It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST and Popular Mechanics Investigator Asks for an independent review!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Holographic planes?? Do you really believe those planes were just illusions? hmmmm, I don't think so, lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Holographic planes?? Do you really believe those planes were just illusions? hmmmm, I don't think so, lol.

I'm pleased and shocked to learn that you believe actual planes hit the WTC. We are making progress I see.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
EXCEPT when a banana is green and round and smells like a lemon; that is when we stop assuming it is a banana. Funny how the naysayers always allude to things they never produce, like evidence that the Towers could possibly have displayed the characteristics we see using gravity and damage to the top sections of a building.

The people who believe the official story never can refute the obvious anomalies and so they simply say that they are not convinced by the massive evidence and the facts surrounding the case. Clasic denial.

Many thanks for the kind words above. I am always astounded by the claims of the official story believers; not in ONE case have they examined the details of the anomalies closely or accurately; had they done so they would find that they CANNOT explain the many facts that scream out ' controlled demolition'. Towers truning to DUST from gravity? Pulleeeze.
No one with any ability to perceive the truth could believe that. No one with any sense of balance could possibly believe that not ONE pilot got of a ' highjack code ', instead, they call it ' banana ' and munch away not noticing the small and color and size and shape of what they are munching!!

Keep repeating to yourselves, over and over: " The official story MUST be true, the official story MUST be true ". pretty soon you will see thinmgs that are not there, like large sections of the building coming down as gravity pulls at the building, and the steel core remaining despite the ' collapse '. But those things werte NOT there; there was DUST instead of sections of building, there was a steel core of 16" steel turning into DUST right on film. Gravity CANNOT account for the ' collapses ', and so the deniers of truth just ignore all that, those messy and inconvenient FACTS that keep getting in the way of the ' official story '.

One might accept a few ' anomalies ' in a large scale event; all could be explained with study and resources no doubt. But HUNDREDS of anomalies swirling around one event is beyond calculation or belief, yet the official story props will cling to their denial no matter HOW MUCH evidence is given. The reason that the poster above had only the ' goat story ' mentioned in spite of listing dozens of facts if because that is the only one that the deniers of truth can possibly talk about with a straight face. Any other attempts to deny the FACTS would embarrass them and so they simply IGNORE them!! Ignoring and ignorance are two pals that hang out all the time, don't you know?

The official story people have NO evidence to support their claims, only CONJECTURE and GUESSES and MAYBES'S ...and yet they insist that these spurious nothings are as valid as real and documented facts..amazing gaul. But, like I said, when DENIAL gets to a point of ignoring the facts and making bold and sweeping claims TOTALLY unsupported by any proofs, we can see clearly the depth of their denial and the absolute lack of any alternative scenarios that make any sense.

It is almost comical, if it were not so sad, to see otherwise intelligent people insisting that bananas really are round and smell like lemons and are green..even if they say the word " LIME " on the item they would ignore that and believe what the clerk, named Bush, said the itme was. After all, why would the clerk lie? Maybe he has too many limes in stock and knows that you really love bananas, huh? Maybe he knows that you are naiive and provincial and are a sucker for a line..after all, here you are munching away believing its a banana and we are all laughing at you for not seeing the obvious.

Denial is really a pathetic and dangerous tendency to have; it renders the victim uinable to discern reality and it allows them to be certain that they are right and the evidence is just misunderstood. Excuses are all the deniers have, not evidence, remember that. Please tell us, noble deniers, exactly how you think that the highjackers managed to over whelm 8 pilots, all with perfect precision, thru locked cockpit doors, thru determined pilots, so fast that not ONE alarm was given. I cannot wait to hear about the extra special disabling gas that they smuggled thru the detectors at the airports, and th gas masks that enabled them to remain unaffected by the special gas, and the weapons that would cause all eight pilots to become instantly disabled and totally unable to flick a switch.

Tell us HOW all four jets were able to be taken without a struggle or resistance from the crews if all they had were small blades. Tell us how the highjackers got thru FOUR cockpits doors so suddnely that not ONE pilot could flip the switch. Give us a LIKELY and INTELLIGENT answer please. One that makes us go " Aha, so thats how they did it!!".. I can't wait to hear this: Please just tell us HOW all that was managed given the evidence we have? If you CANNOT, then at least admit that you are stumped, that would be more honest and deserving of some small measure of respect than simply calling a lime a banana and expecting intelligent people to buy it; we don't. Try again please and with some details this time as to HOW it was done, OK?

Do NOT expect any rational and LIKELY answers to my challenge; none have been forthcoming for this entire thread and others, and none ever will be coming because no one can make a lime into a banana; the only exception is the people who really WANT a banana so badly that they will taste banana even when they are eating something else. The desire to believe a story can overcome the facts and reality for people who are prone to chronic and morbid denial. Thats the only real answer possible to try and explain their refusal to accept the facts.

<< 1  2   >>

join