It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or dream? How do you know the difference???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My wife passed away last Halloween, and ever since then, I have had what I thought were very unusual dreams and nightmares--until last night. Last night was different. As crazy as this sounds, I found myself in some sort of secret area in the vicinity of DisneyWorld which was apparently an alien entertainment mecca. I was being guided around by an alien with a very long neck and a head shaped like a grey. When the alien touched me on the hand, the energy was incredible--almost arousing. I think it sensed my arousal and touched me, well, in another place also.

Can anyone tell me, how do you know if its just a dream or an actual abduction. This all seemed very real to me.

Thanks in advance for your input.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Simple, you dreamed you were abducted, lol.

Not meaning to make light of your posts, the human mind can do AMAZING things during sleep, even making you believe that where you were, and what you did during sleep REALLY happened. It's scary stuff.

After a traumatic experience, it is not unusual to have VERY real and VERY odd dreams for some time. I speak from experience here, along the lines of yours but worse, so I am not just bs'ing you.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AdiemusEsquire

Abduction conducted by the covert group will suck your astral body with powerful devices and you will not be able to know if it's real or not. It will be dreamlike.

If you have an E.T. Contact experience, you will feel love and compassion and the experience would be something totally mystical. Not scary.

What you described in your post seems to be a dream.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
First, my condolences for your loss.
That's a tough thing to go through.

Second, Sleep Paralysis.
I've had it. Scary as all get out.
Can do strange things to the mind.

Third,
I don't know how old you are, or how long
you were married.
Loss of a spouse can do a variety of things
in the unconcious mind.

Before venturing into the "alien" aspect
(aliens on Earth don't exist), I'd suggest
talking to your physician, or clergy.

This might be a bit off-topic.
After losing people I cared for, I wrote
them a letter. Expressed everything I
ever felt.

That helped me.

I wish you luck,
Lex

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
To the OP:

First as a previous member already said, my condolences on your loss.

I just want to ask you if you have had dreams about aliens before or if you are a person that have been exposing yourself to the phenomena in for of reading, watching and researching the subject prior to the dream or are you into sci-fi? That might be a cause. As you describe the alien I was imagine the type of alien in one of the Star Wars movies, you know, the one that created the clones.

Another thing worth asking is if you are a lucid dreamer? Meaning a person that has the ability to control its dreams or the enviroment on which your dream take place. People that posses this ability can find themselves in dreams or nightmares that can look and feel pretty real. I'm a lucid dreamer myself that's why I ask.

May be a combination of both?

new topics

top topics

join