It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandpappy Bush traded with the Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his "enemy national" partners.

Bush/Nazi link confirmed

Looks like grandpappy Bush was a nasty bastard.
Well, like father like son, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Did his cigars smell like tuna? Did he drive off a bridge with some cheating chick in his car? Did he lie on tv about "not having sexual relations with that woman?"
Probably not!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by porkchop
Did his cigars smell like tuna? Did he drive off a bridge with some cheating chick in his car? Did he lie on tv about "not having sexual relations with that woman?"
Probably not!!!!!!!!!

I'd care to wager they smelled like kraut.

Nobody said Clinton or any other democrat was a saint. This is a post about the Bush ties with Nazi Germany, not a post about hating Republicans. This is stuff that has been lied about and confirmed the same as Clinton and his whorish activities.

Anyways, old news, but good article.

BTW--Welcome to ATS.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
How many times has it been posted yet on ATS ? 10 ? 100 ? 1000 ?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The whole western world made business with the 3rd Reich. It is just not that covered in their media.

"3rd Reich? Oh those were all germans...we didnt support them...never"

btw. Why is Bush to blame when his grandfather did something bad?
- I don't like Bush at all but I plead not guilty for him here

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by porkchop
Probably not!!!!!!!!!

Yea getting head and lying about it is alot worse than giving money to the Nazi's and starting WWII

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
How many times has it been posted yet on ATS ? 10 ? 100 ? 1000 ?

1001 now

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Yea getting head and lying about it is alot worse than giving money to the Nazi's and starting WWII

Aaaaahhhh....Well tryed, but GWB didn't give any money to the nazis and didn't start the WW2. OTH, I thought it was a Democrat President who did everything to enrage the Japaneses & the Germans, and was allways looking for a " good reason " to declare war to them.

Also, I remember a President ( you know, the one who enjoy so much cigars ) who was in North-Vietnam, in order to help the NV's & the VC's AGAINST HIS OWN NATION AND HER SERVICEMEN.

Do I wrong ?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think its interesting that monkeys grandpa gave financial support to the nazis,but does it really matter now? What is important is the current idiot in charge(?).Do you think that in future generations they will look at us and say why was the U.S. supporting the terrorists while at the same time fighting them.

top topics

join