It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiments into Psi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've recently become interested in PSI, and using to do multiple things. (In this case, Telekinesis). I'll be posting video's on my progression, (If any,
) in the field of Telekinesis.

Psi Experiment : Coin on a String.

In that video, I wait until a coin is perfectly still, sit down, and rotate it, stop it, and rotate it, multiple times. It's sped up, of course. I'm not making you sit through a 21 minute video.

Side note, At some point near the end, the color of the camera fluxes from Clear, To blue, to dark blue, then back to normal. (Not necessarily in that order). Its not a problem with the camera, It's new and I've had no previous problems with it.

[edit on (8/22/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Eh, just curious, why did you accelerate the film? Could be a reason to call it a hoax for some people.
Bet hey, if it's just a coincidence, nice job. Although I prefer a psi-wheel.
What techniques do you use?

- Chris

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I sped it up cause I didn't feel like making everyone sit through such a long video. I've used Psi-Wheels, Haven't recorded it yet though. As for my technique, I usually just imagine everything is white, and me and the object are blue. Then I just ask it to move for me. I go into a sate of semi-meditation, and it just moves. Confidence is important though, you cant just shrug it off as a gust of wind.

What also works for me is concentrating on one side, and imagining something like a beam of light, or an extra arm coming out of your solar plexus, Or wherever you feel comfortable forming Psi, and "Pushing" The object. What works best with Psi wheels for me is concentrating on a corner, and asking it to move, one direction, then the other. Practice makes perfect, and meditation is good, so it's easier to clear your mind.

[edit on (8/22/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Because the earth is rotating beneath the coin, there is a slight angular force acting on the hanging coin. That force causes a slight rotation until the twisted string itself overcomes this force and it starts to unwind. When the potential energy stored in the string is released the unwinding stops and the winding begins anew.

If you want to give PSI a try, experiment with making the coin oscillate (towards you and away from you, not side to side) like a pendulum.

Jon

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
Because the earth is rotating beneath the coin, there is a slight angular force acting on the hanging coin. That force causes a slight rotation until the twisted string itself overcomes this force and it starts to unwind. When the potential energy stored in the string is released the unwinding stops and the winding begins anew.

Then how is it the coin was able to stop moving completely, until I want it to move? It'll sit still for over an hour.

new topics

top topics

join