It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 ABL - Smoking Gun - This Is It

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
1337cshacker,
Please do not assume that since the video was removed for terms of use violation, that it gives credence to his argument. 11 11 has been banned quite a few times here for terms of use violations so it's very possible that he actually did violate their terms of use also.

I recommend you reviewing postings based on actual evidence only and make up your mind based on the presented evidence and not conjecture.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
1337cshacker,

This plane is thought to be the E4-B, the Airborne Operations Center. If you look at the stripe, flag on the vertical stabalizer and hump behind the cockpit, it's a dead ringer. In the event of a national emergency, the plane operates as a communication/control hub for the President, Vice President, etc. It's really no surprise it was flying on 9/11, considering the scope of the attack. This has been discussed on many major news networks, and the same video has been shown on CNN, Fox News, and others. Unless the video was posted on YouTube by the same news agency that filmed it, it's understandable that it was removed due to 'violation of terms' or whatever. Hundreds of mundane videos are removed for the same reasons every day.

More information on the E4-B

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
1337cshacker,
Please do not assume that since the video was removed for terms of use violation, that it gives credence to his argument. 11 11 has been banned quite a few times here for terms of use violations so it's very possible that he actually did violate their terms of use also.

I recommend you reviewing postings based on actual evidence only and make up your mind based on the presented evidence and not conjecture.

Ya, I'm new here, so I didn't know forgive me then.

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
1337cshacker,

This plane is thought to be the E4-B, the Airborne Operations Center. If you look at the stripe, flag on the vertical stabalizer and hump behind the cockpit, it's a dead ringer. In the event of a national emergency, the plane operates as a communication/control hub for the President, Vice President, etc. It's really no surprise it was flying on 9/11, considering the scope of the attack. This has been discussed on many major news networks, and the same video has been shown on CNN, Fox News, and others. Unless the video was posted on YouTube by the same news agency that filmed it, it's understandable that it was removed due to 'violation of terms' or whatever. Hundreds of mundane videos are removed for the same reasons every day.

More information on the E4-B

WHOA HEY! I agree, never said it wasn't. That is defiantly a E4-B, and what e4b is used for it is no surprise at all it was up. It was in the air most suspiciously too quickly in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
WHOA HEY! I agree, never said it wasn't. That is defiantly a E4-B, and what e4b is used for it is no surprise at all it was up. It was in the air most suspiciously too quickly in my opinion.

I hope you didn't take that as an attack, I'm just trying to help. The reason I explained the jet was that you thought the video being pulled off of YouTube added merrit to 11:11's theory on the jet. But as 11:11 explains in the first few pages of the thread, he thought the plane was the Airborne Laser, used to heat up the side of the building so the jet could penetrate. He has since abandoned his theory about the ABL.

Regarding it being in the air too soon, I don't know what time the footage was taken, but I believe it was after the Pentagon was hit, and Flight 93 was supposed to be on the way to the White House. Cheney was taken to a bunker at 9:32. I guess we would have to know where the plane is kept and how long it takes to get in the air, but I bet it's pretty quick considering it's the doomsday plane.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I hope you didn't take that as an attack, I'm just trying to help. The reason I explained the jet was that you thought the video being pulled off of YouTube added merrit to 11:11's theory on the jet. But as 11:11 explains in the first few pages of the thread, he thought the plane was the Airborne Laser, used to heat up the side of the building so the jet could penetrate. He has since abandoned his theory about the ABL.

Regarding it being in the air too soon, I don't know what time the footage was taken, but I believe it was after the Pentagon was hit, and Flight 93 was supposed to be on the way to the White House. Cheney was taken to a bunker at 9:32. I guess we would have to know where the plane is kept and how long it takes to get in the air, but I bet it's pretty quick considering it's the doomsday plane.

Didn't think of it as attack at all, just clarifying!

Heh, for all we know there is someone sitting in it 24/7 with fox news going *joke*. It probably seriously is ready constantly with a pilot in it on shifts.

So we've debunked the laser heating/guiding theory, what was the laser used for then? Why was the wtc lazed then? (Don't taze the wtc bro!)

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Heh, for all we know there is someone sitting in it 24/7 with fox news going *joke*. It probably seriously is ready constantly with a pilot in it on shifts.

So we've debunked the laser heating/guiding theory, what was the laser used for then? Why was the wtc lazed then? (Don't taze the wtc bro!)

Well, we don't really know whether what we are seeing is a laser or something else.
11 11 speculated that it might be a laser if a certain filter found in cameras was cheap and thus let IR let leak into the video. At this point we have no idea what kind of camera took the video so we can't say whether it had the special ICF filter that would have allowed the camera to view in the IR range in the daytime. I am paraphrasing so forgive me.
Also, we don't know whether or not this video has been tampered with so the mystery object may have been inserted over another video.
As it stands right now, it's still a mystery object. Maybe a fresh perspective from someone such as yourself, may help.

Welcome

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Again, what I think will help here is a more in-depth web search of videos of the plane's impact into the South Tower. Surely, another film was taken with a camera capable of capturing said anomaly. If we could get more perspectives, maybe one of them would hold the answer as to what this thing really is.

Just my few cents.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well, we don't really know whether what we are seeing is a laser or something else.
11 11 speculated that it might be a laser if a certain filter found in cameras was cheap and thus let IR let leak into the video. At this point we have no idea what kind of camera took the video so we can't say whether it had the special ICF filter that would have allowed the camera to view in the IR range in the daytime. I am paraphrasing so forgive me.
Also, we don't know whether or not this video has been tampered with so the mystery object may have been inserted over another video.
As it stands right now, it's still a mystery object. Maybe a fresh perspective from someone such as yourself, may help.

Welcome

Well, What I think this laser is, or what anything 'thinks' it is totally moot. I'm sad to disappoint your I just have no idea what It could be. I wish I could go back and look at it with my night vision device with lens cap on to see if there is a IR beam from the spot to the plane. Even if there is a beam, from the point to the plane circling, I couldn't make up what it could be from. Things that come to mind are- laser designator, distance measuring device, super heating device, camera device. It would have to be one of these. I will look for more footage of second plane to see if I can see the laser in any others. This is the first time I have seen such in a 9/11 video. The fact that it went in a line, and continued to other buildings adds to the confusion of the puzzle. I wish I possessed the skills/things/mentality I have now, back then. I feel I would have more to say! Forgive me.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just saw a video posted in another group and noticed at one point (2m 43s), you see debris traveling across the building and down at approximately a 45 degree angle in a fairly straight line. It doesn't quite look like the mystery dot that 11 11 posted but it does show what another poster had mentioned that it could have been debris. I believe 11 11 felt he debunked that idea because debris wouldn't travel in a fairly straight line at that angle. Here is some debris doing just that. Probably due to updrafting.

www.garagetv.be...

let me know what you think.

Thanks !

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I just saw a video posted in another group and noticed at one point (2m 43s), you see debris traveling across the building and down at approximately a 45 degree angle in a fairly straight line. It doesn't quite look like the mystery dot that 11 11 posted but it does show what another poster had mentioned that it could have been debris. I believe 11 11 felt he debunked that idea because debris wouldn't travel in a fairly straight line at that angle. Here is some debris doing just that. Probably due to updrafting.

www.garagetv.be...

let me know what you think.

Thanks !

Seeing the people fall yesterday made me cry. Anywho, at 2:43 I think thats paper, office papers, or the such. Don't think its metal. Its not reflective enough to be metal in my opinion.

That man had a GOOD camera, was better quality than what we saw on the news, I think this fact has something strong to say as well. Never seen any news use low quality except on day of 9/11, thought that was weird, and glad I got a chance to say.

Can anyone find an entire film of the entire thing? Given after the first plane? I can't find good footage of second one hitting from a closer view.

Seeing sept clues #1 www.livevideo.com...
It becomes possible instead of a hologram the news company used cgi or plane image. Defiantly possible after seeing this, that the nose image slipped out when the helicopter moved the coordinates for the cgi became corrupt. Explained in vid. interesting indeed, perhaps it was a hologram of some type, or cgi created by news team.

I now have a better theory on this though. Instead of a live camera feeding this, it was taped earlier, by possibly minuets, then 'sent' to them as live. So the gov could have sent these as a live feed when it really wasnt? Confusing I know... John lear has proved that 3D holo technology exist in the other thread, interesting even further! Everyone posting in here should watch all of the sept clues vids, as they hold some valid facts.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I now have a better theory on this though. Instead of a live camera feeding this, it was taped earlier, by possibly minuets, then 'sent' to them as live. So the gov could have sent these as a live feed when it really wasnt?

I'm not really following your logic at all. It wasn't 'the government' who taped this, it was news helicopters filming live images.

Seeing sept clues #1 www.livevideo.com...
It becomes possible instead of a hologram the news company used cgi or plane image. Defiantly possible after seeing this, that the nose image slipped out when the helicopter moved the coordinates for the cgi became corrupt.

This is rediculous. When people insert cgi or overlays into video, they usually use a static shot; the camera is on a tripod. When the camera is moving, they use tracking to compensate for camera movement. 15 year olds with basic software know how to do this convincingly, why would our government completely overlook the most basic of steps during the biggest con in world history? The shot is from a helicopter, don't tell me they didn't expect it to be moving. What you see popping out of the building in that video is the engine, the one in all the pictures that was found blocks away. If you watch the rest of the video, you can see it keep going through the fireball and smoke.

Confusing I know... John lear has proved that 3D holo technology exist in the other thread, interesting even further! Everyone posting in here should watch all of the sept clues vids, as they hold some valid facts.

Woah, red flag. You used the words John Lear and Proved in the same sentence. Can you provide a link to where John proved that holographic technology today is at this level? I read the entire thread and I must have missed it. It had better be more convincing than his proof that there is a soul catcher on the moon or that all the planets in our solar system are inhabited. I really can't think of one reason why anyone would listen to anything that man says.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ya, true. I didn't say I believed it, I said it was a possibility. Change the theory to represent the facts, do not change facts to fit the theory. As of now, the only real fact we have is the gov is responsible. Who knows what really happened, actually, I think now that any 1 person who says they can prove it or know, is just plain mad. So much disinformation exist the gov has made it impossible to tell what really happened.

With this sunk in, why would everyone bother bickering back and forth, mainly, their opinions on what really happened? Its rather pointless if you take this into consideration, since the only evidence we have here is videos of questionable merrit. So... who knows? Not saying, who knows who cares, we all care.

It would take a new thread to figure this out. A thread that stated only verified bona-fide facts that could be put together successfully. No one in my opinion is capable of doing that. So what are we all doing here? Looking for answers and proof of course. Even if we do, which we never will, solve this, what then? Present it to the gov and be shot for knowing the truth? Whats really going on then?

Finally, this is NOT it, this is NOT the smoking gun. The smoking gun in my opinion is having faith that the gov is actually responsible. If enough people came together in arms, we could overthrow. But this won't happen since it would need to be either a force larger than us military, or stronger. Such does not exist on the planet. Closest to it would be the Japs, Chinese, Russians combined, they can't even all agree.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ya, true. I didn't say I believed it, I said it was a possibility. Change the theory to represent the facts, do not change facts to fit the theory. As of now, the only real fact we have is the gov is responsible.

Not a fact. That's your conclusion, but based on what? Not everyone agrees with that conclusion.

Finally, this is NOT it, this is NOT the smoking gun. The smoking gun in my opinion is having faith that the gov is actually responsible. If enough people came together in arms, we could overthrow. But this won't happen since it would need to be either a force larger than us military, or stronger. Such does not exist on the planet. Closest to it would be the Japs, Chinese, Russians combined, they can't even all agree.
[edit on 1-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

You can't use your conclusion as evidence. That's like saying the smoking gun for OJ Simpson being guilty is believing that he's a murderer. OJ may be a murderer, but that's still faulty logic. Regarding La Revolucion, maybe it should be a bit more thought out before you go loading guns and lighting torches.

I'm more inclined to believe that the government knew what was going to happen, down to specifics, but allowed it to happen. They used the event to stir up patriotism and vengence, garnering support for an invasion that had been in the works for years. The wild part is, the evidence exists, and it's ACTUALLY REAL. Stand downs, documents & memos, fired FBI investigators, forged intelligence, and enough lies and contradictions to choke a donkey. They lied their way into the invasion and occupation of two countries, and it's sounding like more is in the works.

But it's not as exiting. People want to hear about laser beams and remote guided planes with missile pods...or better yet holographic planes, faked live news broadcasts and 40+ faked home movies. Even my friends who saw the second plane hit the tower from blocks away were either fooled or are lying. I read yesterday on this very site that the passengers of the planes were all taken to live on the international space station...

How can you deny ignorance when this kind of stuff is going on?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You know, I wouldn't have a problem accepting the hologram theory, save one small problem. That problem is the numbers of people that actually witnessed the planes hitting the towers. They told everyone what they saw. How could they have manufactured the images of the planes, and coincided that with the shapes of the holes left in the buildings? Too much doesn't add up for this to be a viable theory to me. They WERE airliners; that much I believe.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have my gut feelings about what happened. I have strong intuition and remember my feelings on the day, and my feelins do nothing but match some of the conspiracies aloof out there. Call my conclusions illogical, so be it.

How can you deny ignorance when this kind of stuff is going on?

I dont sir, I freakin dont thank you good day.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Alls I can say is that plane is right there, at the right time. Something fishy about that big time. They had an air operations center like flying around right by the planes, but didnt know where they were? hmm seems like some major conspiracy stuff to me. maybe they were flying the plane remotely from the other plane? is spose thats pretty hard, but its hard enough to get a plane like that hit a tower. theres lots of smoking guns though with this topic. i wish they would have done a real investigation, not that bull&%^ 9-11 commission. the whole thing makes me freakin sick

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
Alls I can say is that plane is right there, at the right time. Something fishy about that big time.

What plane in which video? Are we still talking about the news helicopter? There's even an angle of the impact shot from the chopper.

They had an air operations center like flying around right by the planes, but didnt know where they were? hmm seems like some major conspiracy stuff to me.

Who didn't know where they were? They had an air operation center flying around to operate as a safe command center in time of a national emergency, exactly as it was used. Somewhere in the 'Sh*t hit's the fan' folder, there are literally pages of plans outlining this procedure.

maybe they were flying the plane remotely from the other plane? is spose thats pretty hard, but its hard enough to get a plane like that hit a tower.

Why? We have been able to fly aircraft remotely for years, from the ground, with no risk of exposure.

theres lots of smoking guns though with this topic. i wish they would have done a real investigation, not that bull&%^ 9-11 commission. the whole thing makes me freakin sick

Agreed on all counts.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

On the closeup of the mysterious white plane, how did that tree magically appear?

This closeup is of the "same plane seen over the Pentagon on 9/11". Its not the same shot, its a better picture of a plane seen at the other site of 9/11. Read better.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by thatblissguy]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah!! they are orbs and can be clearly seen in the movie : Loose change 2...it goes through the buildings and comes out again. checkout this website:goto "Google" type in:911,ufo,penguin

click on:

WTC 911 theories plane photos and video analysis

this will take you to:

www.cosmicpeguin.com/911/bradm/911index/WTC.html- 19K

scroll down to "strange and odd pics from 911"

clik this on and you should get" www.fairy.1accesshost.com

now study the photos carefully and you will see see Orbs (white dots) in these photos have a look at the "orb" above the wing above the "O" in the word COM I have seen this on Loose Change 2nd Edition and it is real and enlightening

Also the Boeing 747 is a Boeing E-4(USA) AABNCP (Advanced Airbourne National Command Post basesd at Offurt AFB Nebraska

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That mysterious white jet was an E-4B. The E-4B serves as the National Airborne Operations Center or NAOC for the President, Secretary of Defense, and Joint Chiefs of Staff. Incase of a national emergency or destruction of ground command and control center, the aircraft provides a highly survivable command, control and communications center to direct U.S fprces, execute emergency war orders and coordinate actions by civil authorities. The E-4B operations are directed by the JCS and executed by U.S Strategic Command AKA USSTRATCOM.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join