It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop using this logical fallacy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

To say that “I cannot see how the building could possibly have been brought down by a plane therefore this is impossible” is absolutely ridiculous, mind boggling ignorant and naive.

To say that “I cannot see how the building could possibly have been brought down by a plane, so i researched it, read the words of many scientists, read the story given by the government, found anomalies in that story along with blatant contradictions, and came to the conclusion that this (official story) is impossible” is right on the money.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

To say that “I cannot see how the building could possibly have been brought down by a plane, so i researched it, read the words of many scientists, read the story given by the government, found anomalies in that story along with blatant contradictions, and came to the conclusion that this (official story) is impossible” is right on the money.

No it's not. That smacks of absolutism, which most probably, the events of 9/11 never will be. Have you looked at all sides of the event and come up with definitive proof for either side? I think not.

To reach a preconceived result on the basis of using limited data and ignoring other data makes for a skewed process of finding the truth. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

No it's not. That smacks of absolutism, which most probably, the events of 9/11 never will be. Have you looked at all sides of the event and come up with definitive proof for either side? I think not.

No, I haven't, and my country went to war over it, which is why its such a big deal.

I never said "The government did this."
I do however feel that its the governments burden of proof, and this has not been met.
Absolutism, logical fallacy, truther. no. i just want to know what really happened, a lot is riding on it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join