It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 13 – MEMBER MIX With S1LV3R4D0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 13 – MEMBER MIX With S1LV3R4D0

Show 13 begins a NEW ERA in ATS MIX Thread Discussions as we begin a new segment series called MEMBER MIX. This new segment will feature the AUTHOR of an AboveTopSecret.Com thread post in an INTERVIEW SHOW with Dave and Johnny. The AUTHOR will be SHOWCASED in the THREAD INTERVIEW, the SHOW NAME and in all the AboveTopSecret.Com Feeds through the Pod-O-Matic ATS MIX sites. As this is the inaugural show of this concept, we gave S1LV3R4D0 the honor of NAMING IT. If you would like to discuss YOUR THREAD on the ATS MIX SHOW so the WHOLE WORLD can HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS, simply go to AboveTopSecret.Com, go to the ATS MIX AREA, go to STUDIO and then to the MEMBER MIX THREAD. Everything you need to know and how to participate is right there. This is going to be a FUN SERIES! Enjoy this great interview and show.

length: 47:03
file: atsmix_2535.mp3
size: 22058k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Congratulations on a great job S1LV3R4D0. Johnny and I really enjoyed the time spent with you.

Dave

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Cool.

Nice job S1LV3R4D0

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well i had to stop it 100x to deal with customers but THAT WAS AWESOME. Thanx again guys for setting this up. Im kinda glad i got to be the point man and get you guys rollin this out. I hope to hear loads of other ATS'ers on podcasts and get to know them like i hope everyone will be able to get to know me a little more from this podcast.

Keep up the great work Dave and Johnny.

Silver

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great work S1lv3r4do!! enjoyed it!! Smooth with a capital Smooo

Hope i did half as well .. keep up the great work Dave and Johnny!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LOL thanx Quantum, i didnt know i was smooooooth, lolol. It was a thorough enjoyment to do that interview with Johnny and Dave. I highly recommend everyone get a thread posted ON THIS THREAD and join the interview melee.

GO ATS MEMBER MIX GO

edited for typo

[edit on 21-8-2007 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Great Job! S1LV3R4D0

Dave you crack me up! "Hey Lady, How Much!?"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
kleverone......

..... Of course, that was in my SINGLE days
!

Dave

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanx Kleverone, much appreciated.

Dave and Johnny are a crack up to work with. It was good times had by all.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Good job.

This is new and cool , so please keep going.

Sometimes my feed gets cut off.

Is that on purpose?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey Wolf....

No.... if you are listening via the PLAYER.... there is a BUFFERING thing that takes place.... and depending on what your ISP SPEED is and, of course, your personal computer bells and whistles.... will dictate if there is a DELAY or not.

Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
seawolf, you can right clik the link up there ^^^ to the file and download the entire file to your computer. Then just listen to it at your leisure and in its entirety without streaming buffer pauses. Hope you enjoy it.

Silver

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Awesome job on the part of all involved, and definitely looking forward to more podcasts with the awesome on-air voice of Mr. S1LV3R4DO!

Classic!

*edit for bad "leet" speak, lol

[edit on 29-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well with that little voice of encouragement, i just might have to start podcasting Solo... It wont be near as funny without Dave and Johnny, but what the hey, its worth a shot.

Thanx for the props and love GE. Your the best.

Silver

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Finally made it to ATS:MIX show number 13 (haven't had much time lately so a little behind in listening to the ATS:MIX shows) and have to say so far this is one of my favarites.

Great topic - something we can all related to, great guest (good job S1LV3R4D0 - you should try making a solo PODCast), and humor all around.

Keep up the great work!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanx DC. Im in the process of figuring out how to do it the way id like. I have alotta background noise from my pc's so i guess ill have to breakdown and get a mic specifically for podcasting. But im putting together some wav files, and an intro or 2. Gonna do it right the first time, lol. But stay tuned for Silvers Slice of objectivity, coming soon.

top topics

join