It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of "aliens" - online collections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: sayzaar

I can't think of anything more 'moronic' than replying to a 'SEVEN' year old thread !

Maybe you should think harder.

Harte

I was replying to an individuals direct question, not to the thread topic.

Maybe you should'nt try to think at all !

Maybe you should read here more often then, if you can't think of anything more moronic that replying to an old thread.

I mean, I've seen 5 or 6 more moronic things than that posted here every hour, and I only frequent a couple of the subforums.

There's nothing at all moronic about posting in an old thread. Why do you think there is?

Harte

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hey Isaac, is there any collection of what amount to so-called alien 'sketches' by claimed abductees/contactees? I actually think I would find that far more interesting than photos. I realize they could be overwhelmingly fake/creative, but then again, look at the likely % in the photo category, so...

I didn't realize you were on ATS too (I know of you from Facebook).

RC

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
'aliens' aren't really aliens. they are hominids that are related to the Asian race, which is obviously human ( or: 'homo-sapiens' ). when one looks at an 'alien', there are many physical-characteristics that are remarkably Asian in appearance: diagonal-eyes, of which there are two ; a nose ; ears ; a mouth ; a cranium ; a neck ; shoulders ; an upper-torso ; a lower torso ; skin ( usually yellow, light-grey or white: 'not' green ) ; bi-pedal ; erect in stature ; relatively short in stature ; arms ; legs ; hands, etc...

the only major structural difference that stand-out between 'aliens' and Asians are the eyes. although alien-eyes are indeed diagonal in shape just like Asian eyes, they have numerous, distinct differences: 1). alien-eyes are for the most part dark and void of any kind of color 2). aliens have no noticeable eye-lids or lashes 3). aliens don't have an iris or a pupil 4). aliens have no eye-brows...and yet these so-called 'aliens' still bare a remarkable resemblance to modern-day Asians.

I strongly believe that modern-day Asians branched off from these 'aliens', which really aren't aliens, at all, but rather a certain kind of hominid that modern-day Asians descended from by way of their eyes adapting due to certain changes in environmental conditions. these adaptations included: a pupil ; an iris ; colored lenses ; more horizontally-shaped eye sockets ; eyebrows ; lashes ; lids ; eye sockets much smaller in size, etc...

'aliens', again, I submit, are 'not' aliens, at all, but merely animals ( or: hominids ) that, over time, due to major evolutionary-adaptations that relied heavily on numerous visionary-changes to their eyes, ultimately evolved in to modern-day Asians.

even the words 'aliens' and 'asians' are remarkably similar.
edit on 28-1-2015 by robotron364 because: sounds better.

edit on 28-1-2015 by robotron364 because: sounds better 2

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow
reply to post by IsaacKoi

excellent thread IsaacKoi ,

i was always fascinated by photographs of supposed aliens and there a select few that are worth a better look at , but imo 99% of them are fakes.

i truly believe that if a real photo did arise it would be censored and confiscated. i do applaud your effort in trying to filter the truth to these photo's.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: robotron364

I cant even begin to articulate into written form, the utter disbelief I felt just reading that wonderfully convoluted and wildly out of touch diatribe......

Thank you for that

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Hi I Isaac,thanks for compiling a fantastic range of photos.

Thanks for your recent kind words and the links to further material.

Since I posted this thread 7 or 8 years ago, I've continued to be interested in UFO videos and photos of aliens. Even in the context of ufological material this material is, um, of dubious value - but it's been quite fun tracking down the real stories behind this material.

Anyway, when I have the time and inclination (neither of which exists just at the moment) I'll post a long thread or two giving some updates on what I've learned about this material in the last 7 years. My notes for one of those threads are now nearly ready to be posted. I think a few of you might find that material interesting.

edit on 31-1-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
Hey Isaac, is there any collection of what amount to so-called alien 'sketches' by claimed abductees/contactees? I actually think I would find that far more interesting than photos. I realize they could be overwhelmingly fake/creative, but then again, look at the likely % in the photo category, so...

Mmm. I don't know of anything online that collates that material. Offline:

(1) Kevin Randle co-authored a book called Faces of the Visitors that includes quite a bit of what you are looking for - although it isn't one of his best regarded books and I considered some of the entries to be, well, incomplete. Second hand copies are quite cheap on Amazon.
www.amazon.com...

(2) Martin Kottmeyer has written some articles which pulled together some relevant material. I've done some Google searches to see if I can find any of those articles online so that I can give you a link, but not found them online yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So many of these collections just make me unbearably sad inside.

Deceased entities in particular, displayed as mere curios or trinkets.

Amazingly enough, out of all the "examples" out there, I have yet to find any images of the type of beings I have seen.

In a way that's good, because that means they're still alive and active out there somewhere instead of sitting in someones study in a jar of formaldehyde.

So it goes I guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this Isaac

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join