It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 ABL - Smoking Gun - This Is It

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Cause the gubment don't lie??

The government lies to you on a daily basis. Why not about 9/11?

Because frankly, they're not smart enough to pull it off.

And don't get me wrong, I don't really believe the whole they tried to take the jet down and the last second thing. I guess my point is that if you are motivated enough, you can twist facts around to suit your needs.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Because frankly, they're not smart enough to pull it off.

Really now. The greatest most filthy rich superpower is not smart enough huh? YEAH RIGHT.

You are trying to say 19 hijackers are?

And don't get me wrong, I don't really believe the whole they tried to take the jet down and the last second thing. I guess my point is that if you are motivated enough, you can twist facts around to suit your needs.

So now you admit to twisting facts around huh. As far as I am concerned 11 11 has not twisted ANY facts around this entire topic and everything he says can be verified completely. The only problem is that people are to lazy to verify what he says so they stay blind. While the people who actually research everything he says can see the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elbappotsnu

Is this you again 11:11???

Are you just going to keep getting banned and then creating new accounts to come back? Don't you realize that you're lying to everyone here by doing so? And referring to yourself in the third person is just silly. Basically, you cannot be trusted.

I like your new name, but I would have gone with xelpmocdog.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You all have the same problem, you try to debunk the person, and not the facts they bring forward.

So far no body has been able to prove anything 11 11 has said, wrong.

ICF's, laser speckle reflections, all of that is 100% truthful information.

The facts from 11 11 are not from a single person, it is from an entire group of very intelligent entities.

Prove the ICF explanation wrong, I dare you, no body has yet.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by elbappotsnu]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Strike Up The Banned

Just a friendly reminder that creating new accounts to circumvent account bans is -- unsurprisingly -- grounds for an account ban.

The right thing to do if banned is to Contact Us and explain why you think your account should be reinstated.

However, in the case of recent bans, repeated, willful violations of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, inexcusable rudeness toward other members and an unrelenting penchant for fighting the staff, I suggest not wasting additional time and moving on to other forums where such behavior is tolerable.

As always, posts made by previously banned members are subject to deletion.

Meanwhile, although the OP has been banned, I don't wish to discourage legitimate members from discussing this theory, but simply ask that all who wish to do so honor the T&C.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by elbappotsnu
On top of that, fighter jets lock onto heat sources, like the exhaust of a jet engine. There is no such thing as "laser guided air-to-air".

I would leave the try again for you, but I think it will be a waste of user names.

What you have there, is a heat seeking idea. You can use radar too, which shows you don't know much about it. Plus they used to need the exhaust, but modern heat seeking missiles don't need to be behind them.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

So since the laser only needs to be on the spot during the last few seconds, what guides it prior to that?

I already told you. The direction of the launch.

Nope, that's not an answer.

what guided the jet for takeoff?
what guided the jet until the laser targeting took over?

This was a 767 jet, so they didn't drop it out of a plane. It had to take off from a runway then it had to navigate somehow until it got close to the target. You don't just put a brick on the gas pedal and put a rope on the steering wheel.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Really now. The greatest most filthy rich superpower is not smart enough huh? YEAH RIGHT.

You are trying to say 19 hijackers are?

YES. One makes the other possible. Our government thought it could never happen so they never prepared for the possibility.

Keep in mind it has happened before. As example The Oklahoma City Bombing.

A determined suicidal terrorist can do alot of damage and it's very difficult to stop that.

Another example is during WW II, the japanese used kamikaze pilots. US ships had to shoot them down because the japanese pilots were not coming around for another run, they were slamming their planes right into our ships.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So now you admit to twisting facts around huh. As far as I am concerned 11 11 has not twisted ANY facts around this entire topic and everything he says can be verified completely. The only problem is that people are to lazy to verify what he says so they stay blind. While the people who actually research everything he says can see the truth.

Of course he has twisted facts around.
And yes, this one single time, I gave you an example of how 11 11 twists facts by using his formula.

Let me give you an example. The whole 12 ft. tall illusionary laser dot.
He did show that lasers can disperse over distance. The problem is how it pertains to this particular discussion. The increase in size over a short distance from origin to target would show an increase of approximately 144 times in the laser. Thats a HUGE dispersion over a short distance. Does that indicate a military targeting laser to you? Do all military targeting lasers show illusions on targets? Look at a bunch of videos. You'll see minimal size changes in all of them. You won't see an increase in size by approx 144 times.
Now he is going to say it's just an illusion that THE CAMERA SEE'S. OK so the camera on the plane that SEE'S the same illusion, is going to have a problem with accuracy when trying to lock on to a 12 ft. diameter, fuzzy, moving object. Does that make sense?

Now I gave an additional reason why this illusion is not accurate. We can fire a laser at the moon and bounce it off a reflector left on the moon from the apollo missoins. This gives us a accurate distance from earth to the moon within a few centimeters. Now the distance from earth to the moon is a greater distance then from wherever the supposed laser was located in relation to the WTC. So based on that, there should be a massive dot hitting the moon instead of a small beam. This would be due to dispersion. But of course we don't see a illusionary laser dot MILES ACROSS on the moon through our cameras.
The point I am trying to make is, within the confines of this discussion, 11 11 (iwatchyou) cannot account for the size increase from a MILITARY GRADE TARGETING LASER, from source to target. A military targeting laser is not the same as a handheld green laser.

He has never answered this fully. He has shown a blurry video of a 150 milli watt handheld green laser which is not comparable to, according to him, a fixed mounted laser on a aircraft. Remember, a laser isn't like a flashlight or floodlight that shines out in a drastic cone shape. In one of my posts, I even mention that the light is almost parallel. Almost parallel means that dispersion is going to minimal over distance with a high output laser.

OK this is one example. There are many more.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
elbappotsnu, iwatchyou, 11 11 wrote,

So far no body has been able to prove anything 11 11 has said, wrong.

Here's the problem. Your definitions may be correct but the way you are applying them to the discussion isn't.

ICF's, laser speckle reflections, all of that is 100% truthful information.

Yes, but the way you are applying it isn't. Parroting information isn't the same as understanding it.

The facts from 11 11 are not from a single person, it is from an entire group of very intelligent entities.

I understand that through proper medication, the entities can be controlled and they can live a happy, productive life

Prove the ICF explanation wrong, I dare you, no body has yet.

Prove it's right. I double dare you to infinity

You still can't even prove that camera is digital or analog and when ICF's wer e put into cameras. This is based on YOUR response, not mine.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's a video of the plane hitting the tower. If you look REALLY close, in the smoke above the building, before the plane impact, you will see "mystery dots" dancing around in the smoke. They look similar to 11 11's mystery dot but these don't last anywhere near as long and they are not on the building but above it. The video is also a bit blurry.

My point is that if you think these dots are even similar, fairly persistent, and at no point were in front of/on the building, then maybe his dot was something other then a laser.

www.youtube.com...

Just a thought. What does everyone think?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here's an interesting simulation showing how the plane caused damage to the building.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

JFJ123,

That ANIMATION has been debunked and is wrong on multiple levels. That is NOT a simulation. The fact that you use this to base your belief system is 100% proof that you have no mind of your own.

Here is a complete debunk of that ANIMATION, including sources.

stj911.org...

JFJ123, this entire thread you have followed these guidelines perfectly:

freewebs.com...

Is this your Bible? You know, there is an entire group of people that know how to spot you people out right?

This thread got quiet, I guess you people finally found out what an ICF is, and that they are in all normal cameras.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by 0ne0ne]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I knew it was only a matter of time...

Originally posted by 0ne0ne
JFJ123,
That ANIMATION has been debunked and is wrong on multiple levels. That is NOT a simulation. The fact that you use this to base your belief system is 100% proof that you have no mind of your own.

This is yet another great example of your lack of understanding as to what is a fact/proof and what is not. JFJ123 never claimed this was the base of his beleif system, he just posted a video that he thought might be interesting.

freewebs.com...

And this entire thread, you have ignored the guidelines for membership on this site. Your lack of respect for your fellow members and the staff has resulted in your account being banned multiple times. Unfortunately, you don't seem to care that you are not wanted here. Maybe you should spend less time looking up internet rhetoric sites and re-posting the same Wikipedia pages, and more time finding out ACTUAL FACTS about the camera used by Jennifer Spell on that day.

This thread got quiet, I guess you people finally found out what an ICF is, and that they are in all normal cameras.

No, it's just that you are the only one who buys this theory, so once you were banned there was no one left to debate. I could provide a link explaining how pop-guns work, but it wouldn't mean that JFK was shot with one. You have to relate the information to the debate at hand, and that's where you fail.

Since I provided the name of the woman who filmed your video, have you managed to get any information on it?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this "orb" the Op talks of ive seen in a few video clips and it has puzzeld me here is a video i found on google

video.google.co.uk... ch&plindex=1

at 11.54 into the film you will see this "orb" like i say ive seen it in a few videos its very strange and i have no idea what it is or why its there but it is and its strange

here is a photo to show you where to look

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by slackerwire
On the closeup of the mysterious white plane, how did that tree magically appear?

The jet was moving in a forward direction like they normally do when they fly, and the camera man just happened to be standing next to the tree when he was filming it.

Watch the end of this:
www.youtube.com...

the video has been removed

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I think you may misunderstand. The orb the OP is speaking of is from the opposite angle. He claims it's a laser reflecting off of the face of the building to guide in the pilotless jet.

What you circled is believed to be a news helicopter, badly pixellated due to compression. I believe the impact of the jet was caught from this chopper. Originally the OP thought it was the ABL. (For more information see the first few pages of the thread.)

I hope this helps!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

JFJ123,

Here is a complete debunk of that ANIMATION, including sources.
stj911.org...
freeweb.com...
Is this your Bible? You know, there is an entire group of people that know how to spot you people out right?

Welcome back 11 11

Exactly how many times have you been banned now??? Is it 3 or 4?

Well I could respond to your comments but I see no point. You are obviously hanging on to an argument you simply cannot support except with conjecture .

Have a nice day.

Has anyone else found any new information regarding our mysterious orb or the equally mysterious camera person?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I think you may misunderstand. The orb the OP is speaking of is from the opposite angle. He claims it's a laser reflecting off of the face of the building to guide in the pilotless jet.

What you circled is believed to be a news helicopter, badly pixellated due to compression. I believe the impact of the jet was caught from this chopper. Originally the OP thought it was the ABL. (For more infor mation see the first few pages of the thread.)

I hope this helps!

thank you for clearing that up i have lots to learn
.........i must admit it took me a few rewinds of the OP's video to find the plane in the background but i found it ive seen that video angle many times and have noticed this "orb" before on the side of the building but that was as far as my eye got drawn in ..i think this is a great find and we must find out what it is ...there is somthing clearly there and it looks like a plane to me*goes for another look* ...yep its there alright

some other sightings would be intresting ...is this all that has been seen of this plane?

[edit on 26-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by slackerwire
On the closeup of the mysterious white plane, how did that tree magically appear?

The jet was moving in a forward direction like they normally do when they fly, and the camera man just happened to be standing next to the tree when he was filming it.

Watch the end of this:
www.youtube.com...

Is it customary to pick and choose such small irrelevant questions to take this off topic?

[edit on 21-8-2007 by 11 11]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by 11 11]

This only adds merrit to your link
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
Thanks uncle sam!!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join