It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 ABL - Smoking Gun - This Is It

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted here before bu this would be the best video i have seen on 9/11 and certainly answers a lot of questions:

www.youtube.com...

The whole thing was just 3D software.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker

Can anyone find an entire film of the entire thing? Given after the first plane? I can't find good footage of second one hitting from a closer view.

Seeing sept clues #1 www.livevideo.com...
It becomes possible instead of a hologram the news company used cgi or plane image. Defiantly possible after seeing this, that the nose image slipped out when the helicopter moved the coordinates for the cgi became corrupt. Explained in vid. interesting indeed, perhaps it was a hologram of some type, or cgi created by news team.

I now have a better theory on this though. Instead of a live camera feeding this, it was taped earlier, by possibly minuets, then 'sent' to them as live. So the gov could have sent these as a live feed when it really wasnt? Confusing I know... John lear has proved that 3D holo technology exist in the other thread, interesting even further! Everyone posting in here should watch all of the sept clues vids, as they hold some valid facts.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

Sorry but i see that my post above actually answers your question here...or I hope it does

<< 28  29  30   >>

join