It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeping Contacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It seems many people are having trouble sleeping lately. Some of the stories being told online talk of how the dreamer is meeting multiple E.T. beings. Are we in the middle of a Mass Contact of our species through dreaming consiousness? Do you have stories to share?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Are we in the middle of a Mass Contact of our species through dreaming consiousness?

Middle?

Check out ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime. This is a trip that we have been taking for quite some time. A dangerous one...but an old one.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I appreciate the heads up. I was intersted ATS users experiences. We have been talking about dreams lately and many of the responses seem to have ETs.

I myself have been in contact and still dream of ETs and believe this is another form of contact with me that maybe I am unable to handle in person or information that is needed to be passed during my bodies sleep mode.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have had really weired dreams all my life. As far as I can tell I was never really worried about them or considered them to be out of the norm, besides what I was dreaming.

That said, I have never in all my life had more acute relationships with people in my dream state than in the past 5-7 years. I have detailed conversations, my wife tells me, in which a variety of emotions emerge. I never recall them as soon as I wake up.

There was this one time though, when I did wake up because my daughter made some noise and set off my periferal senses. I remember I was in mid sentence with what I at the time considered a ghost. It wasnt untill later in the day that I kept trying to remember that I recalled seeing what most people would call a human woman.she was alomst normal looking but with an odd skin tone. almost like caramel and peach mixed up.

I then realized it wasnt a ghost that I was "talking to" but rather some form of my subconscience manifesting itself in the form of a good looking ET. A little disturbed I just tried to forget about it all together. I would have had my wife not mentioned to me later in the month that she had a dream with the same woman....

I know, I might have mentioned it to her and she in turn might have manifested it into her own subconscience, but still I doubt that since at the time we were fighting a little and barely talked. I have had similar dreams with her but after I changed my sleeping habbits for a new job they pretty much stopped all together.

My wife says she still has some every now and then but cant remember them anymore than I could. Maybe we fell asleep with the tv on and it was an episode of sea quest with the multi color patch guy. who knows. freaky though.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can say a few things about what goes on when i close my eye's for one i open them again after 40 minutes.

Now why is it alway's 40 minute's ? Maybe its got to be 40 minute's ok so what happen's ? Well the room i am in seem's like cardboard wall's ect it seems like a doll house.

That is how my mind deals with it i know i am no longer in my bedroom but i am in bed looking at the walls and it all seems like smoke and mirrors.

My girlfriend is like a sack of potatoes. Not in a bad way she just seems like a fake... well window doll.

I know its not right but its my brain making it alright so i dont have a break down if i try and figure it out something tells me in my head dont try figure it out you wont like what you find.

So i leave it at that......

I got a kiss on the cheek lastnight who from ? I have no idea i write these things here due to the fact everyone including my family would think i am crazy if i told them.

Am i crazy NO.

Sleeping contact's ? Yes i have plenty of those with alien's ? not shure but there is something going on and im NOT crazy.

I have to keep telling myself i am not crazy and it work's.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I hope Lee is able to get the help he needs in life to end his
sleep torment. I really feel bad for people who don't feel
that they're experiencing reality properly.

new topics

top topics

join