It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China teaming up to counter the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Russia and China teaming up to counter the US

www.arcocarib.com

The members of the security alliance ‘Shanghai Cooperation Organization’ (S.C.O.) have recently been hosting their largest joint military exercises in Russia and China. All six permanent members of the organization have participated from August 9-16. The joint military exercises, dubbed "Peace Mission 2007", demonstrate the growing importance of the S.C.O. in Central Asian geopolitical calculations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder what is next: Venezuela comes into the team

www.arcocarib.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
interesting it does look like it i mentioned in another post us naval build up in gulf while iran,china,russian hold war games (iran seperate) but if war does happen it will be held in iran because amercia have there eyes on them already naval forces on stand by maybe china and russia will join but i dont no we will have to wait and see but i wish no war comes

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It looks to me as one great game of chess, If i was under pressure from a superpower I feel any help even for a year or two may well be what I need. It could be counted as a counter balance to the superpowers might?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hmmm yea it could all just be to show off or just training or it could be the real thing thing is what will be the start iran?

new topics

top topics

join