It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to install sensors along NAFTA highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is wrong.

China is our enemy!

China is a Communist Country, why would we let China track anything in side our borders.

China could use this tracking system to place military operatives inside our country.

Or even WMDs, this is crazy!

I am for free trade but not at the risk of National Security, I am wrong?

China to install sensors along NAFTA highway
Posted: August 18, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Radio sensing stations to track traffic and cargo up and down the I-35 NAFTA Superhighway corridor are being installed by Communist China, operating through a port operator subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa, in conjunction with Lockheed Martin and the North America's SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc.

The idea is that RFID chips placed in containers where manufactured goods are shipped from China will be able to be tracked to the Mexican ports on the Pacific where the containers are unloaded onto Mexican trucks and trains for transportation on the I-35 NAFTA Superhighway to destinations within the United States.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have to admit, that this gives me an uncomfortable feeling.
I wonder what the logic of having the Chinese carry this out is?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
this seems like the same fearmongering crap i heard when ibm broke off their desktop pc market as lenovo. there were all these concerns that "the chinese could spy on us!" because they were being manufactured in china. anyone ever think that the chinese are able to provide these devices cheaper than anyone else - nothing more?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I understand that the tracking of goods in todays world economy is vital to staying ahead of the competition but at what cost?

The Chicoms could easily use this against us in a time of war?

Would China allow us to track shipping on their rivers and roads, no way.

Hell China won't allow unrestricted travel in their country.

I don't get this move at all, we are all doomed.

top topics

join