It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 ABL - Smoking Gun - This Is It

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

You ability to derail the thread is no too good. I suggest you get back on topic.

Regarding the "compression artifacts". I was simply giving you the many possibilities of what we see, and you only pick and choose this ONE?? Great way to show your selective reading. It appears everyone that believes the official 9/11 theory is a selective reader. They only read and comprehend what they want. That is a recipe for disaster.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

He does NOT need to have the laser on the spot of several seconds. The laser only needs to be on the spot turning the last few seconds of the count down.

So since the laser only needs to be on the spot during the last few seconds, what guides it prior to that?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Never mind. I'll only regret what I'm saying probably.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by apex]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So since the laser only needs to be on the spot during the last few seconds, what guides it prior to that?

I already told you. The direction of the launch.

www.fas.org...

During the ballistic phase, the weapon continues on the unguided trajectory established by the flightpath of the delivery aircraft at the moment of release.

en.wikipedia.org...

The missile, bomb, etc. is launched or dropped somewhere near the target. When it is close enough that some of the reflected laser energy from the target reaches it, a laser seeker notices which direction this energy is coming from and aims the projectile towards the source.

Key words, "WHEN IT IS CLOSE ENOUGH".

[edit on 16-9-2007 by IWatchYou]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IWatchYou
Please watch this video. If you are faint at heart, I don't recommend it.
www.youtube.com...
Anyway, on the bottom right you will see a count down. The first count down is the launch count down. When it reaches 0, it starts over, this is the count down until impact. During the impact countdown, the laser operator has the ability to change his target to whatever he wants, within the area.

He does NOT need to have the laser on the spot for several seconds. The laser only needs to be on the spot during the last few seconds of the count down.

I hope that is clear. (SNIP)

Nope, it's not clear, becuase the video you just posted shows the laser on the target for the last 30 seconds or so. It's a moving target, and the person aiming clearly follows the group along the road until impact.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The missile, bomb, etc. is launched or dropped somewhere near the target. When it is close enough that some of the reflected laser energy from the target reaches it, a laser seeker notices which direction this energy is coming from and aims the projectile towards the source.

Hmmm...why did you stop the quote there? Here's the very next sentence:

As long as the projectile is in the right general area and the laser is kept aimed at the target, the projectile should be guided accurately to the target.

KEY WORDS: and the laser is kept aimed at the target

[edit on 16-9-2007 by InnocentBystander]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
Nope, it's not clear, becuase the video you just posted shows the laser on the target for the last 30 seconds or so. It's a moving target, and the person aiming clearly follows the group along the road until impact.

They do NOT turn off the laser, so you could argue that they had the laser pointed on a target since takeoff.

Do you notice how many times he changes his target? From a building, to people walking, he changed his target.

This is the benefit of laser guided ordinance. If something should happen, or something doesn't go as planned, they can always change the target at the last minute. If those people should have all of a sudden run inside a building, all they would need to do is move the laser at the last few seconds, and that is where the bomb will hit.

Just because you see him aiming at a target for a few seconds longer, doesn't mean it is necessary. They have the ability to change there target within the last few seconds.

I thought that was clear, obviously it wasn't.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hmmm...why did you stop the quote there?

No reason at all actually.

Here's the very next sentence:

As long as the projectile is in the right general area and the laser is kept aimed at the target, the projectile should be guided accurately to the target.

KEY WORDS: and the laser is kept aimed at the target

Yes, and if that target was a moving target, then that would mean they are constantly changing the aim of the weapon. Does THAT make sense?? They can change their aim in the middle of the ordinance's flight.

The FACT is, they can change the target constantly before the ordinance hits the target.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

excellent observation innocentbystander.
This is a point he's just not getting though.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Actually it was a HORRIBLE observation, because the people are walking, and it is a "moving target". That is proof that the laser does not need "to be a still as possible".

Good Grief!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

They do NOT turn off the laser, so you could argue that they had the laser pointed on a target since takeoff.

If they didn't need to then why do it??

Do you notice how many times he changes his target? From a building, to people walking, he changed his target.

Notice how he isn't flying a 767 at the target? He can change targets because of manuverability.

Just because you see him aiming at a target for a few seconds longer, doesn't mean it is necessary. They have the ability to change there target within the last few seconds.

I thought that was clear, obviously it wasn't.

so they didn't need to, but they did, but they didn't need to. They did for a reason. Not because they were bored.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
jfj123 you obviously have nothing left. Seriously, step back and look at your last post. Nothing, not proof, not evidence, not point, nothing.... you are done.

I was proving to you that they don't need to keep the laser "a still as possible". they can move it all they want. I was also proving to you that the ordinance was in flight before they even aimed at their target.

Obviously you missed all that proof.

Seriously, watch the video again. When the first count down gets to 0, it starts the impact count down. As you can CLEARLY SEE, they launched the ordinance while they were aimed at a building. They then changed the target to the people..

wow..

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Actually it was a HORRIBLE observation, because the people are walking, and it is a "moving target". That is proof that the laser does not need "to be a still as possible".
Good Grief!

Thanks jfj123, you can lead a horse to water.

IWY, Let me be as clear as possible. I'm not saying the laser has to be still. I'm saying that the laser should be aimed at the target for more than the last 4 seconds before impact. If you disagree, then I suggest getting ANYONE you can find with ANY verifiable expertise to corroborate your theory, or finding a video that proves otherwise.

You had better hurry, your lack of self-control and penchant for insulting others ensures you wont be around here for long this time either.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
11 11,
First, I like the way you didn't answer my questions. You rarely seem to. Your responses include the following:
1. an insult
2. A semi-answer that is just an opinion like most others.
3. An attempt to cloud the real question by both agreeing and disagreeing with it.

Now as to whether I'm done or not, I can't be because you are so amusing, I almost don't want it to end.

You know how to use google, I'll give you that.
You almost know what you're talking about, I'll give you that as well.
Finally, you are hilarious when it comes to not understanding the difference between a fact and your opinion. You would think someone who is ALL KNOWING would be able to differentiate between the 2

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

IWY, Let me be as clear as possible. I'm not saying the laser has to be still. I'm saying that the laser should be aimed at the target for more than the last 4 seconds before impact.

I just showed you video evidence of a constantly moving laser designator, aiming at a moving target. Since the target is moving, then that means they do not have the laser in one spot for more than 4 seconds.

Not only that, but the direction and angle at which the jet approached the WTC shows that the laser designator could have possibly been aiming on the left side of the WTC before it comes into view in the video.

Look at this flight path:

If you watch the video in the original post, you can see the laser appears to curve around the left side of the WTC. This could possibly mean that the laser was aimed at THAT side of the WTC before it turned the corner and came into view of the video.

This would mean the laser was on the building for more than 4 seconds.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

None of your questions are worth answering. Especially after I have answered every single one of your questions already. I even answered every single one of your future questions, yet you don't know it.

I have no control over what you get insulted by. In fact, you insult ME every time you post. You don't see it, you don't notice it, but every time you lay your fingers on your keyboard and post a message, you insult me and my intelligence.

None of your questions are valid, or have any meaning, that is why I don't give most of them the time of day. I do not want to waste my time on questions created by a confused mind.

What you think is my opinion, is actually just fact that I can not prove over the internet on a forum. Some day though you will see, I do not post things that can be debunked, nor do I argue about something that is wrong.

I do know what I am talking about, and I am wasting my time trying to teach it. Why would someone care enough to do that? Ask yourself that.

Why would I waste my time trying to teach you these things? What is the real meaning? MAYBE BECAUSE ITS TRUE.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WOW

Wind him up and watch him go !!!

OK so now lets discuss intent.

For one moment lets go ahead and assume it is a laser. 11 11 is making the assumption that the targeting laser was targeting the building for the plane so it could hit it.
Well how about this... The targeting laser was a last ditch effort by the US government to take down the plane before it hit the building but they couldn't lock on quickly enough. That would be what you see dance across the building.

Even though it's not a laser, it's just a fun thought about presumption of guilt

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well how about this... The targeting laser was a last ditch effort by the US government to take down the plane before it hit the building but they couldn't lock on quickly enough. That would be what you see dance across the building.

Even though it's not a laser, it's just a fun thought about presumption of guilt

Well, that would mean the entire 9/11 Commission Report is a lie.

That would also mean NORAD lied about its fighter jets.

On top of that, fighter jets lock onto heat sources, like the exhaust of a jet engine. There is no such thing as "laser guided air-to-air".

Try again.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by elbappotsnu]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well, that would mean the entire 9/11 Commission Report is a lie.

Cause the gubment don't lie??

That would also mean NORAD lied about its fighter jets.

Not necessarily. Maybe they were trying to use a version of the ABL system.

This is what is known as idle speculation on my part, just like 11 11.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Cause the gubment don't lie??

The government lies to you on a daily basis. Why not about 9/11?

Not necessarily. Maybe they were trying to use a version of the ABL system.

en.wikipedia.org...

Boeing completed initial modifications to the 747-400F in 2002, culminating in its first flight on July 18, 2002 from Boeing's Wichita, Kansas facility.

This was already covered in the beginning of the thread. This is why 11 11 dropped the ABL thing, and was only concentrating on the object in the video itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join