It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're out of time, America\WAKE THE *snip* UP!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have seen and heard enough. It is now time America, time for you all to get off your asses and do something about the evil leaders running your nation. What more will it take? You have lost habeus corpus, posse comitatus, among other rights, the NWO is shoving what they are going to do right in your faces everyday, your president is a descendant of Nazi supporters and people who tried to overthrow the government of your nation in the 1930's. Your vice president used to run a company called Halliburton, long suspected of operating child kidnapping rings along with DynCorp.

What more do you need? You can't even subpoena these evil people to turn over documents. But hey, all you Americans on this site and others just keep posting away on the message boards, that's going to help alot when martial law is completely installed, or when your government launches another terrorist attack on your nation.

Keep lusting after goods, like cars, clothes, jewelry, cell phones, video games, plasma tv's, and on and on, while your dirtbag government and military keeps taking away your rights. You just keep that up America, and when the *snip* hits the fan, don't go around crying "why didn't anyone do something before it was too late?"

YOU HAD ALL BETTER GET THE *snip* UP AND ACT, MARCH, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, TAKE BACK YOUR NATION!!

You're all out of time, if you don't act now, then you, your family, and everyone you ever knew will be either dead or a slave.

[edit: title - removed masked expletive]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
First of all, plan on getting a mod warning for circumventing the profanity sensor. Secondly, you have any proof that we have lost Habeus Corpus, which in my opinion is our greatest right as American citizens?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I respect ATS rules but can you really blame him or her for blowing up? The NAU is a few years away.

Its time to get serious.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
First of all, plan on getting a mod warning for circumventing the profanity sensor. Secondly, you have any proof that we have lost Habeus Corpus, which in my opinion is our greatest right as American citizens?

Sometimes profanity is the only way to get through people's ignorance and brainwashing. As to Habeus Corpus having been taken away, where have you been living, under a rock? I bet you still think the police need a warrant to search your house, car, etc... Go check out some REAL NEWS buddy.

Ya, I'm pissed, and it doesn't help when American news networks have turned into multiple versions of "entertainment tonight", all you Americans care about are celebrities and buying stuff. That's why I say you must act, if you don't you're all going to be slaves to your "president" and his Nazi family and friends. Will you all kiss the feet of David Rockefeller and Bush and Cheney when the army is running through your streets killing in the name of fighting terrorism?

I've done my part, I've placed my warning, there is nothing more I can say. It is up to you now, America, it is in your hands to save your nation. You can keep lusting after goods and celebrities or wake the ---- up and fight for your freedom, whats left of it at least, and take back your country from the Nazi supporters running it now.

To the mods, my sincere apologies for the profanity, just fed up here.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nyarlathotep

The Military Commissions Act of 2006 is excactly what circumvents habeas corpus and desecrates your founding fathers and the very idea on which your great nation was founded. October 17, 2006 is the day where the term "the free world" became a joke and another spin in the diabolic forces taking over this beatiful world.

America wake up! Impeach your moron president. He's a psychopath, the greatest danger to this world ever to walk free.

I fully agree with the OP, I'll give it three stars.

edit to add> I've been away from this great site for a while, so I'm not familar to the changes made since. Anyway the one star I can give is suplemented with a flag, because it deserves more attention - and it should be in US politics in my opinion.

BTW, you know what they say in Europe now? What will the US president do now he has lost his brain? (Karl Rove).

With all reason we fear the worst, Iran most likely comes next but only God knows what evil and greed will do.

I would like to supply this special memorandum, written by Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) in collaboration with psychiatrist Justin Frank, author of Bush on the Couch, to assess the potential dangers and possible countermeasures available to constrain Bush:
www.consortiumnews.com...

[edit on 22-8-2007 by khunmoon]

new topics

top topics

join