It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothchilds and Rockefella's are just small player's in the NWO master Plan!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I will preface this opening paragraph with the basis for the topic lying in a radio replay I just listened to from Liberty Radio and the Greg Syzmanski show with host Eric John Phelps. I will also add I jumped off Greg with all this Leo Wanta crap but I guess he was just played and more than likely an innocent victim.

The replay on 08-15-07 bagged the absolute hell out of Alex Jones and his reluctance to bring up the Vatican and the Jesuits as major players in the rush to a New World Order.

Phelps claims that the Pope and his black order of Jesuits run the agenda and have done so since the 1500's and the evidence for this is the attrocities inflicted upon the Protestants. Alex Jones is a minion for the top echelon of the NWO and is a smoke screen to the real Capstone on the Pyramid of power it was claimed.

Any comments or links to further support or dispell this claim would be appreciated.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My view is that everything about NWO is just horse manure to sell to a paranoid market.

If the "agenda" has been around for more than 500 years and "they" still have not succeed, I think that "they" are worthless and nobody should give a damn about "them".

Of course, "they" does not and have never existed.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
If the "agenda" has been around for more than 500 years and "they" still have not succeed, I think that "they" are worthless and nobody should give a damn about "them".

Haven’t you noticed the EU, APEC and the NAU?

Seems like steps to the NWO to me.

With government backing their corporations' thieving and environmental atrocities worldwide - “They” are doing very well.

[edit on 21/8/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You will not get many replies on this thread. It will fade quickly, it's shame because there is a lot of substance in what Eric Phelps has to say.

unhived mind is a website that discusses this, if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

In what way is this NWO?

Sounds quite normal to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I guess that would depend what you think the NWO is. If you see it as one huge economic bloc, you must admit we are getting closer and closer. It’s never been easier for multi-nationals to conduct their business worldwide. Globalization is the NWO.

Buying New Zealand apples in California isn’t normal. The only one who benefit is Big Oil. Destroying local economies is essential to the NWO.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

In what way is this NWO?

Sounds quite normal to me.

Ickey these are the final steps toward a One World Govt. and its happening at ludicrous speed. You know when its close because they have to crush world religion's somehow as the last major stumbling block. Then its chip me up baby! and all over cept the counting.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ickey these are the final steps toward a One World Govt. and its happening at ludicrous speed. You know when its close because they have to crush world religion's somehow as the last major stumbling block. Then its chip me up baby! and all over cept the counting.

I think that this is far-fetched.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
according to Dr Greer, the mormons are one of the major players in the elite control group. Not that I dont doubt jesuit or vatican involvement.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Does Dr Greer provide any evidence that shows that the mormons are one of the major players in the elite control group?

Or is it just empty speculative talk?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thanks for that admriker444, I hadn’t even heard of Mormons being players on the world stage. I had no idea Dr. Greer had mention them, but sure enough…

The Mormon corporate empire has an enormous interest in this subject; they have much more power than the White house or the Pentagon over this issue. And there are secret cells withing the Vatican.

www.disclosureproject.org...

And with the LDS’ 1999 assets being close to $30 billion dollars, they would indeed be world players with considerable power.

As of 1999, estimated annual revenues were $5.9 billion…

The asset estimates were presented in an appendix, which put total LDS assets as of 1999 "in the range of $25-30 billion"

mormoninquiry.typepad.com...

It is interesting to note that in his documentary, The American Union, Robert Gaylon Ross pegs the Rockefeller’s fortune at $11 trillion and the Rothschild at over $100 trillion.

You can watch it on Google vid here:
video.google.com...

The CSpan footage of Rockefeller is priceless… (the whole League of Nation/ UN racket)

[edit on 22/8/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Phelps claims that the Pope and his black order of Jesuits run the agenda and have done so since the 1500's and the evidence for this is the attrocities inflicted upon the Protestants.

That is the only evidence that this Phelps guy provides? Weak, to say the least. Atrocities have been committed to rival religions, tribes, ethnicities, nationalities for thousands upon thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Buying New Zealand apples in California isn’t normal. The only one who benefit is Big Oil. Destroying local economies is essential to the NWO.

Why isn't it normal? If one region of the world is suitable for growing apples at a very efficient rate, why shouldn't a company be able to grow apples there and then transport them to a market across the globe? What's not normal about free trade combined with advanced communications and transportation?

Also, how on earth are the international oil companies the only ones to benefit? Sure, all this transportation of goods around the world calls for more petroleum, but that doesn't mean they are the ONLY ones to benefit. If this apple-exporting company didn't benefit, why are they bothering?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
What's not normal about free trade combined with advanced communications and transportation?

Because more energy is used in the distribution (transportation) of the apples than the energy it provides to the consumer eating the apple. Despite New Zealand possibly having a comparative advantage in the production of apples, the distribution of the apples just isn't sustainable environmentally speaking.

Check out Dale Pfeiffer’s Eating Fossil Fuels

Also, how on earth are the international oil companies the only ones to benefit?

I agree that they are not the only ones to benefit.

If this apple-exporting company didn't benefit, why are they bothering?

I imagine because of government subsidies.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luap
Why isn't it normal? If one region of the world is suitable for growing apples at a very efficient rate, why shouldn't a company be able to grow apples there and then transport them to a market across the globe? What's not normal about free trade combined with advanced communications and transportation?

Luap, California is one of the world's biggest producers of produce. They are quite capable of growing their own apples. In fact, a huge area just north of San Francisco used to be nothing but apple orchards. But then California started importing apples from New Zealand. Now, there's no market for the local people other than roadside stands but that doesn't pay much. So, what's happened? All the apple orchards were taken out and replaced by vineyards, which that area now has way too much of. But the older farmers who grew apples are now out of business. Besides that, the cost of apples has risen quite a bit in Calif. now that they have to import their apples.
What's wrong with it? Quite simply, it puts the local growers out of business and increases the price of imported apples to consumers in California. After all, someone has to pay for the cost of the oil to transport the apples from New Zealand.
All of these NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. type programs are worldwide and are organized by one group of people who plan to make the world accept one govt. worldwide, IMO, but that's just speculation on my part. The rest of what I said is fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ConspiracyNut23
Because more energy is used in the distribution (transportation) of the apples than the energy it provides to the consumer eating the apple. Despite New Zealand possibly having a comparative advantage in the production of apples, the distribution of the apples just isn't sustainable environmentally speaking.

If there is a net loss of energy in the transportation and it is unsustainable environmentally, then it is up to the target market to boycott the product to stop the waste of energy. I don’t see how unsustainable commercial practices necessarily point to conspiratorial efforts to destroy local economies.

ConspiracyNut23
I agree that they are not the only ones to benefit.

Then say what you mean and mean what you say.
You: “The only one who benefit is Big Oil.” [www.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Luap, California is one of the world's biggest producers of produce. They are quite capable of growing their own apples. In fact, a huge area just north of San Francisco used to be nothing but apple orchards. But then California started importing apples from New Zealand. Now, there's no market for the local people other than roadside stands but that doesn't pay much. So, what's happened? All the apple orchards were taken out and replaced by vineyards, which that area now has way too much of. But the older farmers who grew apples are now out of business. Besides that, the cost of apples has risen quite a bit in Calif. now that they have to import their apples.
What's wrong with it? Quite simply, it puts the local growers out of business and increases the price of imported apples to consumers in California. After all, someone has to pay for the cost of the oil to transport the apples from New Zealand.

If the price is high for imported apples, then someone should start growing apples locally again and sell them for cheaper. I don't see how imported apples could have dominated the market unless they were cheaper or of much better quality than local apple growers. Perhaps America's subsidies to agribusinesses don't cover Californian apples? That said, do you have any statistics on the prices of apples?

I see nothing wrong with competitive prices, unless those prices are only attained by atrocious working conditions.

Originally posted by forestlady
All of these NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. type programs are worldwide and are organized by one group of people who plan to make the world accept one govt. worldwide, IMO, but that's just speculation on my part. The rest of what I said is fact.

I disagree with the speculation, but of course you're free to hold your opinion. (btw, just what is that "one group"?) I ask that you prove as fact what you claim to be fact, though.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Luap, I really don't have time to scour the internet for statistics, etc. I'm relating my experience of having lived in the county I'm talking about for many, many years. I saw the changes myself. I cannot tell you why foreign apples were imported for sale. I surmise the large corporate grocery stores buy them due to some sort of NAFTA or such deal.
What I'm telling you is something I've witnessed, you can either believe me or not, but you can also google for statistics and find out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't doubt that you saw the changes. It's just that in cause-effect relationships, especially concerning production locations, market prices and so forth, the "cause" may be difficult to discern. That's why I'm skeptical about assertions that a single group is commandeering the global economy toward the ultimate goal of establishing a one world government.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Who cares if these idiots create the NWO, it won't matter, as the results have all be foretold in the bible and we already know who the winner is.. No matter what this losers who are drunk on money and power do, they will still die some day, and when they do, they get a nice trip to hell.. So wouldn't it be nice to be a Rockefeller, or a Rothschild and know that if you even had every red cent in the world, that death will still find you and you will have nothing in the end... You see, the cruelist joke Satan ever played on the human race was to make some believe they would live forever... Oh well, I await to see if they take their trillions and their power with them... But I know the answer, they don't, can't and won't and where they are going, they will need ice, not money...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join