It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code-Is Jesus Actually Lucifer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Freemasonry has been around since the times of Egypt and King Solomon just under different names. If you let masons tell it, it�s been around since Stonehenge. That is why D.C is set up like ancient Egypt with Arlington national cemetery on the other side of the Potomac just like the king of the dead is on the other side of the Nile. I think your facts are completly wrong

I think not. Thats all in booksellers imagination, for the sale to the gullible. Try checking out official sites instead of regurgitating pap.

The First Grand Lodge was established 24th June 1717 at the Goose and Gridiron Public House by St Pauls cathedral, London. This Grand Lodge was called the moderns and consisted of Barely a dozen people. By 1751 the organisation had grown to other Grand Lodges including Ireland (1725) and Scotland (1736) and other various English Lodges. In 1751 The new Grand Lodge of England(The Antients) were formed and were rivals to the Moderns until the Amalgamation in 1813 forming the Grand Lodge Of England. This was the birth of Modern Freemasonary.

It is speculated and I mean speculated by serious scholars not psuedo-history freaks That the term Free Mason became into being from about 1600. In those days, Stone masons formed them selves into working Lodges and for many was their homestead for their entire working life. These early Lodges would of been their home, their church and their school. To be a stonemason one had to serve as an apprentice for about 7 years before he became a fellow of the Craft. After more years of study and practice he became a master and was able to take his place with the elders to decide policy, projects and the like. The first documented record of a man joining a Lodge who was not a stonemason was Elias Ashmole in 1646. Why he did was unknown but some believe that he was looking to become an operative mason, but being to old for apprenticeship became a speculative mason.

As for being linked to Ancient Egypt in those Early Days the idea is just to preposporous. How much do you think a stonemason in England during the 1600s new about Egypt. would probably not even have heard of it. The only books most people had available at the time were the religous books as in The Bible. which is why the moral teachings of the early stonemasons were taken from the Old Testament, King Solomons Temple being an ideal allegory. So even today Freemason lodges are formed like those early stonemasons Lodges and use the same stories of the building of King Solomons Temple in their rituals. Hardly ancient Egypt.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritchild

www.starnet.com.au...

Are you all blind ? This site just want to sell a software.

Keep at mind the ATS motto " Deny Ignorance ", it help.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Book reveiws by www. masonicinfo.com

Born In Blood

A very popular work written by a man who was not a Mason at the time. This book attempts to trace the unknown (but much speculated) history of Freemasonry back to the Knights Templars. Because the author was unfamiliar with many resources subsequently called to his attention by Masons (including the rich history of the Templars maintained by the various Grand Bodies in France), there are a great many assumptions. As a result, this book should be considered primarily historical fiction. It is, however, a very interesting read and makes a wonderful 'case' for the 'Templar Connection'.

The Hiram Key

This is, perhaps, the most common book one finds when attempting to learn more about Freemasonry. The unknowing will read it and become enthralled with its claims (often supported by earlier speculative statements made just a few pages earlier) and the idea that there's an unbroken link between the current 300 year-old organization and a past far distant. Attempting to link the fraternity to ancient times and ancient mysteries, the authors take great liberties with scholarship. Those who read this book generally agree that it's "an interesting read" but nearly all should also agree that it's far more fiction than the non-fiction work it's intended to be.

Interestingly - and perhaps harkening back to the days when it was critically important for an organization to have links to the past in order to establish their credibility - a few Masons will loudly proclaim the correctness of this work. They are, however, in a small minority and true Masonic educators and researchers find this work highly speculative at best and some have gone so far as to ridicule its sloppy scholarship. In Masonic libraries, it's often found under 'Fiction'....

This book began a whole genre of Templar speculation books - read 'em at the risk of totally missing the true history of Freemasonry!

personally Ive never read born in Blood, although Ive owned a copy for many years, But I have read the Hiram Key and agree wholeheartedly with their review, essentially a fairy story made up for the gullible

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They know. BTW, the author of Born in Blood became a mason.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
If you look at anything long enough, you can find a code. The fact of the matter is, the bible can't be taken as a history book. Likewise, there is no code. What would the code be based on? Hopefully not english, because that is not the original language the bible was written in.

I hear people constantly interpreting the bible. They MAKE STUFF UP to fit their views to begin with. The Bible says one thing directly, and then people say..."oh no, it meant another", simply because it contradicts something else in the bible. How can a reliable code be developed form something that is based on perception and opinion in the first place?

have you read 'healing codes of the biological apocalypse' by dr. len horowitz? he clearly PROVES(not a word i use lightly) that there ARE codes. they are not skip letter sequences. the codes also work in tandem with webter's dictionary. the gematrian codes are also in greek and hebrew(gematria is the assigning of number values to letters.)
do you not think if god wanted to put codes that would be revealed in the 'revealing'(apocalypse), that god would know of all the translations and language morphing? we are talking about GOD here.
whatever. people will believe what they believe based on opinion, more often then facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hmm Dr Len Horowitz..

never really heard of him till you mentioned him so a quick search on the trusty old search engine later.

He's a busy man isn't he. must come up with a crackpot idea virtually every day, then wants to sell you the book, or the health product and Im sure if his grandmother was marketable, her as well. Every "official " Len page had something for sale. books, vitamins, ..Oxygen...and what topics... he's got theories on aliens, underground cities, AIDS, vaccines, secret societies all with books, tapes and videos.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Then I guess we have uncovered the false prophet and the Beast: Nostradamus and King James? Making a translation of the Bible (or is it Buy Bel?) which blatantly and whispering at the same time that Jesjuah is Satan, hence speeking like a False Accuser. France and England have more than one pig in their closets. Take the Sykes/Picot dealing in the Middle East during and after WW1, and their plot which basically gave birth to Jewish and Palestinian nationalism, not to mention Hitler and the general Nationalistic wind which has been blowing over the world the last 100 years. Until the Franco-Brittish conspiracy to crush the Ottoman Empire and get hold of the oil rights in Iraq, the idea about enimity between Palestinians and Jews about the rights for the Land would sound like something totally absurd. They had lived side by side for millennia trying to cope with their common enemies, the Catholic Church and the kings of Europe. But suddenly the Land was flooded with people claiming to be Jews, allthough historic records show that few of them are or even were, whether by blood or virtue.

Read Job. There you'll see that a Morningstar is among the highest servants of God. They are the souls of the kings of God, the angels of God's worldly rulers. Satan used to be among these, but he fell short. He has been going up and down like a jo-jo ever since, but now he will meet his destiny for good, for yet again we have found his lies. They are written in the Heavens and on the Earth as blasphemous names and godlessly drawn constellations, even constellations most of them, if not all of them, not even existing in the true Name of God. Not even the House of the Father they have left alone. The strong Right Arm of God has been put in chains and been given the name of Draco; the Dragon or the Serpent.

The Morningstars existed during the Creation of the Earth. And besides, Lucifer has never been in the Tannakh in the first place. Lucifer wasn't even invented yet in the time of Isaiah. But Heylel was, the name which is written in the Hebrew original Tannakh known to us as the Old Testament. The Star of the East, meaning the king of Babylon, a direct referance to the fall of Nebukadnezzar if not the whole Babylonian Empire. When Jesjuah says he is the clear and bright Morning Star, he is simply saying that he is the highest among the Princes of God who is the Father and the King of Heaven. Jesjuah is the Crown Prince, next to God in rank, and the One who will govern Heaven while the Father rests on the Seventh Day, preparing the Judgemnet and the New Creation. I can almost see the Father before me as in a vision that Day: He is sitting in a rowing boat on a lake somewhere in the universe, or somewhere outside it, with a fishing rod and a sketch pad in his lap, sketching out new and unseen creatures, coloring the skies, shaping mountains and continents. What he loves to do. What he has always loved doing. What makes him who he is. For he is who he is. He always was. God is Love. In the meantime Jesjuah is ruling heaven as Regent while his Son rules on Earth. He has a staff of metal and he seems to be some kind of cyborg himself too. Half man half robot.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozzie
Hmm Dr Len Horowitz..

never really heard of him till you mentioned him so a quick search on the trusty old search engine later.

He's a busy man isn't he. must come up with a crackpot idea virtually every day, then wants to sell you the book, or the health product and Im sure if his grandmother was marketable, her as well. Every "official " Len page had something for sale. books, vitamins, ..Oxygen...and what topics... he's got theories on aliens, underground cities, AIDS, vaccines, secret societies all with books, tapes and videos.

boy's gotta eat. yes, he's a busy man. you should read his book before you slam it. a quick web search is not research.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don't you realise that the alfabet and language itself is an extremely intricate code built around formulae which the commonly known definitions in your dictionary is just like a grain of sand on the top of an iceberg of? In addition you have phonetics, etymology, mirrored, upside down, backwards, the names of our letters (R is Are in english for instance) and the numbers which all correspond to letters (4 is a t and h (and for) 4 instance, 1 is i (and won), 2 is z (and to and Seth which means "placed" or "appointed" in Hebrew, "Pillar" and "dazzle" in Egyptian) and so on) And you discuss whether or not there is a possibility of codes in a work like the Torah which infact is designed for a language and which the language is designed for? Get real. Do you honestly believe that this set of books has survived and managed to keep life in a highly persecuted nation for thousands of years without there being a couple of secrets to it? Then you don't know much about anything going on in the world. And how you can even think you could figure out of even the smallest conspiracy if you don't know these very basics of our languages etc. is for me uncomprehensible.

There is a story about Jesjuah when he was a kid, when a rabbi wanted to teach him the Alef Bet. When they had been working a while with the letter Alef (a) the rabbi wanted to continue with Bet (b). But then Jesjuah got furious, though he was just a small kid, and he reprimanded him saying "How can you teach Bet when you don't even know everything about Alef? Who are you to teach me the Alef Bet? He said. And Jesjuah cursed him so his arm became lifeless, and as far as I know that rabbi didn't try to teach him the Alef Bet again.

5n1jvw0j>|1W
,56u155a78

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

boy's gotta eat. yes, he's a busy man. you should read his book before you slam it. a quick web search is not research

and I thought that was research acording to the majority of anti Fremasons, after all they use the same methods.

firstly, you said he had proof of numerical codes, well actually what he does have is speculation , guesswork and imagination. If he had absolute scientific, irrefutable proof I think it would be mainstream news not backstreet paperbacks. and secondly the vast range of topics he covers, or sells a book or a potion on would really need more research than the 5 minutes he seems to spend on them, after all he's go to fit all his speaking engagements in

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozzie

boy's gotta eat. yes, he's a busy man. you should read his book before you slam it. a quick web search is not research

and I thought that was research acording to the majority of anti Fremasons, after all they use the same methods.

firstly, you said he had proof of numerical codes, well actually what he does have is speculation , guesswork and imagination. If he had absolute scientific, irrefutable proof I think it would be mainstream news not backstreet paperbacks. and secondly the vast range of topics he covers, or sells a book or a potion on would really need more research than the 5 minutes he seems to spend on them, after all he's go to fit all his speaking engagements in

seems? read a book.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't want to even comment on this. It's just a bunch of Bull Hockey.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoriCJ
I don't want to even comment on this. It's just a bunch of Bull Hockey.

then, why did you?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lucifer was actualy the name of a star (long ago) and they get renaimed

when they siad the morning star about Lucifer it didnt mean the being Lucifer it meant the star

When Jesus was saying he was the star he actualy was meaning himself

It was a mistranslation (they messed up)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crash

when they siad the morning star about Lucifer it didnt mean the being Lucifer it meant the star

In the worldly sense, the word lucifer simply means planet Venus. But astrologically Venus is the bringer of peace. While Mars is the bringer of war. Jesjuah the sword bringer would be more Martian than Luciferian if you see what I mean. But neither planets could fully explain Jesjuah's personality, in the way astrologers do it that is. He simply wins free will on God level. And that sure makes the old Serpent sick.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Crash

In the worldly sense, the word lucifer simply means planet Venus. But astrologically Venus is the bringer of peace. While Mars is the bringer of war. Jesjuah the sword bringer would be more Martian than Luciferian if you see what I mean. But neither planets could fully explain Jesjuah's personality, in the way astrologers do it that is. He simply wins free will on God level. And that sure makes the old Serpent sick.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by mikromarius]

Jep

I knew it was eather a start or a planet

cheers for clearing that up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join