It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Take On The Alien Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I want to know everyones opinion on the existence of and the governments role in the Alien phenomenon. As long as we are discussing Aliens then anything goes sceptics alike.
I want to add to the argument that they are so far advanced ahead of us that we cant communicate with them. We communicate with our dogs to a certain extent and they dont even have a spoken language let alone a written one. Now, if they are telepathic and cant talk to us then surly these smart guys could figure out our little 26 letter alphabet.
I think these beings are malevolent and have the world powers by the balls. There agenda? lets discuss that here along with anything else on the subject that comes to mind. Detailed abductions would be a plus here....

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If they were evil or wanted us dead, we would be long gone. The argument that they need us or our planet is, frankly, naive.

I think what people percieve as "evil" abductions are subjective. The animal who is captured and taken to the vet resists and doesn't like it, but in the end it is for their benefit. I think the abductions were just to understand us better, but it seems like they've figured out we're not too keen on them (they're decreasing in reports right? That's what I heard).

As far as our government, I think they might have made contact with some of them some how, but we just don't know. I definitely believe they've gotten some of the technology though.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by lightworker12]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Possible Reasons
1. Population control and population culling or hybridization of our species -We pose some type of threat to their survival; the ability to overcome and adapt to infectious disease, we have a superior physical adaptation or strength, hardiness of stock, even a potentially longer lifespan than most species.
2.Genetic interbreeding program - We may be physically compatible with their species and they have an absolute need for survival to the degree that they are interbreeding with our species or experimenting with DNA . Some noted researches have suggested changing DNA to be genetically compatible with theirs so they can co-inhabit our planet. Others have suggested they couldn't survive within our environment without this type of hybridization.
3. They are an alien/demonic origin and are changing the DNA codes in an attempt to destroy our species or soul essence - We may possess the ability to literally live beyond the physical shell of our bodies and become a detriment to their survival because we have a soul essence which could be unique to our species.
4. Some abductees possess the ability to telepathically communicate, transcend dimensional walls and could become a threat to them.
5.Humans are a nothing more than a food supply and livestock food producers- They don't eat us physically, but instead feed off our emotions - Trauma, pain, sadness, sexual arousal. In essence we are nothing more than livestock, milk cows, hens of sorts, They feed from our energy, like we use proteins such as milk, butter, eggs to sustain our energy.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree with lightworker-If they meant us harm, we would have been gone long ago. They seem to be more concerned with OUR ability to harm the nearby neighborhood of planets. We're like an angry bunch of little kids with loaded 12 gauges running around the streets. We have planet-destroying capabilities, and the means to break free of our own planet-that equals concern on the part of any neighboring intelligent civilization. Them shutting down our ICBMs at Malmstrom to me shows that they are quite aware and concerned about our destructive nature. WE are the war-like civilization, not them IMHO.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well its a loaded question with some assumptions.

My point is, let's not get carried away with in depth conjecture without supporting evidence. If you do that, you are sticking yourself in a rut that you might not climb out of when real evidence comes along contrary to your view.

I feel it needs to be separated at least into different phenomenon:

1. UFO's
2. USO's
3. "Alien" Abductions
4. Close Encounters with strange beings.

1. We don't have any proof what really is behind the UFO's. To go off and say they are "Aliens" doesn't hold any more water then saying they are interdimensional travellers. Or even terristial creatures under our oceans. They could be all three, or maybe something we haven't thought of yet.

2. Same with 1. These lead some credence to the theory that they live on our planet in our oceans. I take a simpler view myself, I think UFO's are all terrain vehicles :-) The point is we don't know and don't have enough evidence to support one way or another.

3. There are some cases that link a UFO sighting to missing time, then subsquently abduction memories. However, most abduction cases do not have UFO sighting following it. SO to link these two is not a good idea just yet. Abductions may be aliens, they may be inter-dimensional geeks, they maybe oceanic creatures. Investigate the Abductions separately.

4. Just because we see Imps, or little green man running around our parks or backyards doesn't mean they are aliens. Especially since most sightings are not correlated with UFO's or USO's. Until we capture one or interogate it, we don't really know what it is or what its purpose is.

So in the end, I wouldn't get too carried away with theories on what these are without corresponding evidence. Just concentrate on what facts you do have, and use that to build better, more sound theories.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wonder how many ladders there are to climb? I mean we as a civilization have rules, governments, presidents etc. I'm sure there are rules everywhere you go. Do the Aliens have these types of rules and governments to live by? I think so in my own opinion. I believe they are montering us and making decisions for our own good and the good of the space federation if there is one. I don't know what to think about abductions. I imagine we as humans that are more intelligent then a civilzation we happen upon on another world would want to experiment and probe that species to gain further knowledge of that species. I really hope that the ones visiting us are civil and intellegent enough to want peace and prosperity for all kind. My only concern is that this alien phenomenon has been going on since we've been here on this planet and that it's going on now. When will disclosure come after all these years?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
I want to know everyones opinion on the existence of and the governments role in the Alien phenomenon.

I don't think there is a verifiable alien phenomenon at this time.

I want to add to the argument that they are so far advanced ahead of us that we cant communicate with them.

I agree, if they can travel through space and time they are far enough advanced to convince us their science is magic (lol) that's why I ignore most UFO videos where lights are in the sky, because they are far enough advanced to monitor us secretly without forgetting to turn off their running lights, lol.

I think these beings are malevolent and have the world powers by the balls. There agenda? lets discuss that here along with anything else on the subject that comes to mind. Detailed abductions would be a plus here....

I don't think "they" have the world's powers by the balls. On the contrary, I don't think they are even here, or if they were that we would even know it. Why the heck would an advanced race travel space and time to come here in secret only to communicate with a great secret cabal of the world's leaders in an effort to hold thier balls?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Regardless it's one or a combination of several of the ideas suggested above, many of us find it hard to believe it's because they have our best interest at heart. That's why it's so important to fight for consciousness during abduction

One researcher who's respected within the abduction community has accumulated over 30 years of research to discover that once we fight for consciousness we ultimately loose the pleasant screen memories and see through the illusion that prevents us from seeing full view of our captors. She discovered that during hypnotic regression of some of her clients, she's found behind the screen memories of benevolent beings, but upon digging further (without leading or suggestions of negative captors) behind those screens - lay the truth of a malevolent race of reptilian creatures who want to destroy our species but cannot for spiritual reasons, beyond our understanding (which could involve bloodlines or specific DNA coding) destroy us.
There is a dark agenda at work whether we wish to face it or not. Whether we believe in benevolence or malevolence. There's no logic in covert and clandestine activity, unless it carries a sinister connotation to it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Regardless it's one or a combination of several of the ideas suggested above, many of us find it hard to believe it's because they have our best interest at heart. That's why it's so important to fight for consciousness during abduction.
One researcher who's respected within the abduction community has accumulated over 30 years of research to discover that once we fight for consciousness we ultimately loose the pleasant screen memories and see through the illusion that prevents us from seeing full view of our captors. She discovered that during hypnotic regression of some of her clients, she's found behind the screen memories of benevolent beings, but upon digging further (without leading or suggestions of negative captors) behind those screens - lay the truth of a malevolent race of reptilian creatures who want to destroy our species but cannot for spiritual reasons, beyond our understanding (which could involve bloodlines or specific DNA coding) destroy us.
There is a dark agenda at work whether we wish to face it or not. Whether we believe in benevolence or malevolence. There's no logic in covert and clandestine activity, unless it carries a sinister connotation to it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Regardless it's one or a combination of several of the ideas suggested above, many of us find it hard to believe it's because they have our best interest at heart. That's why it's so important to fight for consciousness during abduction.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
[quote

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They have been here before the dawn of civilisation, they helped set up civilisations.

They check out our protocol methods now and then.

They like are routines, it creates precise measures.

They like our fearless take on life.

They know that we have inside of us the thing that dreams/space are made up of.

They know we frequent space.

They know we have people that can track there people.

They know we have courtesy, when it comes to disclosure.

They know we have to be patient for the cat to come out of the bag.

They know we have periods in life, that genetics will lead the way.

They know that not all are destined for this planet.

They know we compromise missions when we dissolve time.

They know we are creatures of habitation.

They see us as their grandsons and grandaughters, altering lifes makeup.

They know we have peer pressure to let our future to unfold.

They know are thoughts are timeless classics.

They will see us as equals when the time comes of our departure.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Many abductees who are experiencing malevolence are very spiritually enlightened or religiously orientated with a firm foundation in their belief about God and Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed, Tao or what ever the belief system is. If it were simply benevolent visitors, they'd merely pick out our most spiritually enlightened, form every religion including credible world leaders from each country, in each language and start to manifest themselves, discuss their ability to help out humankind recover the ills of the planet. This would be after they made their benevolence known to such scholars. In turn our world leaders would very diplomatically introduce them to us and they’d exhibit what they claim they are and start fixing things. I do not know one person who's been malevolently abducted that isn't open to a benevolent experience if that were the case. A benevolent society doesn't harm its universal brethren -- period. Nor do they communicate via channeling through groups which then manifest into cults or alien worshiping.
As it stands now all the needle marks, bruises, the human psyches of the abductee who anguishes over the experience, those who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder beg to differ. Countless relationships have been destroyed, many lives have been forever changed by the aggressive act malevolence will never add up to benevolence. The proof is in the pudding, until otherwise proven.

new topics

top topics

join