It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could they be in the room and we dont know it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Umm im writing this post becuase last night i got pretty freaked out while i was laying in bed. The lights were off but my vision was completely adapted to the darkness so i could pretty much make out everthing in the room fine.

While i was laying there umm its kinda hard to explain but what looked kinda like a ''disturbance'' in the room. At first i just thought ok its the night playing tricks on me so i decided to try and go back to sleep. Being my usual paranoid self i decided to open my eyes as i usually do since i dont really sleep much ne way. The disturbance ill call it was in a different spot and this kinda worried me a little bit. I decided to play asleep and closed one eye and kept the other open just to see if ne thing would happen and well it kinda did.

Ok this is gonna be the wierd part it was moving around and not like like floating around or anything it was moving just like somebody would walk around. It went kinda from where my closet was to the end of the bed and stopped so i was like ok nothing can happen from there so far im ok. Then 2 more of these things seemed to enter the room and one moved to the left side of the bed and one to the right side which is usually the side im closests to.

I started getting a lil scared so i turned on the light. And they were gone so i decided id wave my hands right where one of them was and i felt nuthin but air. So i decided to turn off the light and force myself to sleep but that didnt work cause i wouldnt close my eyes.

I was just about ready to finally go back to sleep after it seemed like they stopped moving and it was just my imagination when the one from the end of the bed moved close to the one on the right. I decided to ingnore this until i saw the one closest to me on the right move slightly then i started to feel a pinch ill call it on the top of my head. I kinda got freaked out a lil but i decided to wait through it to see if it was just a twitch or something but the pinch continued for about 5 seconds or so which at the time i wasnt really counting its just a guess.

This was enough to make me grab my blankets and leave the room. I headed or the living room couch and layed down. For a couple of minutes it was ok and i didnt see anything.By the way the living room is slightly brighter then my room cause theres a big window in the front which i think it makes it harder to see them somehow i dont know. It was still pretty dark when i saw one of the disturbaces again walking from the foot of the couch over top of me. At this point i was like ok this is pretty f*cked up right but theres nuthing i can really do here. A couple of seconds later i felt a pinch again this time in a slightly different spot. I decided to wait it out since i dont feel like running around all night over something i dont know is real or my imagination.

After the pinch actually felt like some kind of liquidy sensation inside my head near where the pinch was. Felt really bizzare but the liquid didnt hurt. After this happend like i dont know how much time past but not much i fell right to sleep which is wierd cause i didnt feel like i was gonna sleep at all this night with the wierdness.

Any1 think it is possible for them to somehow move around us but being slighty out of phase with everthing? Maybe the light spectrum at night is slightly differnt or the way our eyes adjust can slightly pick up on it or something?

But then again i could be going nuts and spending to much time on ats xD.Either way its freaked me out pretty good and am looking forward to seeing if the appear again. Maybe ill say something.

O and another thing the top of my head where i felt the pinch was pretty raw ill call it kinda like there was a bruise but that went away about an hour after i woke up. This is anoher wierd lil thing here but ive had spots on my head like pretty much ever since i can remember.

I hope its just a paranoid kids over active imagination but it felt pretty dang real.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
first off i believe you're telling what you believe to be real. the only doubt i have in my mind comes down to whether or not it was just your imagination or if there's something to it.

i can't possibly discount that you could have something going on without knowing more. i myself have had a few strange experiences so i know for a fact there are things out there that we can't begin to imagine.

i've never experienced anything like what you're descibing, at least not that i remember. this does sort of sound similar to what's described here though:

www.americanchronicle.com...

the videos mentioned in the article turned out to be VERY dark and impossible to make any concrete conclusions from. your story could be interpreted in a way that matches this guy's story.

keep an eye out to see if it happens again. whether i'm fortunate or not depends on your perspective - one of my experiences was also experienced by a friend about a month later. i never told anyone about it, so i know it was real. i can go into details if you like but i don't want to spam your thread unless you ask for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I started getting a lil scared so i turned on the light. And they were gone so i decided id wave my hands right where one of them was and i felt nuthin but air. So i decided to turn off the light and force myself to sleep but that didnt work cause i wouldnt close my eyes.

I used to do that when I was a kid. I was positive the movements were real. One time when I stayed at a friends I woke up to see these movements in the firelight of the room. I swear the "stuff"t surrounded the other bed where my two pals slept and it looked like the bed was shaking and lifting off the floor too. Now I wonder if it was ectoplasm. I lay awake with my head in my hands watching it for ages.To answer your question though - I've spoken to a lot of "abductees" who describe a "shimmering" where the entities are. They say that they can appear and disappear and usually there's this shimmering effect where they are. I've heard them all say these things are real, and they emphasise, "they're with us all the time, even when we can't see them." I've spent many months sleeping with the lights on. It's not nice when you're as spooked at that but I'm over it for now though I know I'll probably go through it again some time.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, only you know for sure if it was just your imagination or a real experience. But if you really think it's unwanted Alien attention, invest in some magnets and have them near you. The stronger the magnets, the better... or so they say. Some people believe it disrupts them somehow. Also splurge for the quality tin foil hat too, don't get the bargain priced one. (Ok, just kidding about the hat)...

Good luck

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i hear that. after my first "alien" encounter i refused to wander around the house at night for probably a year or more. i don't specifically recall any distortions or shimmering before or afterwards, but it was the middle of the night and i may not have been seeing clearly enough to make such things out even if they were there.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
so do you think it was aliens, the govmt, or ghosts? sorry I just didnt get that. sounds interesting though. Cant say I dont know what your talking about. Is this an isolated insident or has this happened before to you or your family. Do you have any pets, and did they act strange when this was happening?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now that i think about it i dont really think this is anything new cause ive had the same feelings and sensations before. This i think is the first time ive ever really been able to see anything in a fixed state.

Lately my dog has been extremely depressed mopy and tired although i dont know if taht could be anything to do with this.

I think the same things might be happening to my dad but i would never have the heart to ask in any way seeing as how i dont even think he believes in aliens or anything of the sort.

As a kid i used to have well what i thought were dreams even though they felt extremely real about 3 of my action figures in the room standing over top of me. It happened a few times before i got so scared i finally threw out all my toys and havent been able to keep a single one in the same room as me any more.

XD now im prolly gonna go out and get a bucket of magnets and put them on the walls and floor.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
did the thing look like a grey blur.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nah it wasnt grey and it wasnt a blur it looked more like static that you would see on a tv when its not on the right channel. Ofcourse it wasnt as noticable as that and was pretty faint.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Have you ever seen ghosts? It might be that you are clairivoint that you seen them.(Dang spell check doesnt work here everyone please dont bother correcting my spelling it is very bad and I know it)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I read somewhere once that certain drugs can alter your ability to see in certain wavelengths. I'll see if I can get the article again. Now I don't know if this was scientific AT ALL, but it made some sense to me personally, and I've always thought something similar myself - that there are things we either can't see that are naturally occuring, or they can phase in and out of our 'reality' (i.e. the very small wavelength of light we can see as humans, but cats and dogs can see slightly better into other wavelengths).

I've also heard that certain things can also cause it, like brain damage, natural/unnatural abberations in genes, eye problems, etc. It's like the people who can see faries or other weirdness and so forth who have never been able to see or who have cataracts. I would imagine that tablets/narcotics, etc would also have some effect on the brain chemistry and maybe eye chemistry, since I know some pharmaceticals can be found in the eye when your dead.

I must say that I've had a lot of annoyance by Shadow People, and at the start I couldn't see Jack # other than hear them and 'feel' them, but eventually I found out that one of my tablets reacts unnaturally with the other and makes things seem very in-focus and then I can see them pretty well. Note, I'm perfectly sane and these aren't visions, they're always pretty much the same (except when I get a change of 'shift' or when I whip out the metal bar and salt and then THEY RUN mwahahahaha).

top topics

join