It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO examines ISS solar panels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

looks good footage to me.

Reflection of the sun on the panels i mean theres lots of shiny stuff in the vicinity..

Human piloted black ops craft used to inspect damage?

Or of course genuine U.F.O

keep watching it folks it gets much brighter and u can see whats going on dont be put off by first 20 seconds.

discuss pls

[edit on 21/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sorry, but I really didn't see anything other than what appears to be the sun passing behind one of the solar panels...

The motion appeared to be very linear, no erratic movement, etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thats what Im thinking too but just a few questions..does the sun really move this fast when they are in space..I know they see a sunset every 90 mins or something? If not then is the ISS moving this much to cause the sun to move in this fashion? Thats all I got..

looks good footage to me.

Reflection of the sun on the panels i mean theres lots of shiny stuff in the vicinity..

Human piloted black ops craft used to inspect damage?

Or of course genuine U.F.O

keep watching it folks it gets much brighter and u can see whats going on dont be put off by first 20 seconds.

discuss pls

[edit on 21-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Maybe i've found some more info about.
This should be the Discovery shuttle mission that was launched December 9th, 2006 and returned December 22, 2006.
(i hope i'm not missing it)

"We have already witnessed some amazing footage during the the STS 116 Mission. The Discovery shuttle was launched December 9th, 2006 returned December 22, 2006.
Some of NASAs broadcast from Shuttle 116 Discovery I copied and zoom in on using Adobe Premiere. I downloaded here at my web site. Please run it a couple of times and look at it carefully.
In Shuttle Discovery 116 mission many objects resembling crafts were filmed. Some of these videos were quite startling. Many times these objects appeared while the astronauts were sleeping.
What was the object that moved from the dark of space right up to the Space Station Arm in an orbit and traveling at perhaps17, 0000 miles an hour. If that was not enough it moved back.
What is the object that enters the earth’s atmosphere straight on and withstands the intense heat of the atmosphere without a burn?
What is the the object orbiting above the earth’s atmosphere which resembles closely the object hovering next to the Space Station Arm? For me it seems to be turning its row of lights off and then back on one at time; my wife feels it is one object that became two objects.
Some of these are on my web site which I have displayed for a month now. What ever you believe, these lights are, they are not ice, reflections or boosters. These are objects that move about independently within their orbits. These can not be space junk. The Maussan/Garza DVD also shows a brightly lit object fly between the solar panels. Its light is reflected off the solar panels after the sun sets. (I didn’t post that yet.) There are many, many more objects filed during Discovery 116 was a long flight. "

Source:
Ufomedia
Hope it's useful.
This kind of footages is really difficult to understand, for me.
I've watched at it many times but still i have no idea.

[edit on 21/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Thats what Im thinking too but just a few questions..does the sun really move this fast when they are in space..I know they see a sunset every 90 mins or something? If not then is the ISS moving this much to cause the sun to move in this fashion? Thats all I got..

my question would be does the sun move down then stop and start moving across?

although this could be an optical illusion as at first the object is behind the panels and we are looking at the glare through them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thats what Im trying to think..does the ISS move/rotate to account for that.

my question would be does the sun move down then stop and start moving across?

although this could be an optical illusion as at first the object is behind the panels and we are looking at the glare through them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looks like something with a light was in front of it then moved to the rear of the panels. Wouldn't It be foolish to watch the panels at anytime when the sun is out?

new topics

top topics

join