It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found something strange on the new Google Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's odd. I've only had it for a few minutes and was looking through the many beautiful constellations, galaxies and stars, when I noticed this:

img210.imageshack.us...

I'm not sure what it is. Anyone have any ideas? It may be a glitch with the images or a bad stitch-over, but I'm not completely sure.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by EBE 17]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by EBE 17]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE 17

It looks like I'm on the bottom of Tetris and that piece is about to land on me and finish off a layer.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks like one mother of a B-2.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think it looks like bad 'stitching' common on google earth however we often come to the conclusion that it has been purposely erased or is covering something up so let the theories begin!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think what we're looking at is a deeper field of the star cluster. From what I've seen of hubble, often times deeper field images will take that appearance.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
great find EBE 17, certainly makes on think. It really look like a huge b-2, who knows.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I think it looks like bad 'stitching' common on google earth however we often come to the conclusion that it has been purposely erased or is covering something up so let the theories begin!

Yep, agree it's a 'stiching' error, seen it loads on Google earth.

top topics

join