggling all around in one spot for a little while then I see them everywhere.

I can't see them in the house though or when I'm looking outside through a window.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I also see the little dots. Look up persistent visual snow.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

persistent visual snow doesnt do what i am about to describe...

energy of creation before the eyes!

love always,
michaelsannie

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

not incomplete when you finally know who you are!

Nothing is understood accept Love!

and opinions, just as thought and belief, are beautiful in every person!

Shalom!

love always,
michaelsannie

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.

"So you see them too? I don't know what you mean by opening up to them."

Yes Shawn. i do see them. Just as you!

As far as what i mean when opening up to them...

Just an experience for an example for you:

About five years ago, i was for the weekend salomn fishing and camping. i was the only girl in the group, which has often been the case. One afternoon of the trip, i had become disintrigued with casting and reeling, as the men continued on. And i walked away from the meandering stream, very happy to know my lack of presence would go unnoticed, as all the others were in simple delight of their activities. i was free from having to provide unyielding attention to others for their enjoyment, in which i was capable of my own for the time being.

i walked through the forest unbelievably happy! And came to a place where i felt i no longer wanted to walk. i simply sat down in the grass amidst the trees. And then after a time i decided to lay and look at the sky.
Lying there i was contemplating most recent past experiences, in which an eternal friend had come for a short time in this life, and with the nature of his job, left rather abruptly and without word. I felt a deep since of kindredship with his mother, whom cared for him as much as i. And as taught from the age of approximately 14, i began the process of connection of thought to her. And during such the process she directed my attention more acutely to the sky, as if guiding a child. i gazed and watched and felt immense joy, when i began to notice that which you have described perfectly. i thought it strange as i had never noticed before. i considered my eyes were perceiving something of false nature, and considered it was simply gnats in the air, to which i studied more in depth. And upon observation, i came to realize it was indeed not gnats, but energy moving through the sky (in which later i recognized as how energy moves in atoms). And upon giving it its recognition that it indeed was energy and coming to acceptance of its nature, having no judgement of it, accepting its reality, it softly began to do something in which alarmed me at first (and in which with time i have begun to understand). All of it stopped. It paused for a moment, as if 1. in thought and 2. in purpose of my recognition of what it was doing together. As if stating "Are you ready? Do you see what I am doing?", and once giving it recognition, and it knowing i had done so, like an equitable transaction in Love, it began to move as one. All of it working together. It began to move in *counter* clockwise motion (in which at the time i do not understand, and with time now makes perfect sense.) It circled in counter clockwise motion, having me observe such, and once acceptant of its movement in such ways, in equitable transaction between us, it began its descendant. In circular formation it moved as a gentle spear, with its lights circling all the way down, until its point touched my chest where underneath bone and flesh my heart was...

i was a bit perplexed at first. i did not understand. It continued its movement until beyond my perplexed state, i accepted its action, even while still (at the time) not understanding. And upon its acceptance, it disipated into its normal and natural state, in which you have described.

This is what i mean in opening up to it... observe it, accept it, and with time see what it describes to you...

"I just went out running and after I was done from the cool down, I stood out and saw it."

It is good that you see them! Even after running! there will come a time where you step outside and it is vastly bright; as when you become more aware of it, it becomes more revealing.

"I look at the sky then I see them, the little heads have light and they're squiggling all around in one spot for a little while then I see them everywhere. "

Kinda pretty huh!

"I can't see them in the house though or when I'm looking outside through a window."

This will come with time and observation as well, as it resides both in and outside, Even in the dark... though it is another process to recognize it in the dark...

love always,
Michaelsannie

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just looked up that visual snow thing. They make it out to be like a disease or hallucination.

I know I don't have any of the diseases they say cause it and I know it's not from '___' because I've never taken hallucinogenic drugs in my life. I don't do drungs or drink.

Plus I don't normally see it...I have to concentrate to see it.

Like when I see bunnies hooping around in my living room.j/k

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Sometimes, when I'm thinking deeply with my eyes closed, I can see a burst of color - usually violet-purple - come up between my eyes (if that makes sense) and it gets bigger, dissipating, as another comes up in its place.

I think, since it is color, that is somehow chakra-energy. It just happens randomly, or so it seems; since it doesn't seem to be something I can conjure or command but just enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am proud to know that some of you have begun to understand what was meant by "let No Man decieve you". A native American Shaman I met was perplexed as to why I chose this form. It was chosen for many reasons; I am very protected in this body. Very well disguised but as I said there are those who can see. 1 young man actually surprised me (which is hard to do) when he approached me and very intensely said "I know who you are!" The best was the possessed man who told me that my reign of terror was over. Can you imagine? My reign of terror? It was priceless! Or the guy who told me that My Star of David & I made his feet swell. My life is like a science fiction movie. I am an artist. I just started a new church. I have a unique name and it is fun to change to Jesus but it is not Jesus and yes it is my given name. I want to reveal myself but will not for I know better. I am reclusive to an extent. Growing up around celebrities I know that fame is not truly desirable aside from the opportunity to speak to large groups at once. Besides, I give enough clues so that my soldiers will find me. They will know the church
Trust me I am easy to find online. I am a Leo (8/13) and I am bored and annoyed by all of this craziness and ready to set things right. The time has come. I am not Jesus but I am the one the world has waited for. As far as being female is concerned; how better to catch you off guard? How better to humble man? How better to test you? How better to learn, understand, teach and forgive you, beside you, without being recognized. I was asked once if I were Jesus. I was honest and said no. Although technically we are of the same soul. So again in regard to being female; No one can dictate to God who the Messiah will be. They can only try to confuse and manipulate the truth. If the laws and truths of this world were accurate there would be no need for a Messiah.
edit on 5-11-2010 by GodsLivingLight because: typos

edit on 5-11-2010 by GodsLivingLight because: added

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey Gen-X, I'd like to learn more from your perspective, how can I contact you? a reply to: Gen-X

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GodsLivingLight Can I talk to you? It seems like maybe I was led to your post for a reason...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skinnybeard
That poster has not been on ATS since 2010, and the other one has not been seen since 2007 (the information is on their profiles). They probably won't answer you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
thanks. But I'm interested to learn about what he said about the Kabbalah rabbi's point of view, I study with rabbis who are acquainted with the Kabbalah, although I never asked, but I never heard them saying anything about a Gentile convert moshiach. I was just wondering where I can go to find more information. But thanks for your speedy reply. a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gen-X

Mahdi is not Messiah, neither are "antichrists" in the Abrahamic sense. Maybe against Pauline Christianity.

To Jews He is a Rabbi who learned sorcery in Egypt. Some accept he was good and say his message was corrupted by Paul.

To Christians he is God. The Bible doesn't say this one time.

To Muslims alone he is the Messiah alone and one Prophet born of a pure virgin, basically what the Gospels say except son is not interpreted literally as was done in Jewish circles that accepted Issa(PBUH).

If you ask me I think we have it right.

Mohammed (PBUH) reinstituted the religion of Issa(PBUH) that was corrupted by Rome, Constantine and Paul.

When Rome adopted Christianity as state religion it was the death of knowledge and the death of Rome.

While Mohammed conquered Arabia and within 2-300 years the Islamic Empire reached from Spain and N. Africa to China and India and by the time the first Europeans saw the Muslim world it was so advanced they were awestruck.

They had just come from living in squalor, poor and dirty. They didn't have soap, paper, ...scientific texts they once burned were translated with Aristotle and Neo Platonic philosophy and Wisdom School opened.

And it was the knowledge of the Muslim world that is directly responsible for the Intellectual Renaissance of Europe.
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GodsLivingLight

Did you know that a Shaman gets the epithet from Shem, who was a priest (Melchizedek) as well as the name Shem itself is a derivative of the sun god Shemash?

A common thread runs through the great fabric of religion. Abraham/Sarah is derived from Brahma and Sarasvati, whether named that because of cultural reasons or whatever both Mohammed and the Jesuits knew/know this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join