It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to break into Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
All hypothetical of course....

Research one of the officers or scientists (preferably photographed boarding a JANET flight or otherwise outside of the base)

At night...

Create a massive diversion that focuses security's attention elsewhere.

Sneak on during the diversion, coming from a remote part of the desert perimeter (having other diversionary "hits" on the motion sensors, etc. would help here)...

Kill an officer or scientist (the one you researched), remove his right hand and eye. Don his outfit and appropriate his ID and creds.

Use a disguise kit to resemble the officer as close as possible.

Try to get in as quickly as possible.

For an exit strategy, you'd have to create more diversions to tie up security forces.

Possible Conflicts:

More biometric security measures other than palm and retina scan.

Later shift is more likely to know fellow personnel well, thus increasing the chances you are recognized as an imposter.

You'd have to pick a target that has the necessary access. Chances are, top access is only afforded to those who reside on the base and do not leave the premises.

Unless the diversions completely tax the security infrastructure, you will likely be discovered quickly.

Getting out (and away cleanly) will be even more difficult than getting in.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hell,just get a team of remote viewers and some mediums,spiritual people.
have one guy remote view and walk with his "pshikic body" into the base while other are also in the remote play and kick some ass of the demons protecting the base in that realm,and guard him.
i doubt they build theyr "important" rooms with somekinda paint on the walls that protects from remote viewing

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Since the same organizations are no doubt in the forefront of RV tech and techniques, if there are any countermeasures against it (as the Soviets are well known for their research into it too), these would certainly be the ones to have, and USE it!!!
They've got their own goat-starers, and are better funded, and have probably been doing it a lot longer than anyone you'd get...but it's an interesting (and different) premise suggestion....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What if the main character got trapped inside a box of vegetables that were going there anyways and then, once the kitchen opened it, the character takes the elevator to the mezzanine level where the library is, down the hall on the left, sneaks into the conservation area and dresses as a book conservator, constantly and repetedly repairing the same book over and over again.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Again, to get into any kind of restricted area, you'd need the biometrics.
My father just worked on the Raptor, a known plane (although he worked on modifications to it), and even he had to do a palm print and retinal scan to enter/leave. The measures even prevent you taking out notes about anything, let alone any actual evidence or data. It all simply stays "there".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

Why bother breaking into area 51? Today most of the heavy action is in Utaha anyway... Area 51 is old news.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I doubt it.
It's still a remote and secure location.
There is always evidence of new construction.
It's still surrounded by some of the most restricted access in the world.
Other than one remaining vantage point, there is certainly NO reason to scrap that base or that it can't still perform it's role....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I doubt it.
It's still a remote and secure location.
There is always evidence of new construction.
It's still surrounded by some of the most restricted access in the world.
Other than one remaining vantage point, there is certainly NO reason to scrap that base or that it can't still perform it's role....

Your right, it still is a secured location. What most Area 51 groupies don't know is that over 60plus years they have used highly toxic materials for a number of projects. The cover story was Area 51 had become the secular Lourdes. I mean some bus companies were taking tours to as close to the site as they could. Vegas never saw so much action... Yes Area 51 is still very much used (the last time I was there was 1994, and even then they had problems with the "gunk") I am not saying your wrong, just that you don't have a more widespread perspective.

At the end of the day Area 51 came close to being the next Disneyland. Crowed control was getting out of hand. In my case I have worked to have the toxic garbage cleaned up. If not done, people in that part of the country could have some serious problems.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I highly doubt there's any ONE place where most things are going on. But Groom Lake has a lot of highly hidden facilities that are still well-hidden. While a Lockheed brat, I knew of at least two families whose dads worked there at one time, and couldn't even leave the base while there. (granted though, this was some time ago).

I just can't see the expense going to waste....while it is still fulfilling its mission profile...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiwynn
Okay, its not what you think. Let me forward this by saying this is total fiction.
I say again, it is TOTAL FICTION.

I am writing a script for a sci fi radio drama drama, and it revolves around a spacecraft at Area 51.
In the story one of the main characters has to "get into" area 51 to warn them of unknown impending doom.

What I need is a way for him to do so realistically, but not terribly realistically. Enough to let the listener know what hes doing, think its clever, and stay in the story.

Let me share my ideas for this. They are all basic ideas.

1. Imitate an officer, steal his I.D and go as him.
2. same idea, but actually attempt to look like him
3. Stow away on a JANET flight (I like this one best)
4. Use "the old sewer system" to enter the base.
5. My final idea, he just walks up to the base, hands outstretched, and is arrested. Once inside the base ( he can warn them, or do whatever he needs to do there) I am aware they probably take you elsewhere, but It works best for the story.

I have others but I'd like to hear yours.

Again, this is totally fiction, so be clever, and use your imagination. I offer alot of creative license as long as it keeps the listener in the story.

If someone comes up with something particularly clever, I'll offer adding your name as a character.

The radio drama is still in pre production as I am still writing the script, and it is an amatuer production, but I will post it on ATS as I think most the viewers would get a kick out of it.

Lets hear your ideas!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
How about using developed metamaterials?
That would really cool.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join