It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Police ADMIT to Use of Agents! - Police accused of using provocateurs at Montebello QC summi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I just found this picture reportedly of the Quebec cops. Check out the boots.
Same kind of Vibram soles - same lugs. This is why you need to carry a camera, so you can expose the police state for what it is. Services rendered to the highest bidder.

sorry if this was posted already - I searched and didn't find it.

These Boots Are made for Talking

Source article - blog

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I just found this picture reportedly of the Quebec cops. Check out the boots.
Same kind of Vibram soles - same lugs. This is why you need to carry a camera, so you can expose the police state for what it is.

Do we have any further info on how this played out, or is it simply disappearing down the Memory Hole?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Do we have any further info on how this played out, or is it simply disappearing down the Memory Hole?

No, as a matter of fact, it's not getting swept under the rug.

Three undercover officers accused of inciting protesters to attack riot police at the 2007 North American leaders summit in Montebello are being summoned to testify before Quebec's independent police ethics committee.

The decision from the committee released this week overrules an independent review that exonerated the officers. It also comes more than two years after the black-clad trio were first exposed on YouTube.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Who ordered them to go in and stir up trouble is one of the questions being asked.

Political influence is also suspected.

The three officers – Jean-François Boucher, Joey Laflamme and Patrick Tremblay – are required to appear. The hearings will determine whether the officers breached the Code of Ethics of Quebec Police Officers by using obscene language, refusing to identify themselves and inciting others to violence.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

No, as a matter of fact, it's not getting swept under the rug.

Thanks fr the heads-up on this, I think my Tory MP needs a note to report back to me on the results.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join