It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out Cyprus - There's a MonKey on the loose! P.S. 11 days sans BTS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
By this time tomorrow I will be at the airport and waiting for wheels up.

I'm going to Cyprus for my best friend's wedding where I will be performing the Best Man duties. I'm sharing the honour with another guy, as this is real last minute for me. My summer went a lot better than expected. I worked my ass off for this!!

I will be seeing a lot of old friends and partying hard until I can party no more. Hopefully I will be able to see a few of the sights in between drinking and dancing sessions.

My wife and Son will not be going with me, which is a little sad, but as the wife pointed out "You'll have a lot more fun without us there! Just don't forget us!" She also pointed out that if I come home smelling of ciggies we'll be having Meat Balls for dinner!!

This boys had a beaut, the wife's a diamond!

See ya all in a few weeks.

Big MonKey Hugs

MonKey

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey Chikey, have a great time! Have a few drinks for me too OK? How's about posting some pics? I have never seen Cyprus.BTW- Should we call ahead, just to warn them?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Aw, CM, where will we be without you monkeying around?

Have a great time, and take some lovely pics to post. I'd love to see where you spent your vacation.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Safe trip! Have a fantastic time, and for what it's worth, my best wishes to your friend and his bride to be.
By the way. I have to stick up for majormalfunction here.... what's wrong with meatballs? Heck, with a threat like that I think I'd take a drag walking in the front door!

Stay cool my friend.
lombozo

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Cheers guys!

I'll post plenty of pics when I get back.

6 hours till I fly and another 2 at work...

Going Crazy!!

MonKey

new topics

top topics

join