It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to break into Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Okay, its not what you think. Let me forward this by saying this is total fiction.
I say again, it is TOTAL FICTION.

I am writing a script for a sci fi radio drama drama, and it revolves around a spacecraft at Area 51.
In the story one of the main characters has to "get into" area 51 to warn them of unknown impending doom.

What I need is a way for him to do so realistically, but not terribly realistically. Enough to let the listener know what hes doing, think its clever, and stay in the story.

Let me share my ideas for this. They are all basic ideas.

1. Imitate an officer, steal his I.D and go as him.
2. same idea, but actually attempt to look like him
3. Stow away on a JANET flight (I like this one best)
4. Use "the old sewer system" to enter the base.
5. My final idea, he just walks up to the base, hands outstretched, and is arrested. Once inside the base ( he can warn them, or do whatever he needs to do there) I am aware they probably take you elsewhere, but It works best for the story.

I have others but I'd like to hear yours.

Again, this is totally fiction, so be clever, and use your imagination. I offer alot of creative license as long as it keeps the listener in the story.

If someone comes up with something particularly clever, I'll offer adding your name as a character.

The radio drama is still in pre production as I am still writing the script, and it is an amatuer production, but I will post it on ATS as I think most the viewers would get a kick out of it.

Lets hear your ideas!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wont be the spoilsport and say they'd all be nigh on impossible... aww heck go on then - i will!

But id say your best bet is total impersonation of an officer - its the only way he could get into any shall we say 'interesting' parts of the base.

What sort of resources will the protagonist have? bearing in mind there may well be advanced biometric ID facilities in there (fingerprinting and iris scanning - timeless film classics!) think contact lenses and stick on fingerprints - but dont plaigerise (i know you cant spell it like that, but its a shot) MI and charlie's angels too much!

security measures you could include for the sake of effect:

-Endless CCTV - Obviously; even in the bathroom
-Biometrics; Iris scanning/DNA sampling (hard to get round)/fingerprinting
-ID cards and PINs
-Motion/pressure/temperature/even sense of bleedin' smell sensors!
-The 'Camo dudes' (Wackenhut security company, part of G4S)
-far flung crazy stuff
-a simple locked door, just to take the pickle

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
A fun forum, what the heck, here are a few ideas, probably none of them feasible.

1. Oh no! the private airplane you rented has developed engine trouble near area 51 guess you'll just have to utilize area 51 runways for an emergency landing.
2. Perhaps you could dress up as a grey and simply walk onto the base. Sorry couldn't help myself on that one.

Okay out of ideas that you didnt mention but I like the one of stowing aboard Janet airlines that could be a lot of fun in your story not to mention you could also utilize the stolen identity idea into this.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ScriptKiddie

2 more ideas:

1. Concoct a clever hoax regarding top secret military or extraterrestrial technology: i.e. say you've recovered some of the original Roswell debris. If the government believes it, they'll kidnap you and hustle you off to Area 51.

2. Borrow Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility. That should do it.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Flatwoods]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatwoods

Does the character have to physically go into Area 51? Maybe he could rig a mock-up of a flying saucer with a hidden camera or communications device, and then leave it in the desert for the military to find.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would start by probing the sensitivity of their seismic sensors. A few rabbits would work great. Let them loose and give them a little shove towards the A51 perimeter and see how long it takes the guards to come investigate. Repeat this over and over, thereby fatiguing the guards. Once their response time becomes slower and slower, set all your rabbits loose at once and stroll on in while the guards are busy chasing bunnies.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Boy, now you've really got me thinking. Here's another idea: is it possible for your character to find a breach of security that already exists? I mean, military personnel are only human, and some of them have drug problems too. Maybe there's a "supplier" or "dealer" that regularly slips past security with the help of someone inside. If your character could hook up with the dealer, it could provide a way in.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow excellent responses! Thanks so much and keep them coming!

Does the character have to physically go into Area 51? Maybe he could rig a mock-up of a flying saucer with a hidden camera or communications device, and then leave it in the desert for the military to find.

yes he has to physically go into Area-51 , since most of the story will take place there.

Concoct a clever hoax regarding top secret military or extraterrestrial technology: i.e. say you've recovered some of the original Roswell debris. If the government believes it, they'll kidnap you and hustle you off to Area 51.

This ones isn't too bad, it runs a parallel of just walking up to the base, hands open.

What sort of resources will the protagonist have? bearing in mind there may well be advanced biometric ID facilities in there (fingerprinting and iris scanning - timeless film classics!) think contact lenses and stick on fingerprints - but dont plaigerise (i know you cant spell it like that, but its a shot) MI and charlie's angels too much!

Good question. I'm sorry I hadn't included it originally.
The hero of the book is a former special forces member of STARLIGHT, ( a CIA covert squad) who shot-to-wound his squad leader to keep him from committing murder. He spent 2 years in leavenworth, and now feels a bit lost in the world. He was second in command of his unit, and did a lot of black operations for the government.
Area-51 (tell me if this sounds right) was given to scientists in 1970s to work on a large project, involving a "crashed" spacecraft (NOT Roswell) in order for them to make it able to return to space, under human control. They are nearing the end of this mission. Unknown to the scientists, is that MAJ-12 is going to liberate the ship, and use it for military power, and eliminate all witnesses. The hero's self appointed job is to warn them, and hey, why not, steal the ship.

I promise to avoid Charlies Angels, and MI

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Honestly, me and my firend sat down one day and thought about something like this.

we both came up with ideas, here was mine.

steal the identity of one of the gaurds, looks etc. and then board one the JANET flights. once landed, go to the main gate.[entry point #1]. once inside area 51, you cath some of your "fellow gaurds" alone and disarm one and then kill them both. once youve done this, you have 2 weapons. the sounds of the shootings will attract other into the facility and you can kill them and keep taking there weapons and that way you will have more and more guns but less and less people.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What you do is jump out of a high altitude plane about 50 miles away and glide to the target.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Personally, I would strap a real bomb to my chest and run at direction of base on foot from point of signs, see how far I would get! well, just kidding. probably a 228 in chest from Remington...

To sneak this base would be truly difficult, but sam, giving me great inspiration, can sneak anything, so, so could any able man of subterly. You would need anti-nvg suit for nvg cameras. if no one is around, possibly stay in lit areas so you are masked by the light (possible only if cams nvg'd). They have heat cameras too, so you need a suit with a thermal blanket (something nasa would make) to hide your thermal image. With this, your own nvg, and proper natural/artificial pre-conceived camo, sneaking in IS possible.

Hell... set off a pinch (EMP bomb) and get any equip you have protected. Moonless night would help. They might make their own power there, naturalizing that source would be most difficult.

I find that all security systems protect an "area" but also lack an "area". With the right tools and by tricking/avoiding/developing/blending in the "area" you can waltz by. Overlaping security systems, where other systems protect "areas" others don't can be even tougher, but still possible with illusion. Look at it like a math formula, don't provide the systems solution to engage alarm. The eye, like all systems, can be tricked, distracted, deceived. The hardest system I have seen are motion detectors. The ones I have in my home I can get by if I move..... very..... very.... sloooooooooo ok you get the idea, very freakin slow. Almost impossible to maintain such a slow deliberate movement speed but, is possible with skill/balance.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Not original but... maybe one of your characters has to be some kind of electronics/computer wizz kid who can gain access to the security systems/computers just long enough for you to gain entry (by the skin of your teeth... of course). Once inside using your identity (already stolen and confirmed/planted via the computer wizz) you continue...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
What you do is jump out of a high altitude plane about 50 miles away and glide to the target.

HAHAHHA nice video, that looks so leet to do... He should have put a skidder/ski on his belly and glided to ground itself instead of parachute.

A hidden underground SAM would get your heat sig, and fire at you. Possibly a .50 cal or flak would hit you. Not fun. If you had a thermal blanket, it would protect you. Or you have have chaff/flare you can launch, but once you do this your detected anyway. A suit with black/dark bottom (check) and desert on the back (your dorsal) might be possible. A ufo might zap you, or if you pass between a star/moon and observer, you will be given away. A good gen3 nvg will pick you up. Best consider this not possible. Best way remains on foot.

As I said, you will need to know locations of cam's, motion detectors. There is simply not enough darkness in 12 hours to cover you for this long. This is a multi day sneak, so you will need to change camo and lie down for 12 hours until darkness again. You must be able to take pissing/defecating on yourself, not eating at this time, and find a safe spot to eat something small/silent at night. Granola bar pre out of wrapper would work best.

Its not impossible, but its so many things to consider, I don't think any 1 man, including myself, can get all of 100% facts on the security systems and then actually do it. Even though you can prepare for each system and overlap, you could not know all systems, and/or their locations. The human element runs around (the "camo people") so this increases chance of detection. You can prepare, and plan, and prepare, and get gear, but the improvising techniques you have will be tested. A plan fails when the enemy does not act as predicted. Unpredictability has been a key aspect in all wars/situations even fought, and will be a fact in any conceived. It IS impossible to predict their security. It would take a stroke of god directly influencing you skills and actions not to be detected, as well as on the spot improvising done perfectly.

The two men who could do it, Fisher/Snake, do not exist. Safe to call this one "improbable". Snake would just get inside a cardboard box anyway...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry its been a while.

Best ideas so far;
1. Parachute idea, by cloakndagger.
I like this one but wouldnt you be seen or detected?
2. Hack the base, by smartie.
This has possibilities because it uses more than one person allowing them to be in the spotlight as well. I think I might use this idea, but use it for 'hacking" a JANET flight to allow the hero onboard.
Once inside all should be okay. I would assume you show an ID at a security gate on either side of the JANET flight.

Thanks for your help and if you have any other ideas, speak up!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe there's some sort of teleporter within A51 that has an unknown corresponding teleporter somewhere else. The protagonist discovers this "other end" and teleports right into the heart of A51. If the protagonist wanted to warn the A51 staff, this would certainly help his credibility and they might be more willing to listen to him after he comes out of the teleporter. (S)he indeed knows something they don't.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

thats a great idea
ill use the sewer to break in
haha thanks

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well,think smart...

Anyone asked themselves how national geographic takes photos so up close to a damn rattle snake or cobra's ect ect ect??

Thats the way to go...an animal like camera,like a snake...a snake can get verry far in this situations,even into S4

But after he gets in -> :bash:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i would go for the parachute idea i think most people try to land in the biggest part of the base but i would go for an area way out of the way no where near the front entrance of the base, you could easily land on the runway at night ditch your chute and hide out for awhile its a desert so the heat sensor probably wouldn't be an issue, and if a chopper was sent after you i would zap the chopper with a blast from your EMP gun, that would take down the entire chopper, EMP devices can be easily built so that's not all that impossible to do, Or you could just have some buddies hide in the back of your truck, drive on to the base have the goon squad pull you over and when they get out of the truck have your buddies hit them with tazer and pepper spray blast

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My name: Alex_Fitz

One idea is, it shows previous people that have tried sneaking into Area 51, and showing how they messed up.

As in..the main character is talking about what he has to worry about and what might not work

((As he is talking about it, it shows scenes of people who have tryed these methods, ran into these obstacles and were stopped by them, such as infared, the camers that come out of the ground, patrol routes, etc.

Maybe the character can be givin an invisibility device given by a previous person that tryed to break into area 51 with sucess, but after breaching the first level of the compound or second, ((Certain level)), but luckily escaped with the deviceafter being spotted and the compound of that area on maximum alert of an intruder.

Midway into the story the device could break on the main character, giving him trouble.

Those are my ideas so far. Hope it helps

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

get a armoured truck with bullet proof windows then go top speed throug AREA 51 or just get a plane that has that smoke stuff and right in the sky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join