It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Rambo Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
For those of you that havn't seen this trailer for "John Rambo" here it is. This is not an official trailer , this was thrown together to show movie executives how the movie was progressing as you can see it's unfinished product.

This looks like a classic action movie with no CGI, slo-mo , bullet time , tied to wires doing triple back flip's while shooting 2 pistols. This is good because I'm sick of all these modern day action movies. Look's alot better then the latest Die-Hard.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow, a bloody movie and I mean bloody seems like a good one

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Get some!!

Old Skooll action carnage. Suh Weet.

MonKey

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I must admit, the action scenes look totally awesome, very realistic. What I can't get over is Stallones plastic face and his horrible wig. It may just be enough to throw me off. Either way, I want to see the film.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OK, I thought the plot of the movie was that Rambo was supposed to be fighting white supremacists over here in America. What the hell was that?

Was that trailer for real or just meant to throw us off? Is Stallone playing with us?

Only Rambo can take a guy's head clean off with a slap!

Originally posted by RANT

Though he's "assimilated into the tapestry of America," workplace stress forces Rambo to leave the big city and move his family to the boonies. Their lives are upended however by white supremacists unhappy about a part-Navajo man moving into the area. When the racists take Rambo's 10-year-old daughter hostage, dad is forced back into action to rescue her.

Peace

Edit to add what Rant posted the plot to be a while back.

Edit to add: It's not a real trailer. It has scenes from Rambo 2 in it.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Dr Love]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LOL, he is not wearing a wig. He definatelly had some work done to his face just like most people in Hollywood over 45. The HGH he takes also makes him look younger.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another new trailer.
Warning: Blood and guts violence

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I recently re watched the first three movies, and love them to death, and I believe I can say with a decent volume of certainty that this movie will be just as awesome, if not more so.

It also feels like the movie has been made with the same 80s action frame of mind that the first films were made in. ...i hate to use a word like 'throwback'...but there you go.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Umbrax, I don't think those are real trailers.
I mean, c'mon, Rambo slaps some dude's head off!

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

lol
They are just setting it up so he has a chance against Chuck Norris

top topics

join