It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chilling Interview With Zionist Benny Morris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Actually it was your world of muslims supposedly treating jews well that I wished I lived in. And it was your general use of bull# sources and holding them up as the "jewish opinion" that I am offended by.

Better?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Actually it was your world of muslims supposedly treating jews well that I wished I lived in.

Under Islamic law non-Muslims were not treated equal. That is true.

But the ahtred for Jews did not exist then, and there are many Muslims who today do not hate Jews, they hate Israeli Zionists.

It is not the religion of Judaism, it is the political force of Zionism that has created a division between these people.

I was not implying that ALL Jews hold these beliefs, but many do.

Your opinion on whether they are right or wrong will not change their theology.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Your opinion on whether they are right or wrong will not change their theology.

Very correct arch! Thank goodness they are duly ignored by mainstream judaism and given zero financial support for their strange desires. We're very good at making sure heretic groups don't go far.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank goodness they are duly ignored by mainstream judaism and given zero financial support for their strange desires. We're very good at making sure heretic groups don't go far.

It seems that you are the one with bias. I respect their right to believe what they do, just not any actions they would take that results in the suffering of other humans.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And my point is that mainstream judaism understands that the actions of these groups would be detrimental to society. We don't need groups of 10-20 jews deciding that they are going to rebuild god's temple in their design and try to take property away from others. That's why they get no money, no support, and no attention from jews. That's not bias, it's weeding out people who wish to harm others. Make sense?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And my point is that mainstream judaism understands that the actions of these groups would be detrimental to society. We don't need groups of 10-20 jews deciding that they are going to rebuild god's temple in their design and try to take property away from others.

There are more than just a few, and there are more than just Jews who want to build the Temple.

Many Christians also support this goal, and not all of them have good motives. There are Christian groups who want the Temple built to push prophecy forwards. They expect 2/3 of the Jews to die, and accept this.

Masons also want to build a Temple, but not quite the same Temple as Jews or Christians hope for. Theirs would oppose the Tabernacle, and represent pagan solar worship.

They are the hidden hand behind the conflict. They come from all theologies, and may appear to represent them, but really the represent their own 'faith'.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Masons also want to build a Temple, but not quite the same Temple as Jews or Christians hope for. Theirs would oppose the Tabernacle, and represent pagan solar worship.

They are the hidden hand behind the conflict. They come from all theologies, and may appear to represent them, but really the represent their own 'faith'.

The use of the Temple within Masonic ritual is symbolic. Nothing more.
Most masons understand that it is highly doubtful that King Solomon's Temple stood on the Mount. And even if there was a temple prior to Herod's, it is again highly doubtful that King Solomon even had anything to do with it's building. To top it all, it's completely possible that King Solomon didn't exist and that his story, like so many others in the Bible, is symbolic.

Your statement that freemasons want to rebuild a temple that they know didn't exist in the first place leads to a further conclusion that yet again, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Your statement that freemasons want to rebuild a temple that they know didn't exist in the first place leads to a further conclusion that yet again, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

How many sources would be enough to prove this to you?

Do you have a single source that states what you claim?

King Solomon's Temple
Royal Arch Masonic Education
www.thelodgeroom.com...

King Solomon's Temple
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

SOLOMON'S TEMPLE
www.masonicfax.com...

King Solomons Temple
www.irish-freemasons.org...'s_temple.htm

Shall I go on?

There are plenty more. This is just the first few that came up on a google seach. There are plenty more sources.

Read 'Morals and Dogma' by Albert Pike if you would like a better understanding on why this is the most important spot on earth to Masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join