It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Oeschler Radio 1 (U.K) UFO Info, ex NASA interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Campbell Interviewed Bob Oeschler ex NASA scientist (Mind Blowing Info) This Interview is Not anywhere else on the net as from 2007

Interview conducted in 1993 in the UK thought some state side pals may find it intresting if never heard before.

Part 1

Part 2

Startling revelations indeed. searching for part 3

[edit on 21/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, my Lord....

More great drawings.

I'm such a believer now.
In proprieters of cartoons.

Just...wow,
Lex

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Well, my Lord....

More great drawings.

I'm such a believer now.
In proprieters of cartoons.

Just...wow,
Lex

Its a radio interview the drawings are irrelevant and i assume just put up by the original youtube poster to amuse while listening, i fully expect a quote and one line insulting reply to follow regardless of what i say its your trademark. i bet you didnt even listen.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is from an October, 1993 broadcast. Bob Oeschler essentially told a Lazar-like story about Disclosure. He was also involved in the Gulf Breeze incidents, though apparently there was some controversy that he accepted $5000 to take photographs in the Ed Walters case. He was also involved in a Canadian crash incident where someone named the "Guardian" called MUFON into the case. Apparently Oeschler swallowed the hoax bait and there was a controversy. I'm trying to find out more. The info is pretty scattered. John Lear knows him and probably fill in a great deal of detail. I U2U'd him and asked him to contribute.

He is now 'retired' from Ufology. You can get a copy of his retirement speech if you want to spend dollars. Apparently he got tired of the skeptics dinging him on Gulf Breeze. Here's some info on the Guardian (Carp) he was involved in.

[edit on 8/21/2007 by schuyler]

top topics

join