It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts On The Ouija-If You Are Afraid Of It, Don't Use It!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
OooOoOOoOOoOOoOoooh....chilling...

BlackJackal,

Your story is #ing scary man. I think I'll never touch a ouija board my self. I wouldn't want to come face to face with a non-material being. Just the idea that I couldn't punch them scare the # outta me.

My sister and my cousins played with it numerous time, and I know one time, they asked the "spirit" to close the light of the room where they were, and it did, the lights closed them-selve, and after that they were really scared and haven't played with it for a while.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Anyone ever use a pendulum? You can do it by yourself, and can make one from a necklace or string, using something (doesn't matter what) to give it a light weight.
Hold the necklace or string with your 2 index fingers (helps if you put your elbows on the table and your index fingers meet in the shape of a triangle )
Let the necklace or string settle down (what I mean by that, stop spinning or moving)
Once it is still, simply think "yes" (you can say it aloud) the necklace or string will move in one dirrection or another. Then think "stop" I promise you it will stop. Think "no" and the movement should be opposite of "yes"
I don't know how it works (one theory is your sub conscious makes minute adjustments and moves it for you)
For some people the effect will be more noticeable than others.
There is a way to test this so you will believe it works.
Have somone hide under three cups (not transparent of course) an item.
Then hold the necklace or string or the cup, and ask "is it here" yes will move one way no the opposite...you will be surprised how many times you find it, when it swings "yes"

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yeah this works, you have to get a peice of paper and put an CROSS ( + ) and get a fishing weight or a ring and tie it to the string.

You swing it one way slightly about 10 times saying yes, then do the same the other way saying no, you then stop it moving and ask yourself a question the object on the string should rock slightly in the direction you made it move first.

the best way to susspend it is by holding it inbetween your finger and thumb, make sure it dangles the object about 1-3 cm from the + on the center of the paper.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whilst using a ouija board I'm wondering how it can be used with other people without them faking it and moving to the letters themselves with their own hands??
By the way anyone seen 'Longtime Dead'. It's an english ouija board horror movie with a wicked soundtrack featuring UK Garage music.

Also, Requiem: your avatar will give me nightmares for the next month!! Is that you? Are you a witch??

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
if you attempt to move it or fake it(WHILE THERE IS AN ACTUAL CONNECTION) the planchete will tip on its side. cuz i tried to move it and every time it tips on two legs. it has three legs. it is really crazy when it starts working the first time i played i was a total skeptic and was just joking around. just thinking of how fast the plancette circled around is freakin crazy.

to this day i have never had the ouija work the way it did the first time. this why i do not believe that it is your telepathy or intuition. how could it vary so greatly from one instance to another. even as our questions where answered and the entity identified himself i was still laughing in disbelief. in the first month what the spirit said would come true did and even what it had predicted to come in a year came to be.

no BS the dude i was playing with freaked out and left

i was roaring and rolling with laughter i could not believe this #e. and i did not even believe when all the first months predictions came to be. but when the next year came and what it said would happen did i sort of believed. so much happened in that time period. sometimes i wonder if the spirit stayed with. hell it may still be with me. i think i forgot to tell it bye cuz the dude left. i told it bye lots of times now.

never have has anything after this initial time came to be that the board predicted when i played. i have never got another legit connection since. but i will try again cuz i got some quez loot from the dez

but my friends have played while i was present and got results worthwhile. one of them will never play again. due to the fact that the connection told him something about his sister he did not believe to be true when questioned his sister of this. she confirmed that what spoke through the board was indeed the truth.

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As alot of people have said already, you need to know what your doing before you use a Oujia Board.
When I was about 11 I walked into a friends house one day, and her and a bunch of friends were mucking about with one, I walked in just as they called a spirit forth, well, screw spirit, it was a demon; I still see it in my head today, I had to perform an exorcism. Imagine doing that when you're 11, and seeing what an adult would find terrifing?
DON'T play with them, it's NOT worth it, sure there's a chance you could find a nice spirit, but there's also a chance you could find a big

Also, alot of people want to contact relatives and so fourth, but in nearly all cases you'll find that your Great Aunt Helga won't contact you through Ouija unless you know what your doing, because she knows that you might try it again and something else will come through (or after they've contacted) and they don't want to cause you harm.

-Oh, and yes I have seen Long Time Dead, the guy who was in Eastenders is sooo good looking, although I keep forgetting what happens in the end. And my god that bit in the toilet, it's up there with the shower murder and Scream 2's ear scene!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I agree that those who don't know what they're doing should stay away from Ouija boards. They can be used to contact entities of various types, and if not used properly, the user(s) can draw something they later feed with their fear, etc.

That being said, the only time I experienced anything negative when using one was with a friend who was so afraid of it and convinced it was demonic that she did, indeed, attract something unpleasant. She left my house afterwards, but it didn't. I took care of the problem, but never, EVER used an Ouija board with her again.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When we were little, my sisters and I had one. We could get it to move to a certain letter by thinking of a certain letter. It also said good-bye, or something like that a lot, and went off the board, wut this is like 40 years ago

So, I'm not much of a believer, I guess. But, I will NOT get my fortune told, ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hello, is there anyone out there that does know what they are doing with ouija board?

i want to know what is happening when it starts going to the four corners of the ouija board in counter clock wise manner?

last time we played we finally got a decent connection. but it was NOT interested in telling us what we wanted to know or atleast not what i wanted to know. see maybe it was what my freind wanted to know because actually it was spelling out two peoples intitials over and over and over and over and over again. his girlfriends and some other chump who is a chump that did the deed to say with whom i do not need my freind taunted it and the connection grew much stronger; it no longer answered any questions just went round and diagonal and round and sideways then attempted to do the four fourner counter clockwise deal but i remembered reading this is a no no so we told it goodbye. but so there was a death involved in this scenario. or rather a stamping out of life before birth. conceived in tha womb but never breathed a breath of air oh my brothas and sistas. and so souls were created before and if they are scheduled to splash out the canal of life and they are terminated before they exit the womb they gotta hang around a while and just do things like talk loosers who play the ouija board. i have heard of this occuring once and also experienced it first hand so uhhh most people certainly dont believe me, but possibly some else has experienced this; i would like to hear from you.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Has anyone have a period of time of bad luck after using one? I had very unusual amount of bad luck a couple years ago right after using a quiji board. Now I don't go near em or allow them in my presence.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I personally love my ouija board. I have some purifying rituals I use, so I rarely get a bad spirit. Even if I do, I know what to do. If anyone is going to use the ouija board, make sure you know what you are doing.

I did have a noteable experence one time just because of the sheer humar of the name. I got a spirit who called himself "Death, The grim reaper, the big enchilada". It was kind of creepy though, because he told me to "Wake up" a few times and then left.

As to negative emotions atracting bad spirits, I would have to say it does. Your emotions can act like a magnet, drawing in spirits that reflect your curent mood.
"Birds of a feather flock together," as the old saying goes.

The big enchilada...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i had long period of insanity after using one, but actually considering all the stuff i did my luck could have extremely worse. so no i do not blame it on ouija board cuz it could have been worse, really it wasn't bad more fun i suppose i wouldn't change it.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have no idea as to what the 4 corners thing means. I personally wouldnt allow it, because it is unnessessary. I havent had it happen to me before, but if it did I would go to "Good Bye"

The same thing with the planchet falling off the board. I have had this happen a few times before. It usually happens when someone is P.O.ing the spirit. I think this is a bad thing though, as it happened when we were at my friends house and some negative things happened later. My friend is in-tune with spirits and such, and he was freaked out all afternoon.

And to those of you thinking im using a cheesy parker bros. board, im not. You get better results with a homemade one like mine.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i may have to get the night light outa tha bathroom tonight. i should not have done that google search.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Does anyone think that you could possibly contact your guardian angel with a ouija board?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i believe that you could contact your gaurdian angel, and i even attempted to contact anyone, or lots of things gaurdian angels(sort of).

i believe that the probability of contacting something good is just as probable of contacting something bad.
well i don't think i have ever contacted anything bad. but i have contacting several somethings, althought i don't think they were bad or did me any harm. i just read some scarry arss stories, but that was what i was looking for. i kept trying to contact something good, but it was niether good nor bad what i contacted. so i given up for a while, and am now pursuing other avenues of light and security.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i think your guardian angel is always talking to you
as your conscience.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even though it's made from Parker Brothers there is a reasonable explanation. When using an quija board it moves automaticall right? Or does it? You see when you have anquija board it is your subconsiocus thoughts. You do not move it but once you get used to it and good at it you'll realize you are not doing it. Or are you? Technically it's your mind moving your hands. It's pretty cool and you can do it to other objects. For example you can lift a lamp with your hands not moving much. Even though I don't believe in scary spirits (when it comes to quija boards) nevertheless it's still pretty cool.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have 0 luck with the ouija board, I have gotten it to work with my sister before at her apartment but the spirit we got was weak. I havent gotten it to work once out of about 10 times I have attempted to hear in my house. Maybe its me, the people I do it with, or the place I do it at. But I dont have any luck at all. Kinda sucks, I wish I could talk to some spirits.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Ricta]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And just as reliable.

Of course, neither has told me how Aunt Hilda is getting on over there, or the winnning lottery numbers, give it time.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join