It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-files Dreamland episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on in that episode??? damn is it mulder? is it someone else wtf??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Season 6, Episode 4: Dreamland
www.imdb.com...

Mulder and Scully travel to the secretive Area 51 to meet a contact who has inside information on UFOs. Before they arrive, they get stopped by military personnel who tell them to turn back. A weird event occurs that results in Mulder switching bodies with Morris Fletcher, a "man in black" from Area 51, without anyone else knowing. Mulder takes advantage of this perfect disguise to infiltrate Area 51, while Fletcher uses the opportunity to escape the life he hates.

Season 6, Episode 5: Dreamland II
www.imdb.com...

As Scully becomes increasingly suspicious of the "new" Mulder, the real Mulder, works to find a way to switch things back to normal. Holding Mulder back from trying to switch things back is an investigation into his abnormal behavior by his colleagues. When Scully discovers the truth about the switch, Fletcher reluctantly helps her and Mulder to try and set things straight.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Did you not watch that episode from the beginning? I thought that episode was pretty easy to understand if you had watched all of it. That episode is hilarious, Fletcher in Moulders body trying to get in Scullys pants. lol

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
Did you not watch that episode from the beginning? I thought that episode was pretty easy to understand if you had watched all of it. That episode is hilarious, Fletcher in Moulders body trying to get in Scullys pants. lol

HAHA yeah i just watched the hole parts, man this is funny!!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A lot of disappointments in that episode:

"Cammo Dudes" wearing Kevlar helmets and Space Command insignia (the real cammo dudes rarelt wear hats, much less helmets, and never insignia).

Rachel, Nevada, looked more like Beverly Hills, California (the real Rachel is a sparse cluster of trailers and ranch houses surrounded by desert, not fancy homes with lush, green lawns and trees).

The indian woman was identified as a Hopi (that tribe is located solely in northern Arizona; they should have used Duckwater Shoshone).

The "L'il Ale' Inn" was much nicer in the show than it is in real life, but I wont complain about that. That's Hollywood. They portrayed the Inn as people probably think it should be. The real one doesn't have a dance floor.

I drew the Area 51 maps that appear briefly in one or two scenes.

new topics

top topics

join