It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Gazrok
I doubt it.
It's still a remote and secure location.
There is always evidence of new construction.
It's still surrounded by some of the most restricted access in the world.
Other than one remaining vantage point, there is certainly NO reason to scrap that base or that it can't still perform it's role....
Originally posted by Kaiwynn
Okay, its not what you think. Let me forward this by saying this is total fiction.
I say again, it is TOTAL FICTION.
I am writing a script for a sci fi radio drama drama, and it revolves around a spacecraft at Area 51.
In the story one of the main characters has to "get into" area 51 to warn them of unknown impending doom.
What I need is a way for him to do so realistically, but not terribly realistically. Enough to let the listener know what hes doing, think its clever, and stay in the story.
Let me share my ideas for this. They are all basic ideas.
1. Imitate an officer, steal his I.D and go as him.
2. same idea, but actually attempt to look like him
3. Stow away on a JANET flight (I like this one best)
4. Use "the old sewer system" to enter the base.
5. My final idea, he just walks up to the base, hands outstretched, and is arrested. Once inside the base ( he can warn them, or do whatever he needs to do there) I am aware they probably take you elsewhere, but It works best for the story.
I have others but I'd like to hear yours.
Again, this is totally fiction, so be clever, and use your imagination. I offer alot of creative license as long as it keeps the listener in the story.
If someone comes up with something particularly clever, I'll offer adding your name as a character.
The radio drama is still in pre production as I am still writing the script, and it is an amatuer production, but I will post it on ATS as I think most the viewers would get a kick out of it.
Lets hear your ideas!