It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear, Disclosure and Do You Really Want To Know?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, buddy. I may not always agree with your views, but NOBODY replies to critical posts with more class than you. It's truely hard to swallow some of the stuff you throw out there, make no mistake. But no matter what is said to you/at you/about you, you always thank the jerk for posting and never take it personally that they think it's a pile of tripe.

I like class. I respect class. I think you have class.

Thanks for being classy.
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Okay. I am sorry. I shouldn't used that word. Arrogant is a too bad of a word to use. I should have said "you assume too much"
And to assume how the population of the world would respond using the term "assume too much" is a misunderstatement.

Disclosure, as I have said many times, would only be useful to those who want very badly to say, "See I told you so!"

I heartfully disagree and I cannot make any sense of what you meant by that. A world wide disclosure will shift the entire world's paradigm from the age of beliefs to the age of knowledge.

I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about Kennedy. I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about 911. I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about NASA. I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about the moon. I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about aliens. I want people to say 'I know' instead of 'I believe' about how we got on this goddamn planet. Not I believe this I believe that!

The people sitting on top of trillions of dollars in the aerospace, fossill fuel and military industry dreads this kind of disclosure and I KNOW this is the only weapon we got against them. I don't think they can imprison everyone on this planet when this paradigm shift happens. When the number of people that have woken up to the actual reality reaches critical mass empowerment we will make our decisions. That's when we, the citizen of this world will make the decision on what is best for ALL of us. Not for the best of the few coffin dodger elites of this world.

Disclosure wouldn't do any real good. It wouldn't stop the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. It wouldn't stop drug use. And most important not very many people are going to believe it anyway. Especially if its the government who does the disclosure.

How would you know? Can you predict the behaviour and thought processes of every single man woman and child on this earth? TRUE disclosure will make many people lost their lives, I don't doubt that. But without disclosure a hell more a lot of people going to get killed and suffer AND will lead to the destruction of the human race and this planet. There will be no victory without any sacrifices.

I'm not that smart and I sure hell can't predict the course of history but my thought process points that a logical choice is to make full disclosure.
It's the only thing that makes sense!

It doesn't make any sense a person like you would say 'the government knows' or 'the government is doing the right thing' unless you are one of them.

I guess I have to replace the word arrogant with the word 'disinfo agent'.

Edit: In case anyone of you didn't listen to C2C here is a brief excerpt of the interview between George Knapp and John "Agent Condor" Lear

George: Why do you suppose it needs to be kept a secret?

John : It goes to the core that it really is none of our business when people say "ooooooh, I have a need to know if there was any aliens on earth" You really don't. You just really need to continue on with your life, be a good guy and you don't really need to know what's going on in the background.

When he said "ooooooh, I have a need to know if there was aliens on earth" He sounded really condescending and disrespectful. Kind of like in a ridicule tone. You know the kind of 'ooooooh' when people are trying to ridicule you?
That's when I lost my respect for John. It's a great disrespect to the average truth seekers out there. I don't know about you guys but if that doesn't sound like a disinfo agent, I don't know what does.

A class act, John.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
None of us know the reasons for the secrecy (if it actually does exist), so maybe there really is a good reason that it is kept a secret.

I'm a believer, but Im still a skeptic when it comes to the proof that many present. IMO most people wont accept the truth when/if it is presented to them anyway, maybe we already have it, but it has been dismissed as a hoax.

Im not a subscriber to much of what John Lear believes, but then again, maybe he is right and i am wrong. With his credentials, he deserves the utmost respect and maybe he really is privy to secrets that none of us will ever know, and should be given the benefit of the doubt.

I hope that one day I too will know the "truth", but for now, i'll just have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBBumblebee

With his credentials, he deserves the utmost respect and maybe he really is privy to secrets that none of us will ever know, and should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Command Sergeant Robert O Dean

If you haven't heard this before, maybe you should. This is an audio interview with Command Sergeant Major Robert O Dean. He's 100 times more credible than John. He had high clearance to classified papers involving the military reseacrh on UFOs and spent 40 years digging this. John didn't have any clearance to these OFFICIAL papers.

He was in the middle of this global UFO phenomena when he was in Nato when John was working with the CIA as a contract pilot (NOTHING to do with UFOs). He has nothing against a full disclosure but said it's almost impossible (period) to do so because of the Military Industrial Complex.

Who do you believe, this guy (Rob Dean) or a guy who made up ideas that there's breathable air on the moon, there are giant soul snatching machines on the moon, every single planet in this solar system is inhabited by humans like us and believes a full disclosure should not happen, we have no rights in knowing what those billions of dollars from our tax money were for, we should all carry on with our lives being ignorant and let big brother take care of everything else until we annihilate ourselves with our planet. Yup. I like class. I respect class. I think you have class.

Thanks for being classy.

Utmost respect for John? yes. Benefit of the doubt? Definitely 120%.

Now I really think John is a disinfo agent in spreading wonderful thought provoking entertainment as fact fit for the average tin foil hat wearers while saying we should not know the truth and do not have the right to know the truth at the same time.

Sounds like hollywood.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Like I said in the opening post. This isn't a discussion about John Lear. It's about theories and philosophy of "Do you want to know the truth if it's a damnable future?"

But, since you want to take it there:
Of course there's no way to know whether Mr. Lear has "made up" these ideas and theories. But to my knowledge and his claims, he's gathered information for the last 20 years on UFOs, aliens and government cover-up from thousands of sources. You don't always believe everything you're told, so I'm sure Mr. Lear used his reasoning abilities to discern what he thought was more than likely the truth and what was more than likely fiction. He's simply presented theories for discussion.

He's not knocking people for believing in God, or an afterlife, or whatever it is others believe in. After all, theres no proof of anything other than the physical world we see today. And honestly, John's theories are more real than the idea of God. We can go to the moon and see whether there really are moon bases or not. There's no way to go to heaven and confirm there's a God - that we know of.

I don't subscribe to all the ideas that Mr. Lear presents, but I love to think in alternative ways and I'm always open to new theories on life and the universe. And unless he's been presented with irrefutable evidence, I doubt that he whole-heartedly believes in all the theories he's presented. He very well may have seen evidence that's convinced him of all the ideas he's presented, or he may just be open to ideas and be re-telling what he's been told.

Regardless, it's not the topic of discussion. If you don't want to entertain the idea of moon bases and breathable atmosphere, then don't. It's as simple as that. I've given you the chance to entertain the idea and have a discussion about it, but you've choose to venture into character bashing, more than likely because these ideas go against your beliefs.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by omnicron

How would you know? Can you predict the behaviour and thought processes of every single man woman and child on this earth? TRUE disclosure will make many people lost their lives, I don't doubt that. But without disclosure a hell more a lot of people going to get killed and suffer AND will lead to the destruction of the human race and this planet. There will be no victory without any sacrifices.

I'm not that smart and I sure hell can't predict the course of history but my thought process points that a logical choice is to make full disclosure.
It's the only thing that makes sense!

Thanks for the response omnicron. My thoughts on this are that as much as we would like to criticize what everybody else is doing on earth we might look at ourselves first:

How are things at home?
Have I told my wife and children that I love them today?
Do I live each day without envy, hate and greed?

As much as we would like to stop the killing in Iraq and the production, transportation and sale of drugs; As much as we would like everyone to know what we know: who killed Kennedy, who perpetrated 911, yadda, yadda, yadda, first things first.

How are things at home?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
TRouble with all of this Truth seeking is that, there are many truths, all existing at the same time, such is the multi-dimensional nature of our reality. I think much more research into this area of science is needed before we will be able to make sense of the Alien possibility.

Disclosure is happening via the Hundredth Monley syndrome don;t you worry!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Trouble with all of this Truth seeking is that, there are many truths, all existing at the same time, such is the multi-dimensional nature of our reality. I think much more research into this area of science is needed before we will be able to make sense of the Alien possibility.

Disclosure is happening via the Hundredth Monley syndrome don;t you worry!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Disclosure wouldn't do any real good. It wouldn't stop the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. It wouldn't stop drug use. And most important not very many people are going to believe it anyway. Especially if its the government who does the disclosure.

I suspect somehow, the "ET's" could insure that the public believed.

However, I agree with you about disclosure likely not being very helpful.

I strongly agree with Guy Malone of

HTTM://WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET

I'm convinced that the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION is part and parcel a huge element of what's going on . . . Vis a Vis the global government etc.

What would you assert as the timeline boundaries that are most likely true in terms of

1. the global government being OVERTLY in power . . . I'd say 1-5 years and certainly 1-15 years.

2. the war with ET in space a la W. von Braun's prediction per Carol Rosin . . . I'd guess within 1-7 years.

3. when evangelical Christianity would begin to be overtly outlawed and said individuals rounded up. I'd guess 3-20 years.

4. Assuming that the globalists are in cahoots with the ET's and that such would be deliberately declared as a way to scare, coerce, force people into the global government. . . casting the ET's as saviors or attackers or both . . . when would knowledge of our having bases on the Moon, Mars etc. be divulged given that it was outted that the globalists had been in cahoots with ET's for decades?

# # # # #

Given your awareness and knowledge . . . Assume Shrillery gets in the White House again . . . What are your guesses about Shrillery Klintoon's relationship with regard to the ET/UFO issue and with respect to all that and the global government issues? How vigorously would she push for disclosure or against it?

# # # # # #

Given all you know and what's coming down the Pike . . . are you planning to reside in the USA through it all or are you planning to move where?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

So while I socialize with my family and live a healthy life, We should not spend some of our time in searching the truth? We should just let the government, who is responsible for all the countless murders and useless wars, take care of our tax money? We shouldn't care what they do in the background?

So when we die we just hand this rotten poisoned world to our children and let them sort out the next generation of money, drug, oil and weapon elitists and let this repeat itself over and over until we don't have any dreams left for our future children?

I'm sorry if we keep on living the 'American dream' without thinking at all about the 'things in the background' then our children is going to have a lot tougher time than us. The search for truth begins now. Debrief your children about the evil government now so they can pass this knowledge to their children and to their children.

Do you realize this world is being slowly destroyed and poisoned while we live on every day of our lives trying to make ends meet while the elitists gets everything? So should we or should we not take some of our time in searching the truth so we can pass on this search to our children when we die and hope someday when enough of our future children to gain momentum or critical mass so true disclosure will happen in the future?

Originally posted by johnlear

How are things at home?

You should take a walk around in one of the major cities on Earth just to get the idea of how this planet (my home) is turning into a stinking hell hole day by day by people's ignorance in seeking the truth instead of sitting stuck up there in the desert.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
edited: 4 useless repeat of communication

[edit on 22-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
reply to post by bigbert81

hi, who says you have to be miserable if you're informed? i would love disclosure, if theres anything to disclose, but it wouldn't make me miserable

[edit on 22-8-2007 by The Phantom]

Not everyone has to. I was just mainly referring to myself and religious people who, correct me if I'm wrong, would probably not be happy to find that our souls actually went to the moon if they actually did. And others who like more of an easier less complex life than one where aliens are all around us.

I wouldn't think that I would need to defend myself over a matter that is OBVIOUSLY relative to the individual.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
At some point, everyone who believes in disclosure needs to step back, look at everything rationally and objectively and then ask what this is really about.

How far are you on your journey?

Is it really about E.T. and proving they are real? Or do you personally already know they are real and now just wonder what in the world they are doing? Some may even already know what they are doing and have figured out exactly what they are looking for. If you know what they are looking for - you then ask yourself, why do they want it so bad?

I'll just lay it out for you. I believe in the Lord God Almighty and I believe in Gnosis. I believe that within each and every single person is hidden a divine spark and it is the most precious gift the Lord can give. Once it is activated it is divine truth and that is what disclosure really is about - the truth. The truth will set you free.

I never understood why the alchemist teased so much regarding the activatiion of this divine spark - until you find it and you realize it is the one true thing!

There is a puzzle and there are missing pieces and the Catholic Church and the Government are doing their best to keep you from the truth.

If you have read or studied at length any of those hush hush Gnostic Gospels the Church wouldn't allow in, that we had to wait for until they are found in caves or dug up from the ground - you may or may not see parallel's between Mr. Lear's soul harvesting theory and that of what is called the toll collectors. But once you start assimilating all this info, you still need to step back from it and look at it objectively and rationally and ask yourselves why would E.T. be concerned with anyone's divine spark? For myself the answer is plain as day and that they are the fallen angels who are forever cut off from the Lord.

I could talk to you all til I was blue in the face, stressing that what you seek after (the truth) is within you. The kingdom is within you. Ask and you will receive. There is nothing that will be hidden from you - and that my friends is what the Church and the Government doesn't want you to know.

Anyways, this is all just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels2006
fair enough.I was a pro trained Rv'r and I have OBE experience and have close friends who did the same thing as I many years back who see us as as containers.I cant tell you its all real,i have to admit the mind is rather good at imagening-but i cant tell you it FEELS real.

Your belief of god is great,and if you need it then yet again i have to say fair enough.I will not mock you for that

I for one feel Monroe is spot on with his travels in this multi dimension universe we sleep and walk in.

I don't believe in the Judeo-Christian God but I do believe in a Higher Power that many refer to as The Light.

Years ago I took the Hemi-Sync course from the Monroe Institute. It is good that they don't officially endorse the soul catcher idea, as I also believe that Robert Monroe was misled on that issue.

I suggest that you become more aware of the energy colors behind any RV insight, vision, etc., you obtain. When you learn to be discriminating, you begin to filter out the disinformation.

Think about it...

If there really was a Lunar Soul Tower that traps recently transitioned discarnates from this world, then where are all the After Death Communications and non-alien messages from Spirit coming from?

BINGO

One piece of insight that was gleaned from Robert Monroe's astral travels pertains to the far future. He saw a probability whereby telepathy became the preferred form of communication for those in the flesh here and that people could leave their bodies at will. All that is in sync with my own intuitive investigations and spiritual correspondence.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If the only question is "do you really want to know?" then I have to say yes. If we are just meat sacks for a revolving cavalcade of souls seeking experience, so be it.
How much more interesting and fun life would be if we were free from all the soci/religious fetters, and could "do as we will" with the knowlege the essential "I" would be back sometime to try something new and different.

The only true difference I could imagine, is that the "Good" would be much more plentiful and "gooder", I.E. more mother Theresa's and such, and the evil would, by conservation of energy/soul/spirit, whichever you follow, be more plentiful and "badder".
You just can't have it all---no good without evil, no light without dark.
I would postulate that our (especially mine) very basic beliefs and understanding of these concepts is woefully hampered by our 3 dimensional existance, and even grasping a small part of the truth would be difficult for our primitive brains to process.
But I would still wish to know as much as I could.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
for me personaly id like to have disclosure
as fun as it is spending a few hours each day checkin the latest forums and goings on in the White-House in relation to alien activities, id like to know for sure..... Of course like the rest of us I already know something isn't right and someone out there does know the truth.

I think the course of human evolution in both spiritual and the physical senses will not be realised until we know for sure if the Universe is alive and teeming with life that visits us on a regular occasion..... and i think it's wrong for people to hold back or deny that information on the grounds that we "do not need to know"..... as an individual human bieng in this universe i believe its my right to make that call on wether its something i need to know myself.....

The way the world is going currently with continued religous war and global environmental decay it's going to take something like disclosure of an alien race to make the peoples of the world step back and realise that there is more to life than we can see / hear and goes on here on Earth.

I live in hope that one day the world will drop the facade that we have come to love so we can really see the purpose of why we are really here in this elegant universe and in these marvels of biology that we call our bodies...!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is a real good question. And hard to answer truthfully. Partly, I would love to know EVERYTHING, but, the truth does scare me a little.
It would be hard to let go of 48 years of beliefs.....

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jackpresby

Very understandable and I'm in the same boat as you. As happy as I am, I think I'd still have to opt for disclosure.

If the theories presented are true, our government doesn't even come close to knowing everything.

They know what they know. They know what they don't know. But, they don't know what they don't know. LMAO. Sorry, threw a little Rumsfeld at you.

What I mean to say is ... There may be a logical sense to this "soul harvesting" and may not be a necessarily bad thing. As suggested here ... maybe our lives our 80-100 year vacations for higher intelligence that understand more about the spiritual realm. If the United State's current and future state is of any indication, I'd say it's very likely there's an advanced race out in the universe that is so bored they have to create a world of emotions to experience for their own entertainment. I wouldn't disagree with this whatsoever because this just means I'm headed back to my mothership to zoom the universe when I'm done living here. Who could ask for anything more?! One can dream can't he? lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi Richard,I am not saying that monoroe is right,but i think he could be close.Soul catcher could work,who said it catches human souls perhaps it is doing the reverse and reeling in the higher freq light beings after their humanity virtual reality games have ended!That would account for the spirit world(does exist!)being there as these energies are not targeted

Yeahh there is a powerfull freq who looks over everyone in the highest dimension that all light beings desire to enter,I kind of think that light is in all of us and it sees everything we do so in reality we are all gods

I gave up RV after my astral self felt like it was going to fall out of my body(and it did a few times)when i was not doing it!I havnt done it now for over 12 years and i cant say i miss it.Perhaps when i am old and grey and given up on music and the fun lifestyle it brings i will do it again

courtney brown came across targets being covered up by Alien influence,so yes there can be false images given but a trained RV'er knows all that

I am going to have to find my old monroe books again and read them again as there a delight to do so.His travels off world are thought prevoking as are meeting himself in Parallel Worlds!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi noangels2006,

Hi Richard,I am not saying that monoroe is right,but i think he could be close.Soul catcher could work,who said it catches human souls perhaps it is doing the reverse and reeling in the higher freq light beings after their humanity virtual reality games have ended!That would account for the spirit world(does exist!)being there as these energies are not targeted.

Most of my friends are on the Other Side. That is par the course in being a spiritual medium who communicates with discarnate Saints.

The whole Lunar Soul Tower idea goes against basic metaphysical principle.

If discarnates can traverse the heavens and not have to worry about being sucked into any one of the numerous black holes - which are one of the most powerful manifestations in the entire Universe - then how could it be possible that Zetan-aliens can manufacture a tower that can do to spirits what no black hole anywhere can accomplish? BINGO

The discarnate dimensions or Spirit World is actually a series of vibrations in The Light where souls reside. The higher the plane, the brighter it is and the more powerful the level of energy, which corresponds to the degree of the expansion of consciousness. One can look down in vibration but not look up; this is why we cannot see (unless a vision of it is channeled to us) the cities of light or religious heavens in the Mid Realms, typically on the fourth plane.

Yeahh there is a powerfull freq who looks over everyone in the highest dimension that all light beings desire to enter,I kind of think that light is in all of us and it sees everything we do so in reality we are all gods.

I agree that many of us have the spiritual potential to evolve into lesser gods. A lesser known idea within the Mormon faith (that I know because my wife used to be Mormon) and which is not openly preached, is that a soul can eventually evolve into becoming a God that has the power to create an idyllic world.

The ancient Greeks also believed that people could evolve into becoming gods. But no one has ever shown the "how to" of getting there. We believe that the answer has been found in the innovative approach called Heart Chakra Radiance. This the discarnate Saints confirm to be true.

I gave up RV after my astral self felt like it was going to fall out of my body(and it did a few times)when i was not doing it!

Your inability to control it is because astral projection is a Gift of the Spirit. There has to be a channel of energy provided in order for the soul to be free of matter, with the exception of death. That is why we all don't take AP 101-102 in high school and never have to pay to see a movie on the silver screen again.

Granted, when the body is weak, the bond to the flesh is also weak and it takes less energy from Spirit to grant a Gift of Astral Projection.

The more advanced the person, the harder it is to astral project from the body because the greater the opposition from Group Entities who do not want highly evolved souls to Ascend into The Light and thereby have more energy on an individual basis than they can generate collectively. That would blow their whole false god and goddess paradigm completely.

But it will eventually happen regardless.

Ask anyone who has used Heart Chakra Radiance for a time if he or she has been able to astral project and you will see what I mean.

I havnt done it now for over 12 years and i cant say i miss it.Perhaps when i am old and grey and given up on music and the fun lifestyle it brings i will do it again.

My advice to people who seek spiritual guidance is to avoid astral projection because it puts one in the Lower Realms; not a place to find genuine and constructive guidance, to say the least. Better to seek spiritual correspondence with discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms above the subangels or common spirits in the Lower Realms and also above the basically spiritual angels in the Mid Realms.

courtney brown came across targets being covered up by Alien influence,so yes there can be false images given but a trained RV'er knows all that.

Ah yes...Courtney Brown. I was thinking about mentioning him. Here we have another example of someone who has become an unwitting Agent of Disinformation/Propaganda. There is no Galactic Confederation of Planets. That is complete nonsense. However, there is a Zetan Empire which spans many systems and which subjugates and harvests humanoid worlds that are unable to defend themselves adequately against their advanced technology. Additionally, there are other, smaller Space Race empires, somewhere in the number of a couple of dozen in the Universe (from the last intelligence report I received), and these are spread out in various galaxies.

In reality, there is no benevolent Federation of Planets like in the Star Trek Universe. The sad truth is that space races conquer humanoid worlds, steal their resources, and enslave their peoples - if only subtly, as the Zetans do here.

The only places where one will find benign people who do strive to live by The Golden Rule and who are not imperialistic, is within medieval systems that have not gone so far down the road of Mind and Technology so as to think - as the Zetans do - that Science is God.

If you were to use Heart Chakra Radiance daily for a month or so and then did some remote viewing of distant worlds, while making sure that the energies being channeled are sky blue and/or white, then you would get visions of humanoid civilizations that would corroborate everything I am stating here.

You would find:

No Federation of Planets or Galactic Confederation.

Most humanoid worlds embracing medieval technology.

A couple of dozen Space Race empires who are often at war with one another to expand and control.

No physical race that has telepathic ability.

No physical race that can teleport or walk through walls.

No race of God Realized beings

There have been people on this planet that have been able to perform Chi and Telekinetic miracles from their Gifts of the Spirit. Like the prophet Issa, the prophet Moses, Sai Baba, and more recently Criss Angel. But as a whole, no race anywhere can do those things.

Before the various skeptics lambaste me from my mention of Criss Angel, go to the thread about him - where I have debated this topic extensively - to post a comment; I will not address it here.

I am going to have to find my old monroe books again and read them again as there a delight to do so.His travels off world are thought prevoking as are meeting himself in Parallel Worlds!

See if you can find the passage where he addresses the issue of witnessing a distant future when people in the flesh abandon language completely in favor of telepathy and can also vacate their bodies at will. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join