It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raymond Lee Harvey and Ovaldo Ortiz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that it is an honor to have a chance to ask this question of you Mr Marrs, and am thankful of the time you spend in answering it.

This deals with the assassination attempt on Jimmy Carter prior to the 1980 election by Raymond Lee Harvey, and Osvaldo Ortiz. Needless to say this attempt was unsuccessful, but still ended with what could be perceived as the same desired results, the loss of Carter's run at the 1980 presidential election.

My question is as follows. Do you believe that the same parties responsible for the JFK assassination had a hand in the Carter attempt, or was it a separate entity attempting to disguise itself as the JFK assassins. And, did they accomplish what they set out to do?

Edit to add:
tinwiki.org...

A brief, but descriptive link to the TinWiki page on the assassination attempt.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Howdy to Rasobasi420,

Yes, I definitely think the same force behind the JFK asassination was behind the RFK and MLK assassinations as well as the 1979 "Lee Harvey and Osvaldo" attempt on Jimmy Carter. There's not room to get into who the "force" is on this forum, but watch for a new book of mine due out next year from HarperCollins. It will give you and names, facts and dates of a murderous force which has been manipulating US politics (to include assassination) since before 1963. I think that by 1979, with a large segment of the public at least aware of the controversies and inconsistencies in the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK, it was decided not to physically kill Jimmy Carter but rather to send him a strong message that he was in danger if he tried to change or improve the government structure already in place. It worked, just as it did when Ross Perot began to look like a viable alternative presidential candidate in 1992. Recall that Perot said he dropped out because of fears over the safety to his family. What force was to be feared if the Secret Service, FBI, CIA and the U.S. military were there to protect him and his family? Think about that.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As I recall, Carter went into seclusion at Camp David after the assassination attempt and, deeply depressed, was reported to have said, "I've lost control of the government."

Not entirely accurate, as he almost certainly never had control to begin with.

join