It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"Study: Men Who Wash After Sex Increase Chances of Getting HIV
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Uganda study has found that uncircumcised men who washed soon after sex increased their chances of getting HIV, The New York Times reported on Tuesday.

The sooner the men washed their penises, the study claims, the greater their risk of becoming infected.

But those who held off for at least 10 minutes significantly decreased their chances of getting HIV, according to Dr. Fredrick E. Makumbi, who announced the finding on July 25 at an International AIDS Society Conference in Sydney, Australia."

Now I saw this on another forum and boy do things like this annoy me. I mean who comes up with this utter rubbish?

All these fake "tests" and "statistics" really p*ss me off!

I mean what next?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So then does that mean that if they just never wash off they further decrease their risk? :shk: Sadly there are people out there who are going to believe that it's true...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Good god, that is just wrong. I agree this is absolute rubbish. How about protecting yourself by using a condom, or abstaining completely. I fear this is info put out there to increase the instances of HIV, not decrease it. Stupid people need a :bash:

join