It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo DiCaprio Takes Up Where Al Gore Left Off in New '11th Hour' Environmental Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Leo DiCaprio Takes Up Where Al Gore Left Off in New '11th Hour' Environmental Documentary

www.alternet.org

DiCaprio's 11th Hour is a powerful documentary that makes the case that our way of life is totally at odds with the sustainability of our planet. But the film needs the Hollywood star to draw a lot more publicity to it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
More scare mongering?
or a genuine attempt to raise environmental issues.

I haven't seen the film, and have no intention of doing so, but I wonder if this is another AIT, full of half truths, lies and misrepresentation of the facts, combined with massive hypocrisy.

I'd really like to find out more about the actors lifestyle and find out if he walks the walk, or if he just does as gore does and tells the rest of us what to do whilst living his high maintenance luxury lifestyle.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, that we are having some Climate issues is a reality, that humanity is to blame . . . not entirely, changes to earth will happen regardless.

But bringing Leo DiCaprio is a smart move to get more of the younger generation involved.

He is after all a magnet as a person with his good looks.

Plus Al is getting kind of bashed too much and people tend to stop listening because he is linked to politics.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The only problem, is that he produced the movie, and so has a financial interest in promoting it - all sounds a tad dodgy to me

new topics

top topics

join