It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear, Disclosure and Do You Really Want To Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've just recently been doing some reseaching on John Lear and his theories. If you've come here to discredit John Lear, please refrain. Everyone can and should state their opinion, but only in relation to the thread and the thread has nothing to do with the man. This is not a discussion about John, it's a philosophical discussion in regards to his theories. And I'm assuming all these theories to be true. It's more of a philosophical scenerio than a discussion of whether you believe in these theories or not. Much more can be taken away from this discussion than just the talk of aliens and theories and applied to everyday life.

Some of John's theories deal with Soul Harvesting and a government cover-up of Alien Entity and religion as well as fear-mongering the population of Earth. These are the theories I'd like to deal with in this discussion.

The theory that I find most facsinating is the Soul Haravesting theory. As many of you may already know, there are apparently ancient structures built on the moon. By means of a government Remote Viewer, it's been speculated that some of these structures serve as, for lack of a better term, "servers" for our souls. After death our souls are captured by this means and sent elsewhere. Where, we do not know. Also, we do not know who these souls are being sent to. It is speculated that the Greys are actualy symbiotic beings that were apparently contracted by this Alien Entity to monitor our planet and make sure everything is tip-top.

There's much more to this topic than what's been stated, but I'd like to stop here and discuss this in a more philosophical sense.

It would appear that the Alien Entity that is receiving our souls must be alot like the United States here on Earth. It would appear they have staked a claim in our solar system and would like to reap from it for their own agenda. Now, I'm not sure how the Greys fit into the whole skeem of things – whether they're a cybernetic entity and manufactured, or if symbiotic and actually a vital part of the Alien Entity. At any point, it would seem that the plan is to keep human intelligence at a minimum. They'd like us to believe that we're the only people in the universe and accept a god-figure as an overall creator of the universe. Would this be to keep our population firmly planted on Earth for the most bountiful harvest? Not sure. But, the U.S. government have been privy to this knowledge for years and continues to deny and dis-info the population to this day for their own agenda.

With the theories that John has, this information will never, EVER be disclosed. And if you accept John's theories, then you can obviously understand why discloure can never happen on the part of the government and it would be self-inciminating for the alien races to disclose themselves. That would be like the U.S. government admitting they knew there were no WMD in Iraq and went in for oil.

So, how do we get disclosure? There is no easy answer for this. And the answer would be self defeating for ourselves. Let me pose this scenerio ... The U.S. invades Iraqi, topples it's dictator and restores peace and prosperity to the country. The U.S. leaves, but makes a deal with Iraq that it will receive 40% of the oil revenue and free oil for life, but that the rest of the world would NOT know. Now the U.S. can syphon as much oil as it could possibly ever want and at the same time make profit from the agreement. But, here comes Saudi Arabia and they've got plenty of oil themselves. They just don't want Iraqis to gain money and power. So they dig underground and divert the oil veins so that Iraq starts to dry up. Would the U.S. do anything to intervene? Knowing how greedy corporate interest is here in America, my answer would be yes. But, the REAL question is ... could be keep it a secret still?

What if the Alien Entity was cut off from the very resource this species was founded for? Would they try to correct the problem? Would they be able to keep it a secret if they tried?

This is simply a strategic question of the ends justifying the means. Would it be justified to create such a loss of life on Earth and drastically altering the flow of resources to an Alien Entity in order to disclose the existence of that species? Given our current world religious beliefs, I would say yes. This world is founded and deeply rooted in the our belief systems. And if these theories turned out to be real, it would dead-end the road that Earth's life has been on for 10,000 years. Should we base our lives on something that is a farce? Should we continue to live in ignorance?

Disclosure is really only a side track on the road to the biggest question of all. What do we do after we know that these theories are all true? A species that has the technology and knowledge to accomplish this means of control should surely have the means to destroy it's creation. Is it worth living in ignorance in order for billions of people to live in peace, prosperity, happiness, sadness, poverty and war. Life is different for everyone. Not all are blessed enough to be reading this thread. Some have never even heard of a computer. Some live in war zones. Some live only for a few minutes. Just because I live a peaceful life here in the United States and I'd like to keep it that way ... ignorant or not, doesn't mean that a family living in Ethiopia would want to continue living the way they do knowing that their entire lives were a lie and only considered a "resource" by an Alien Entity.

By destroying the resource for which the Alien Entities come, we in-turn destroy ourselves. Even after the Entities are revealed, they will more than likely destroy the rest of life on Earth and re-seed it in order to continue with their agenda. So, it's the age old conundrum of "You're damned if you do ... You're damned if you don't."

They're are a million questions on these theories also. Such as, "What are the souls used for.", "What happens to other life elsewhere in the Universe?", "Is there a God? And What are 'Souls'?". And a there's a few that I have ideas on as well, but I think this is enough for one sitting.

Now, the only real question is ... Do you want to know? Do you want disclosure? Or, would you like to go on living in ignorance and enjoying your happy-go-lucky world?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm going to have to say"doubt it" on the soul catcher theory. If this came from a remote viewer then it was a mistaken "view" (has been known to happen) My only reason is that I have a different belief on who and what God is and feel very strongly that it is a correct assesment so.....nixey on the entire soul catcher theorem...sawwy

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Now, the only real question is ... Do you want to know? Do you want disclosure?

Thank you for that post tyranny22
You put many of my own into words, and how I feel about the subject.

Sometimes I like to keep it simple, and think on the grander side of things, what makes us so different in the cycle of life, In a sense theres no harm in pondering the thought that we may be cattle in another sense.

If people really knew their place in the universe, it might not be to their liking. Some people belive cows to be Gods, as I thought it was in the sense becasue our true place in the universe, is energy or food for another race of beings out there in the universe. (soul harvester)

But many of my own thoughts vary, but still I dont like to sit here and say Im 100% postive about all this and thats all there is. No, I just keep it there in my head as a thought. Its good food for thought.

Thanks agin for the great post! I hope this gets some attention, its very postive.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i would want to know, i would certainly want disclosure. even if it was a dead end and there was nothing i could do i would at least be aware i was only a commodity to another planet, i would know that i was worthless, but at least humans would stop thinking that they were the best and the brightest, at least humans would stop living in their small insignificant little worlds, perhaps people would start having more respect for one another, i mean it seems dim and all but it would also zest things up bring up millions of new questions, because right now life on the planet is somewhut mundane, if we knew that we were a soul source for another race then who knows whut major changes would take place over the world.
im sure this race would be able to wipe us out but i would rather be wiped out and destroyed then to be an energy source whos sole purpose was literally to just keep giving until one was of no more use, even the god christians worship is almost the same i mean we were only created to fullfill gods needs and wants, so it seems anyway i look at it, we are pretty much worthless, so i just would like people to realise that to a more fuller extent and in turn perhaps do something about it, or try in vain

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, to be broken down, would you rather be ignorant and happy, or informed and miserable? I personally would choose to be happy. Why? Because I'm happy.

Ideally of course, I would rather be able to fix some of the huge problems facing us now so that I could be informed and happy, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

As far as Soul Harvesting, as outrageous as it sounds, I think that one day technology will catch up to where we CAN control some sort of metaphysical creation. Perhaps with scientists on the verge of creating life, the first step would already be taken towards one day creating a metaphysical thing.

So, as much as it saddens me to think that under the worse conditions that there would be a building on the Moon that harvests our souls and the U.S. government would have control over it, meaning some rich, greedy, powerful individuals would have control over our everlasting existence.

Nothing would scare me more, theoretically of course.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
as far as disclosure goes...i wish they would have let that murietta guy do his thing i, was all for it but thye nixxed him quickly...i am still wondering why???

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If all could turn out for the best, we'd figure out a way of disclosing this knowledge in a way other than resulting in annihilation. If we were to speed up our technological comprehension and knowledge retention we could surpass the Entity's Knowledge Singularity calculation for our species, we could have a chance at preserving our species by combating the Entity. Of course our adversary would have, likely, billions of years of advanced technology.

I'm at a crossroad myself. I'm somewhere in-between, "Ignorance is Bliss" and "The truth will set you free".

On one hand, I'm happy as I am. Living freely everyday. On the other, who are they to use me as a "resource" and setting me up to believe in a false belief system. And in the end, it's just a catch-22.

Being the good sheep that they've taught me to be, I'd opt for the disclosure and "The Truth will set you Free" end. With the beliefs that are instilled in myself as a human being, I would hold out all hopes of a high power — as in a creator of the universe, rather than life being an accidental occurrence — and hope that by fighting for what is "Right" and the "Truth", that in the end human beings will be redeemed in the "next life" or whatever comes after this one.

But, in doing so, would I be contradicting myself and beliefs? It's a mind-boggling conundrum. In discovering that our belief system was manufactured, why stand up and fight for that system in hopes that it may be true? As a species, we've been taught to fight and war with one another. As a country, we've manufactured war for our own benefit. Isn't this what the Alien Entity has been doing to us all along? In fighting them, we serve them. We would seem like a fish in an aquarium. Longing to be free of the panes of glass, alas knowing that without those panes our lives would end.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Adding to the Religious System theory :

In making this a belief oriented society, it would in-turn speed up the soul turnover ratio. Many wars over the milenia have been fought over religion. This system, in these theories, are the fuel for the fire.

___

BTW, this thread should more appropriately be titled, "John Lear's Disclosure and Do You Really Want To Know?"

the current title makes it sound as if John Lear is a topic of discussion.

sorry for the misleading title...

[edit on 21-8-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Everything you have ever been told about the oil crisis is all bullshi&. There is enough oil and gas to last everyone a verrrrrrrrrrrrry lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng timmmmmmmmme.

shhhh, don't tell anyone because we need to do away with fossil fuels because we are destroying our own oxygen supply. You see we have gotten to the point that there is to much CO2 in our air and no one replanted tress that have been destroyed which would clean out the CO2 AND REPLENISH THE OXYGEN.

We are almost at the point of no return as they say, and if planting isn't done in mass I suggest you practice kissing your as& good-by. Sad this is what we leave our kids and grandkids. Wake up and start planting you need to spread the word.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I have a garden, plants, and many many flowers. I enjoy watching life bloom and having living things around me. Also, I enjoy the Oxygen.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I applaud you and I thank you.

If we don't wake up and stop this and plant in mass we really have done this planet in.

The way this planet is being run is all wrong. Earth was a gift (FREE) to us and look what we did.

There was to be no boundries, monies. We were to all work together for one another and to nuture everything provided, and as a human I say we screwed up big time.

We are at one second to midnight.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

The soulcatcher idea has been mentioned by Robery Monoroe (and prob plenty of others before!)when he wrote about his many astral voyages over his long years of doing them.

To cut a long story short,our bodies are vessels for higher dimension and freq light beings who travel from all over the vastness of space to get their chance to experience humanity.Time holds no boundries but humanity is addictive and many keep gettting reborn here to try again.
Monoroe describes it almost as a circus freak show with these many lifeforms waiting on bases moon side and space stations for their chance to play here on earth.

He also was disturbed to find out that an Alien race has been harvesting our emotions-brainwaves for a long time with equipment in russia and other countries.global wars were the best for haversting

This alien race also didnt want us to evolve into the next dimension as light beings and are finding a way to shield our bodies natural resonance from the earths freq to stop us and keep us in the physical state as it suits them best(i have a feeling mobile phones-wifi-are the digital shrouds that smother us)

of course this is all the words of a charming man who claimed to have travelled all over space in his astral self-His monroe institute does the out of body stuff very well with hemi sync tech and the Stargate CRV's without Ingos natural artictic brain would have trained there before undergoing there Remote Viewing training on base.

As as far featched as it sounds soul catchers could be there,or they might not!Monroe is dead now,perhaps he was caught or not!

[edit on 21-8-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've oftened wondered about our lives being a "vacation" for higher beings. There is so much we still do not understand as a species. Things that exsist that we have no clue about, such as dark matter.

This theory lends credit to the remote viewers who claim that other alien species refer to our physcial bodies as "containers". Much like an oil barrel.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels2006

yyeahhhhh...uh, no...
sorry but that one is waaaay out there... besides, no blurry pictures, no government blacked out papers...no CGI style drawings, no red men....its the absolute worse kind of hoax.
no offense but i just dont buy into all that astral travel 1965 Bullshnizzle hippie crap...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have listened to his new C2C and I think John Lear is arrogant in saying that we shouldn't know the whole truth and the government is right and should keep it a secret. I mean who the hell does he think he is anyway?

I have read all about him and his accomplishments and I respect him for that. That's the only reason I tuned in to C2C. I don't care if he was the damn president himself. Like Rob Dean always said. "Goddammit we have the need to know AND we have the right to know"

About his theories I found it far fetched especially the soulmachine but I am compelled to say it really did make my brain thinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Despite the "scientific" terms to describe it, remote viewing is nothing more than a form of channeling.

Something that is in my area of expertise.

Unless one is very careful with the source of any information that is viewed, intuited, perceived, received, etc., and that source is only from the sixth or seventh astral planes - corresponding to the Dominant Aura Colors of sky blue and white respectively in the discarnate dimensions - then the information should always be suspect as erroneous.

Here's a likely scenario...

A number of discarnate Greys, possibly even a Group Entity of them, fed the propagandist notion about the Lunar Soul Tower into that remote viewer in order to further the agenda of the incarnate Greys in subjugating and harvesting this planet and its peoples.

Its like when abductees come back with fantastic tales about how their captors have godlike powers, i.e., the ability to walk through walls, read minds, and teleport. I have been researching extraterrestrials for a long time and have even been in the midst of alien spacecraft flying overhead. Further, an abduction was attempted in my own home back in the 1990s: an intense white paralysis floodlight (much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight and with complete silence in our backyard) came through our second story bathroom window and totally illuminated the adjoining master bedroom. All applicable persons moved out of reach and thereby were not immobilized, and the kidnapping was thwarted.

Zetan-aliens will not attempt a kidnapping unless their intended are either immobilized and/or unconscious. If they could teleport, they would not have to first paralyze their victims; they could just beam or phase them into a holding cell on-board their spacecraft

If the aliens in question could truly read minds, walk through walls, or teleport, I would not be here now espousing this. I would be in the camp of those who believe that the Greys are our "space brothers" who have godlike powers and who are here to further our evolution.

Let's now look at it from another angle.

For time immemorial, people have received messages from deceased relatives. They now call it After Death Communication (ADC). In most if not all of the channeled literature from every mystical tradition, Near Death studies, and astral projection organizations like the Monroe Institute, nowhere is it mentioned that there is a Soul Tower on the Moon that traps spirits who have recently transitioned from this planet

Moreover, there is no physical device anywhere that can actually imprison a spirit who does wish it to happen.

Propaganda occurs on many levels. We get it from our governments (well, most of them) who state officially that aliens do not exist. We get it from the Zetan-aliens who brainwash abductees into thinking that their captors have godlike powers.

Propaganda also comes from alien spirits. We have those who try to deceive us into thinking that they are technically advanced physical aliens - with telepathic ability - who pilot the UFOs that we see in our skies (the Pleiadian deception), and we have Zetan discarnates furthering the propaganda that there is a Lunar Tower that sucks in all of our souls after death.

If you want accurate information from the Other Side, you have to align yourself with people in the Spirit who are not out to further an agenda of deception. Even they can be inaccurate at times. But in the vast majority of cases, you will still get more truth from them than from those in the Mid and Lower Realms.

Do not fool yourselves into thinking that you can somehow remote view without the help of those on the Other Side. It is a Gift of the Spirit like every other psychic, healing, and telekinetic ability. Which means it comes from discarnates.

If you can do it at all, it is because you are channeling that energy and awareness.

And if you do not seek the highest sources in your intuitive investigations, you will always be subject to becoming an unwitting Agent of Propaganda.

:roll

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

hi, who says you have to be miserable if you're informed? i would love disclosure, if theres anything to disclose, but it wouldn't make me miserable

[edit on 22-8-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
no offense but i just dont buy into all that astral travel 1965 Bullshnizzle hippie crap...

LOL, astral travel and remote viewing is real!

and i fail to see the connection between them and "1965 Bullshnizzle hippie crap"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by omnicron

I have listened to his new C2C and I think John Lear is arrogant in saying that we shouldn't know the whole truth and the government is right and should keep it a secret. I mean who the hell does he think he is anyway?

Thanks for your post omnicron. I was thinking about your use of the word arrogant and it brought to mind that many people don't now the real meaning of arrogant. The actual definition is 'proud' and 'disrespecful'.

I am not sure if arrogant was the correct word you wanted because I don't see how I was disrespectful. Of who? I was just voicing an opinion. My opinion is that there should be no disclosure.

Disclosure, as I have said many times, would only be useful to those who want very badly to say, "See I told you so!"

Disclosure wouldn't do any real good. It wouldn't stop the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. It wouldn't stop drug use. And most important not very many people are going to believe it anyway. Especially if its the government who does the disclosure.

So how about it omnicron? Is arrogant the word you actually wanted to use?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
fair enough.I was a pro trained Rv'r and I have OBE experience and have close friends who did the same thing as I many years back who see us as as containers.I cant tell you its all real,i have to admit the mind is rather good at imagening-but i cant tell you it FEELS real.

Your belief of god is great,and if you need it then yet again i have to say fair enough.I will not mock you for that

I for one feel Monroe is spot on with his travels in this multi dimension universe we sleep and walk in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join