It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gods warriors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
anyone watch this last night?
cnn is doing a 3 part series, each @ 2 hours.
last night it was extreme jews.
extreme islam/muslims
tomorrow is extreme christians.

it was a really good program. gets into the history of israel and the borders and all that..

after watching just one episode of the series, i have to scratch my head and wonder how people can be so dumb as to get duped by this religious hogwash.
i just don't get it...

all these holy places cause this is where that happened and this holy spot is the 3rd most holy spot cause mohummad started his descent to heaven...
it's looney toons man. big time.

anyway, i think it is a good program and tonight should be good.
big bad humans with our big bad brains and so manh of us put so much stock into this crap.....

starts at 9pm tonight.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
After watching this series, I came to the conclusion that it was mainly trying to get people to fear people of faith. It showed, after every commercial an intro slide of silhouettes writhing like mad men worshipping. They looked like zombies flailing around.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I tried watching it, but the Zionists they were interviewing were pissing me off to much.

I think that it's a good series and that alot of people would do well to watch it,
but I personally won't simply because it makes me angry.

I already know the stuff they talk about anyways, so it would'nt be incredibly
educational for me anyhow.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
it was a really good program. gets into the history of israel and the borders and all that..

I saw parts of all three episodes. It was a very biased series. The reporter presented things her way that were incorrect but left unrefuted. She was forming your opinion for you,(because most people will listen to her and believe her without finding out the truth for themself).

top topics

join