It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allright - Enough! Now I'm Ticked Off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Allright lombozo.......breathe deep..............exhale.............think happy thoughts............inhale.......exhale..........thinkin' of my happiest thoughts, you know - where circus monkeys wrestle George Bush in a big tub of chocolate mint iced cream............
Well that sure didn't work. I'm still ticked off - now I'm even more ticked off!
MAN!
So like I was looking forward to meetin' up with a couple buddies of mine for a nice tasty steak and stuff. Yeah! Nothin' like a nice tasty steak......... Mmmmmmmm..........steak..........

Then I find out in the morning that a company I've been tryin' to get a meeting with finally wants to see me. Yeah! I was feelin' like all tingly and stuff!
Wait! That means I can't go out and have my nice tasty steak and stuff!
Hmmmmmm...........nice tasty steak, or an important meetin' and stuff?
Tasty steak, important meetin'...........
So after some hard thinkin' and stuff, I cancel my chance to eat that nice tasty steak. Mmmmmmmm................steak.........

Inhale........exhale........circus monkies throwin' chocolate mint ice cream at George W. (maybe that's why he's squintin' and stuff - that chocolate mint ice cream like really stings when it get's in your eyes and stuff.) Man - this isn't workin' and stuff. I'm still ticked off and stuff...

So like I get to my appointment a little early. I'm sittin' in the lobby, and I pull out my fancy laptop and check and send emails. (And try not to think about that juicy steak.) Mmmmmmmm.............steak........

So the time for my appointment comes, and goes......so I'm sittin' in that lobby doin' some thinkin' and stuff.........15 minutes...........20 minutes.......
"Pardon me Miss, would you remind Mr. Soandso that I'm here?"
"No problem, I was just thinking the same thing....... Mr lombozo, there's no answer. I'll leave Mr. Soandso a voicemail."
"Thank you Miss"
So I sit back down...........25 minutes........a half an hour......45 minutes..........

Inhale...........exhale.........those circus monkies givin' George W a noogie.....

"Miss? Pardon me, I don't mean to be rude, however would you call him again?"

"Certainly..........Mr Soandso. I just wanted to remind you that Mr. Lombozo is waiting for you in the lobby."
Then she get's like all quiet, and whisperin' into the phone. And she keeps lookin' at me and stuff. I bet she's tellin' him that she want's me and stuff - I mean middle aged men with a weddin' ring, a little beer gut, and a recedin' hairline are in high demand I bet. Yeah! That's it I bet..........Yeah she's lookin' at me and is turnin' red and stuff. Yeah she wants me.......Oh yeah............look at this, baby.............yeah......... that's it........

"Mr. Lombozo?"

Huh? Whaa....Oh yeah.........

"I just spoke with Mr. Soandso. He's very busy, and he would like to reschedule your meeting for tomorrow."

Inhale,exhale,monkies,inhale,exhale,George W,inhale,exhale,chocolate mint ice cream..............

"Sure that would be fine. Perhaps the same time?" I hope my smile doesn't look too fake.........
"Mr. Soandso says that would be fine." Yeah, mighty big of him.......that little S.O.B..........
"Fine! I'll be here. It was a pleasure to meet you Miss."
"You as well Mr. Lombozo." Yeah, baby.........thats' right. I bet she's checkin' out my butt as I walk out........

I MISSED MY TASTY STEAK FOR THIS?

UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO TICKED OFF!

Inhale.......exhale.........circus monkies........

This yoga crap is just tickin' me off even more..........

I think I'm gonna go see my dentist, so I can get some of that happy gas and stuff.....................

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
just a steak bro....
take a pill

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe it was just a steak, but that was really rude and unprofessional of the guy to put you off like that.

I really resent companies that treat interviewees like they have no life to speak of and have the time to just sit around waiting for a scheduled appointment they decide to put off after you're already there.

If that company isn't going to double your salary, halve your hours and treat you like a king, I think first impressions are the most important ones, and that was a terrible first impression for a prospective new employee.

Imagine how they'd treat you if you started actually working for them ...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dude, that was me that made the appointment in the first place. I decided I didn't really want your company at lunch so I set up the phony appointment to get rid of you. On the bright side, you wound up getting a real appointment for tomorrow.

no worries. Wolfgang's isn't going anywhere and I am heading there Monday with a client who wants to open a steak house in china.

I'll send you the bone when we're all done gnawing on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'll send you the bone when we're all done gnawing on it.

That's cold, dude. I invited several friends over for T-bone soup after you promised me that bone last week. Now what am I going to tell them?
"Sorry, Crakeur gave it to someone else...We're just going to have to settle for sock soup...Save the sock, though, I have to wear it tomorrow."

Cold...:shk:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
might I suggest a little

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Aw, Crakeur you are so mean!!!! Lombozo buddy, just keep thinkin' steak and stuff and no worries.Another day.As for dubya, WHAT A WASTE OF ICE CREAM!!!! Hmmmm, so she was checkin' out your butt huh?

new topics

top topics

join