It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of "aliens" - online collections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

This page is one of the worst for me, since 1. is a HUMAN baby, 3. looks like its from some sort of movie, and 4. is a work of art.

Some of them are pretty decent, but the guy seems to take everything as real regardless and doesn't seem to want to update when you send him data on the pictures being fake. Not got round to any of the others as of yet, but if he thinks those are real and won't change his mind, then I don't hold much hope for the rest of them on the same site.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
That's an amazing collection, Isaac!
Though I've already visited most of the web sites you have compiled, I need to ask that nagging question, IS IT ALL REAL? How much of it is? If so where's the proof? How do we know those are actual pics of genuine aliens?

Though I've no doubt in my mind that ET civilizations exist, but all this stuff about Nordics, Greys, Chubacabras, reptilians and so on is really a stretch, where I'm concerned. Frankly, I'll only believe these alien life forms exist on Earth when the governments admit/disclose their 'presence' and have a press conference with those beings and government officials sitting together! Seriously!

Cheers! Keep up the good work!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
It might be worth, before you start a definitive list, looking into sorting out the wheat from the chaff. I've looked at a couple of the sites already and most - but not all - of the photos included on them are known fakes - especially those on the first site, where there are several photos of a staged ET UFO museum Exhibit.

Hi nefermore,

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not planning on a "definitive list" of photos of "aliens". Instead, I've been working on summaries of the background of some of the more infamous examples of such photos, i.e. the ones that pop up the most frequently on the Internet.

(I actually started this project by compiling information about the background to certain infamous UFO videos, e.g. the SciFi Channel's WTC/helicopter footage, the McPherson tape etc etc. I've posted summaries of some of that information in various other posts - but not in much depth or in a systematic manner).

I've been compiling information on about 50 infamous videos and over 60 or so infamous photos. (This is, of course, a small fraction of the total number of UFO videos and photos - but these particular examples account for a considerable percentage of online discussions since they pop up so frequently).

I'll be making information on some of the photos of "aliens" available first, since the relative background and information is generally shorter to write up. I'm interested in seeing as many online collections of such photos as possible to help prioritise which summaries to finish off and make available.

Basically, I might as well concentrate on the ones that appear most frequently in discussion forums and on the most websites.

In relation to your point about photos from a staged ET UFO museum Exhibit, the material that I'll be making available gives the background to 3 or 4 museum exhibits which have been used as the source of quite a few of the more popular "alien" photos that have appeared on ATS and other forums several times.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
A reasonable point. On balance, however, I'd prefer to retain control over anything I write.

I actually created a few entries on TinWiki a year or so ago, when it went through a bit of a growth spurt and looked like it had potential. However, in the last year or so I haven't seen that much discussion or promotion of entries on Tinwiki (on ATS or elsewhere).

*Snip*

Reasonable points, and I certainly follow you in your quest for control.

You might want to consider making a wiki yourself anyway. The control is magnificent if you have qualified IT-skills and it is an easy way to add information to a growing pile in my opinion. In that way, you could let a selected few gain access to help you out, and still be in control of every single character they change/write.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Isaac,

Have you considered compiling them all into a book with accurate, relative information on each pic?

It would probably sell quite well?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think what's the hardest for me is the fact that we don't really have the hard proof of an actual alien photo being held as the "one". We do have all these great pics and even the famous EBE vid with the big pumkinhead black-eyed bug coughing and being tended to by "real" docs, but there is always doubt in the back of all our minds. I jus wish we had something to compare the rest to.. the smoking gun, the be all end all. Another thing I would like to see is a reptilian alien pic... never seen one, not even a fake. why is that?? Maybe I haven't searched hard enough, but I'm sure I've seen it all.. like most of you.. I'm seeing alot of rerun photos and vids.. would like some new proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on a response regarding what you consider to be the most likely to be a genuine EBE out of the bunch. With 20 flags and climbing, I feel you have a responsibility to answer honestly if you think if ANY of the photographs presented in this thread are actual ET.

And to think people are suggesting you compile a book on the subject.. c'mon.. how cynical would that be. It just seems to be collated for purely entertainment reasons with zero sincerity towards the topic itself. Even if you can throw a percentage out there, it would show you at least think *some* of the photos are genuine. Anyone can pool together a collection of links from the internet, but it's only useful if there's a shred of truth in it. That's what we're here for, after all.

I don't want to appear caustic, I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of pics, do you believe in it? Well, probably not. Why post a thread about it? Well it catches one's curiosity I guess. But does the thread have any nuggets of gold - a smoking gun.. well probably not - many of us don't really know what to believe unless we've already made up our minds. I just want to know where you stand personally on these pictures. Cheers!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
thanks for the links!!

just goes to show this has happened for a long long time

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
I was wondering if you with all your experience could maybe tell us which of all these pictures have the highest possibility of being an authentic alien.

Hi luis9343,

I'll shortly be posting a series of articles entitled "Top 100 UFO cases" (quite a bit of which I've already circulated on one or two private Lists of researchers, and a very brief outline of the contents is included on my blog).

Most of the cases referred to in those articles will involve multiple witnesses and/or physical evidene. There aren't many photos of "aliens" within those cases.

One of the points on planning on working on, and making available at the same time, material on (a) the "Top 100 UFO cases" and on (b) infamous UFO videos/photos, is to be highlight the apparent disparity between the cases that most ufologists regard as the best versus the cases that keep cropping up on the Internet.

I find that disparity quite interesting.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 22-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
if your answer is that you don't believe that any of them are indeed 'authentic aliens', then I would be intrigued as to why you would willingly and comprehensively spread disinformation in such a grandiose painstaking way on ATS.

Hi Riotcoming,

I'm not sure what you mean by suggesting that I am "willingly and comprehensively" spreading "disinformation in such a grandiose painstaking way on ATS".

I hope I made the purpose of my post clear in my Original Post.

If you have visited my blog, or seen the work that I've done referred to on that blog (including the draft 1,800 pages UFO/SETI chronology that I've made available as a free download), my purpose should be fairly clear. I'm trying to reduce the amount of reinvention of the wheel within ufology by sharing references to frequently discussed UFO/SETI events.

I don't think my personal opinion on those cases is terribly important. In my view, there is already quite enough swapping of personal opinions within ufology. I'm trying to share information and references to further discussion, so that people can make informed judgments about the evidence (without each and every researcher having to start from scratch).

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 22-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Photos of "aliens" - online collections

Outstanding stuff

Been to the sites you reference. Page 10 of UFO Pics re the blood-coated Alien you mentioned was taken in Brazil.. I have information on that pic and three or four more photos of the same creature taken by the same person within two days.

Nice collection of info. It's pretty obvious you have worked hard to amass it all. As far as other sites ATS members might recommend, yes, I'd suggest Linda's site: Earthfiles. She a ferocious worker and extremely thorough reporter of High Strangeness activity.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I don't think my personal opinion on those cases is terribly important. In my view, there is already quite enough swapping of personal opinions within ufology.

While I do think that is a fair point, I do absolutely think that your personal opinion is important in this case. Why? I know you believe in the need for clarity and the concern of unreferenced data presented as fact within ufology. In the case of these ET photographs.. scores of photographs.. I feel that unless you sincerely believe that a good percentage of the pictures are genuine, then one has to question if it is a responsible thing to post up so many links - in my opinion, that is spreading disinformation - and ultimately, damaging to ufology. In my eyes, it makes you no different to people like James Casbolt who have bourne the brunt of such accusations in recent times on his humble web site. I don't mean any offence, I think JC has some thought-provoking stuff among the chaff in his collection. The point is, it's a mixed bag, and ufology sorely needs clarity and direction as you well realise.

Though if you are comfortable with indexing the 'good' evidence with the 'bad' for the sake of laying it out there, then that's all fine and good. The problem being, we all want to get to the truth, the heart. I applaud you for at least trying to make a difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for putting all of this together- I'll be looking through it all for hours!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've seen every one of those mofoing photos, why do I use the term mofoing because I'm tired of people claiming any of these 'et' photos are any more authentic than steven speilberg's version of et. Not a single one of those photos hasn't been totally ripped apart, or not been found lacking in sources, if I see one single authentic et photo before I die I'll be surprised but it hasen't happened yet, although if they look exactly like us maybe I've already seen them, the only human exact et photos I've seen were viking supermodel photos stolen by billy meier and passed off as aliens.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I would recommend adding all this to the TinWiki instead though, so it won't get lost in all the other (crappy) blogs out there.. Especially since all the data would be associated with this awesome site.

Hi Thain Esh Kelch,

I thought I should mention that your post in this thread prompted me to think about the Tinwiki again for the first time in over a year. I created another bunch of entries and have sought to highlight the Tinwiki in my thread about UFO photos.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

never seen it before
Have you never seen it?

[edit on 29/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
never seen it before
Have you never seen it?

Hi Internos,

No, I don't recall seeing that particular one before.

I'll add it to the ones I'm currently looking into. Since it was apparently printed in a Russian magazine in 2002, I'll ask a Russian colleague about it. If I find out anything interesting, I'll post the information in the thread discussing this photo.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm almost certain that it is part of a display in Mexico and not real.

SLPEXE

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The issue with many of these sites which offer "alien picture galleries", is that they're fraught with wheat and chaff and fail to separate them in a meaningful way.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

never seen it before
Have you never seen it?

Hi internos,

I've followed up on this photo a bit since you posted your request a while ago...

From the limited information which I had been able to find, it seemed that this photograph was printed on page 5 of the 27 May 2002 issue of a Russian periodical entitled "NLO" in article which had a title which roughly translates as "where are stored the corpses of newcomers".

A Russian colleague, Mikhail Gershtein, was generous enough to search though his collection of the relevant magazine and sent me the following information:

(1) NLO is a colour tabloid, published in St.-Petersburg (4 issues per month). Editor - Tatyana Kamchatova. Mikhail does not have a very high opinion of the publication...

(2) Mikhail confimed that this photo was indeed printed in the "NLO" magazine, 27 May 2002 on p. 5.

(3) This photo was an illustration for the article "Where the alien bodies stored?..", author Svetlana Anina.

(4) The photo had a caption : "This is one of the alien bodies, stored on the secret military base".

Mikhail Gershtein also kindly provided an email address for the author of the article - Svetlana Anina.

I emailed Svetlana during February about the origin of this photo. She confirmed that she wrote the relevant article but stated "unfortunately the initial materials I used for writing it haven't even survived on the disk of my computer, so I can only guess that the illustration in question was taken from the Internet". She mentioned that in many cases (though not always) the illustrations in the NLO magazine are provided not by the author of the article but by the magazine itself.

I also emailed the NLO magazine itself in February. I have not had any response and, at this stage, do not expect to receive one. Contact details are on NLO's website:
user.rol.ru...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join